Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Krista Aww, can't blame you for tearing up. The end of season 1 makes me cry EVERY time so it makes sense that you would tear up when trying to explain it to someone else. On a happier note, that story about your cousin is awesome!

Alyssa Too true! Although, I've got to admit that I loved everyone reactions to seeing B/J dancing together again. To quote Ben, "It's the most historic reunification since Germany"

Orton Start buying (read: downloading) them. There has been some absolutely AMAZING music on the show. You've got to check out all of the songs everyone's been mentioning and soon you'll be conversing about it with the rest of us.
Old 02-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnmstarr
Krista Aww, can't blame you for tearing up. The end of season 1 makes me cry EVERY time so it makes sense that you would tear up when trying to explain it to someone else. On a happier note, that story about your cousin is awesome!
I know you'd think after watching it 500 times, you wouldn't be crying anymore I don't cry like I did the first time...but at least one tear falls whenever I watch it. BTW, I love the quote in your sig. Such a great line!

Quote:
Krista: You haven't? Oh, you must see it! It' a great movie. Very entertaining. They showed it here at the old cinemas and I fell in love with it again.
Cathy:Really? Well I'll definately have to see it then. I'll see if I can rent it somewhere if I go home for Spring Break. That'll make my dad's day! Did you notice Alyssa's getting hooked on the Frou Frou!

Quote:
Krista: Well Frou Frou is sort of relevant to QAF considering "Hear me out" played during a QAF scene. The abbreviation STLD is quite catchy.
Alyssa: Yes. That's true. Frou Frou is QaF related! Listening to it right now! It is a catchy abbreviation...we just have to make sure we don't forget the 'L'
Old 02-10-2005, 11:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Krista: I'm listening to them now again. This week has been like a Frou Frou week. I'm converted into a Frou^2 fan.

Nope, can't forget that L. Then we'd be venturing off into a whole 'nother topic!

Melissa: I loved their reactions too. Despite the whole Michael wanting to be with Brian romantically thing, you couldn't elp but notice the face he gave when B/J were cha-chaing. I'm assuming he was acting that way because Justin cheated on his best friend, not because it ruined his chances again with Brian. I think Ben was right when he said that!

Kelly: I agree, it is a gorgeous picture not to mention the "glow" they just seem to have to them in that scene.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 02-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorksrock
Kelly: I agree, it is a gorgeous picture not to mention the "glow" they just seem to have to them in that scene.
I love that glow. And all the tape falling around them..magical scene. *sighs*
Old 02-11-2005, 11:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnmstarr
To quote Ben, "It's the most historic reunification since Germany"
I love that line. It is very historic

Alyssa: Yeah, that look that Michael gave B/J was kinda like in 103. He's had a hard time forgiving Justin... But we know he secretly loves Justin

Krista: STLD

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 02-11-2005, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Melissa: I am just so lazy I will get to them though. I have always thought that the music that a show uses has to be the right one-at the right scenes or it doesn't have the same punch.

OT-Like Roswell Dido'd music was mainly used throughout the whole show, and it worked because the songs just went well with the scenes. The DVDs came out and they changes some music and it just didn't have the same flavour.

Also like watching Young Americans its all about David Gray right Anja

Old 02-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Nope, can't forget that L. Then we'd be venturing off into a whole 'nother topic!
Yes and that would be bad!

We just have to careful like Cathy She knows how to make sure the abbreviation is not misunderstood. :rofl:
Old 02-11-2005, 05:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Cathy: Wasn't the 103 look kind of a creepy smile? He definitely secretly loves Justin. He was just mad that it was Brian dancing with Justin and not him.

Kelly: It's one of my top B/J Babylon dance scenes...ranks up there with "Let's hear it for the boy."

Quote:
OT-Like Roswell Dido'd music was mainly used throughout the whole show, and it worked because the songs just went well with the scenes. The DVDs came out and they changes some music and it just didn't have the same flavour.
Exactly. The scene was totally different and just seemed so foreign compared to the originals.

Krista: I just hope we don't actually make a typo and have that STLD without the L in bold.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 02-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Cathy: Wasn't the 103 look kind of a creepy smile? He definitely secretly loves Justin. He was just mad that it was Brian dancing with Justin and not him.
You know, I never really thought about M/J and then Cathy brought it to my attention and I'm seeing some loving between the two of them! I think that he might have just been mad that it wasn't him dancing with Justin!

Quote:
Krista: I just hope we don't actually make a typo and have that STLD without the L in bold.
Old 02-12-2005, 01:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay Cathy! Another M/Jer is born! Wait, maybe I shouldn't say that in the B/J thread.

There's a post over a LJ by violetjones talking about favorite B/J moments. Here's the link. Makes you B/J happy.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yay Cathy! Another M/Jer is born! Wait, maybe I shouldn't say that in the B/J thread.
*YES! Shh! I do not think we should be talking about this here, but I do think that I am officially converted! *

Thanks for that link Alyssa. Those were some great scenes. I really like the commentary she did as well, I was just like nodding my head the entire time! Ah, makes me want to watch QaF now!
Old 02-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Krista: M/J I love M/J [coughs]

On to more important matters Thanks for that link Alyssa

Old 02-13-2005, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the link Will have to check that out later.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

*creeps in*
I've miiiiissed you guys!

B/J is the bestest ship ever!!<333

Stop Hate
Old 02-13-2005, 12:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Girl
*YES! Shh! I do not think we should be talking about this here, but I do think that I am officially converted! *

Thanks for that link Alyssa. Those were some great scenes. I really like the commentary she did as well, I was just like nodding my head the entire time! Ah, makes me want to watch QaF now!
Yay! Errm...yeah.

On another OT topic, I went to two stores yesterday in search of "Details" and they both didn't have them!

Welcome. I didn't have time to read all of this yesterday but I do today yay! There are so many awesome B/J scenes in this series.

Sara! We've missed you too!

Shabana and Kelly: Your welcome.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread