Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2017, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by payal-peppy (View Post)
Can't I use my own avatar ?? I have to use the predefined ones available on the site - It took me years to find Gale's picture
I'm sorry, sweetie...you have to have 100 posts to use a custom avi. So...post away, girlfriend!

BTW...thanks so much for being active on my YT channel. We're going to start an episode rewatch/discussion next week. Please join us!

P.S. looks like Sia beat me to it.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:10 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

When I first saw these photos, it was with commentary of some fans that its homeless outfit and many were outraged by it.
I dont understand why, I love him even in this outfit, it suits him as well, he´s kinda sweet

Old 08-09-2017, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gale can wear whatever he wants and I'll still love him.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:06 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Gale can wear whatever he wants and I'll still love him.
Applaud to that

Did not see this beautiful photo of Gale before (I hope its him and no photoshop this time, but Hal seems to be on his side, so I thinks its ok , if I am wrong, let me know)

Last edited by Sia; 08-09-2017 at 01:15 PM
Old 08-09-2017, 01:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
You have to write 100 posts before you can choose your own avatar. Its not so difficult, if you join some more threads or games, you will easily arrive at 100 soon
I can't visit much - anyways , i'll try still - but thanks

Quote:
I'm sorry, sweetie...you have to have 100 posts to use a custom avi. So...post away, girlfriend!

BTW...thanks so much for being active on my YT channel. We're going to start an episode rewatch/discussion next week. Please join us!

P.S. looks like Sia beat me to it.
are you kellan ?

Quote:
Hi, glad to hear your opinion. So truth what you say, Gale does not have to say a word and tells everything with his eyes. And he is real enigma, thats whats makes him even more unique
How did you like the end of QAF? Did you know it beforehand how it will end or was it surprise for you? You can write more in season 5 thread, if you like.
thanks Sia can you give me the link of the thread ? i am not sure if I'll write but atleast I'll read - I love reading all the posts here

I didn't know abt the ending - I resisted myself the spoilers
I liked the ending - both justin and brian got each other's POV - and they didn't marry just to show the world - and their make out scene it was driven purely by love ... unlike in the past - but brian's loneliness killed me

outrage over an outfit ?!! seriously??

anyways I have to tell this what I saw today

so , Gale signed an autograph for a female fan - and where? on her chest !!
Makes me so so jealous I am burning with envy right now !!

has anyone seen it??

Last edited by SojournHeart11; 08-09-2017 at 02:23 PM
Old 08-09-2017, 01:41 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by payal-peppy (View Post)
thanks Sia can you give me the link of the thread ? i am not sure if I'll write but atleast I'll read - I love reading all the posts here

I didn't know abt the ending - I resisted myself the spoilers
I liked the ending - both justin and brian got each other's POV - and they didn't marry just to show the world - and their make out scene it was driven purely by love ... unlike in the past - but brian's loneliness killed me
of course, here is the link for season 5
http://www.fanforum.com/f87/season-5...s-up-63193208/

I admire you that you did not learn about the ending before, I was not able to resist, thats amazing.
And I admire you also for liking the ending. I understand what you mean that they got each others POV but still their separation was devastating.
And how did you feel about their reunion in the future?
Did you get the feeling, that they will come back together?

Quote:
anyways I have to tell this what I saw today so , Gale signed an autograph for a female fan - and where? on her chest !! Makes me so so jealous I am burning with envy right now !!
has anyone seen it??
Sorry, I missed before your first sentence, that you saw it today, so you have seen a photo of the autograph or you were there when Gale signed it? Give us details :-) when, where, how?

Quote:
are you kellan ?
Yes, our dear Deborah or Gale´s Fragile Beauty (her nickname here) is the one and only Kellan who made for us those amazing QAF clips.

P.S. its a rule here that we cannot make 2 consecutive posts, always one person then another etc. You can write as much as you want, but always wait before another person writes after your last post. So if you need to add something and noone has written after you last post, dont make a new one but just click on your last post and edit it, make changes to the post you made rather than creating a new one.

