Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2018, 07:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

yeah I think so too
Old 07-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

If Brian did grow a beard, he would make it much shorter and carefully groomed. But, I love thinking about Brian and Randy still together 18 years later. They are so perfect for each other.

-------

They talk about the ending starting around 38 minute mark on this EW video:

https://people.com/peopletv/video/bs...queer-as-folk/

Dan and Ron say (39:45) they wanted a realistic ending.

"They are bonded. They are linked together. And that to me is very essential."

---------

That is crucial to me that Dan acknowledges that! No matter what, Brian and Justin are linked together in my mind and in our minds.

---------

Last edited by Star11; 07-04-2018 at 08:46 PM
Old 07-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

I like to think they would be happy together as well Have great careers and a happy life. I don't know if they would have any more children or not though
Old 07-04-2018, 08:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, I think they are happy together. They are too perfect together to not be happy in love.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star11 (View Post)
Yes, I think they are happy together. They are too perfect together to not be happy in love.
I agree
Old 07-05-2018, 05:41 AM
Extreme Fan

I think so too I think that they eventually found their way back to each other, as they always do. And maybe finally settled down.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I think so too I think that they eventually found their way back to each other, as they always do. And maybe finally settled down.
that is the happy thought that is in my mind too.. you can find the love of your life, no matter hwoold you are, and you can stay together for a long time even if sometimes you are seperated for a bit.. In my eyes their relationship was deep enough to survive a temporary seperation..

btw

we need a new threadtitle here

icon by Daggi
Old 07-05-2018, 09:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

I agree with you both

Brian and Justin - a love like no others

- a blonde and a brunette in love

- Britin forever

I don't know - not thinking well at this time of the morning
Old 07-05-2018, 12:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww I like "a love like no others"

Or:

Brian and Justin--you two give me heart trouble.
Old 07-05-2018, 12:36 PM
Supreme Fan

@ that last one

I think they found their way back together, but Justin had to conquer the art world first just like Brian was already steady in the advertising/corporate world at the start of the series. It was clear in the finale the love was still there between them. Pretty sure that Justin came back to Pittsburgh a huge art success.

All the guys in the group save for Justin were in their 30s with their careers established. Justin still needed to chase his own dream. That part was realistic. But Britin, I'm sure, reunited.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 07-05-2018, 08:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
@ that last one

I think they found their way back together, but Justin had to conquer the art world first just like Brian was already steady in the advertising/corporate world at the start of the series. It was clear in the finale the love was still there between them. Pretty sure that Justin came back to Pittsburgh a huge art success.

All the guys in the group save for Justin were in their 30s with their careers established. Justin still needed to chase his own dream. That part was realistic. But Britin, I'm sure, reunited.
As I think about it more I do understand and get that about Justin but I just felt like the ending left it almost like they had broken up and they would never be back together again. It just felt so final.
Old 07-05-2018, 11:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
As I think about it more I do understand and get that about Justin but I just felt like the ending left it almost like they had broken up and they would never be back together again. It just felt so final.
I know~ it does feel so final. I actually stop it right after they are together the last time bc I can’t stand watching Brian on the bed alone. I just feel like they would have found their way back to each other~ it always happened before. Each time something was in their way or they were separated, they always ended up back together. It just seems like since this series is obviously is going to stand the test of time and new people will continue to discover it that
we all deserve to see what happens to them 10-20 years down the road. Their story wasn’t finished.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

That what makes it so final to me is the fact that at an event, like the Babylon reopening, which was a huge event for Brian, in my eyes nothing wwould have kept Justin away from.. unless he was tied to bed.. and the makers let him not being there and Brian standing alone.. it would have been so easy to satisfy the fans..

of course it was important for Justin to find his place in the artworld, but he was able to travel!! and its not that he was on a different continent.. and we probably would have learned a bit of his success seing he made money in NY to be able to travel!

icon by Daggi
Old 07-06-2018, 02:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yes to both of you guys - the speech was just so final with the it's only time comment. It's almost like I know we won't be together again instead of being the 'positive' thing it was meant to be. Their story so wasn't finished at all I agree.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

New thread - http://www.fanforum.com/f87/brian-ju.../#post94424036
Closed Thread   Post New Thread