Last edited by Sia; 08-09-2017 at 02:14 PM
Old 08-09-2017, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Hey there

Thanks Sia for letting our new friend know that posts should be edited instead of doubleposted

Maybe Denise can merge your posts when she is on? I just tried , but it didn't work .. I don't have a clue why..

Payal-peppy ~ it is no problem at all if you can't be here to post soo much as long as you have fun with us any time you are able we love a lot of new opinions no matter how much and when

And thanks for all those gorgeous pics

icon by Daggi
Old 08-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I merged Payal's posts.

Yes...I confess to being Kellan. I'm happy that you are enjoying.
Old 08-09-2017, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I merged Payal's posts.

Yes...I confess to being Kellan. I'm happy that you are enjoying.
thanks a lot my friend

icon by Daggi
Old 08-09-2017, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Paypal-Peppy Hello and welcome! We're very glad to have you.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 08-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

payal-peppy - Welcome! I hope to see you more!

Quote:
so , Gale signed an autograph for a female fan - and where? on her chest !!
Makes me so so jealous I am burning with envy right now !!

has anyone seen it??
Yes, I have seen it. I feel like it was in a YouTube video of a DVD signing. I am not having any luck finding anything today... I searched but can't find it.

Quote:
Applaud to that

Did not see this beautiful photo of Gale before (I hope its him and no photoshop this time, but Hal seems to be on his side, so I thinks its ok , if I am wrong, let me know)
That's definitely Gale. I recall seeing the entire photo, in color. I can't find it right now though - not having any luck searching tonight.

Maybe Deborah or someone else can find one or both of these?
Old 08-09-2017, 08:51 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star11 (View Post)
payal-peppy - Welcome! I hope to see you more!

Yes, I have seen it. I feel like it was in a YouTube video of a DVD signing. I am not having any luck finding anything today... I searched but can't find it.

That's definitely Gale. I recall seeing the entire photo, in color. I can't find it right now though - not having any luck searching tonight.

Maybe Deborah or someone else can find one or both of these?
Ok thanks for info, Star, you are walking encyclopedia of QAF. Is there something you dont know? .
So signing was long time ago when it was aired, then I understand, I thought it was just recently.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Ok thanks for info, Star, you are walking encyclopedia of QAF. Is there something you dont know? .
So signing was long time ago when it was aired, then I understand, I thought it was just recently.
The signing was definitely back when the show was airing. And Deborah is really the encyclopedia of QAF... I've just been on this Forum practically every week (sometimes every day) for over two years, so you learn a lot over time
Old 08-09-2017, 09:32 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star11 (View Post)
The signing was definitely back when the show was airing. And Deborah is really the encyclopedia of QAF... I've just been on this Forum practically every week (sometimes every day) for over two years, so you learn a lot over time
Yes, Deborah knows everything also, about QAF and Gale. You are really good quys, I dont think I would have such detailed memory of everything.
So you saw QAF in 2015 for the first time? Or back in 2000 but only joined forum later?
Regarding the signing on the chest, although it was back when show was on, Gale probably had to be still in good mood , I dont think he would do such things on regular basis,
Old 08-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

I found the video of Gale signing a fan's chest. It's 5:05 - 5:12. Then a closeup of the girls chest at 5:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTN0Mrt-TF8

----

I didn't watch the entire series until early 2015. And joined this forum a couple months later.

[I had seen a few episodes back in 2001 or so, at a friends house. But I didn't have Showtime and I ended up re-discovering it because of Charlie Hunnam on Sons of Anarchy... led me to QAF U.K. and then to QAF U.S.]

-----

And I found the photo - but in black and white. I could swear I've seen it in color, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Gale's feet are just gorgeous... well, everything about Gale is gorgeous. His arms. Everything.

----

Last edited by Star11; 08-09-2017 at 10:01 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread