Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Michael is the one who frustrates you in der C-Arc?

There's barely anyone I don't want to slap around that arc
Okay, except Ted maybe.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
soulmatejunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Why to you want to slap them?

I'm not saying it wasn't frustrating to see Brian struggling to keep his compusre when Justin asks him why he's going to Ibiza esp after Justin says he loves him and will be waiting for him... but on the other hand it's so heartbreaking that you can't get too frustrated.

Plus I love Justin's new found confidance during the **** chicken soup speech and the way he says he's got a commitement and he intend to stand by it Even Brian had to give in to that.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

O ... I want to slap Brian for thinking he could handle it on his own and could keep it a secret. That's not only unrealistic, it's absolutely ridiculous. He made it harder and more complicated as it already was for himself and for those who loved him!

I want to slap Justin for not calling Brian on his **** right from the start, right when he overheard the call. That was the right moment. And not running to Michael and asking "Did you know it?". No, sorry, I never understood that. Justin has never been so insecure that he wasn't able or willing to confront Brian right away.

I want to slap Michael for completely forgetting Justin after his mental break down and for not warning and and for telling Justin to keep it a secret.

...so here I am, ready to give 3 slaps. Is one of them man enough to take it?

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
soulmatejunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wanted to slap them all too, at different times. It would have been much better if Justin had confronted Brian immediately after he heard the message from the doctor, it would have been better if Michael had warned Justin that he had told Brian everything. And nothing of that would have happened if Brian had been honest about having cancer from the very beginning.
Old 12-28-2012, 04:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I think Justin didn't confront Brian right after he heard the messege and went to Michael because he was scared/couldn't believe it, kind of like if he didn't hear it from Brian's mouth maybe it wasn't true, just like Brian didn't wanna say it, Justin didn't wanna hear it...
Old 12-28-2012, 11:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90210-Steffi (View Post)
O ... I want to slap Brian for thinking he could handle it on his own and could keep it a secret. That's not only unrealistic, it's absolutely ridiculous. He made it harder and more complicated as it already was for himself and for those who loved him!

I want to slap Justin for not calling Brian on his **** right from the start, right when he overheard the call. That was the right moment. And not running to Michael and asking "Did you know it?". No, sorry, I never understood that. Justin has never been so insecure that he wasn't able or willing to confront Brian right away.

I want to slap Michael for completely forgetting Justin after his mental break down and for not warning and and for telling Justin to keep it a secret.

...so here I am, ready to give 3 slaps. Is one of them man enough to take it?

Believe it or not... I actually think it made a lot of sense for Justin not to confront Brian right away after he overheard the sad news about Brian's condition and that he went to Michael first (despite the fact we least expected him to do that. He could have told Daphne or even Lindsay because they were closer to him... )
It's so difficult to take such terrible news in and accept the fact a person you love is ill. It was obviously so difficult for Justin. Plus when you learn that your loved one has the bic c you want to protect them so that's what happen to Brian and Justin because they both wanted to protect the other...

I am dissapointed in Michael, though, because even though it was pbbly very difficult for him to hear that news he should respected the agreemant he had with Justin. On the other hand if non of them would have said anything it would have made things even more difficult so at least after Michael 'spilled the beans' things were out in the open.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose (View Post)
Believe it or not... I actually think it made a lot of sense for Justin not to confront Brian right away after he overheard the sad news about Brian's condition and that he went to Michael first (despite the fact we least expected him to do that. He could have told Daphne or even Lindsay because they were closer to him... )
this was discussed previously but still makes me think. the best thing that came out of this for me was that it really showed justin's undying love for brian during that time, and he had the opportunity to tell brian even if he had to use strong words. in a way the conversation with the soup made brian realize it.
larinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

I love how Justin used the other C word Brian was so scared of - commitment, and Brian didn't resist. Part of it was because he was obviously weak and needed someone to take care of him but It wasn't just that. I think at that point Brian realized he and Justin are indeed partners.
Old 12-29-2012, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We need to start thinking about titles.

I guess if things would've happen the way they should've happened it would make for a boring show
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
galesgirl645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

i wonder why the show never had a valentine's day episode. wasn't the show about love?

suggestion for new thread title "a collective sigh for Justin when Brian just ALMOST bought the flowers"
Old 12-31-2012, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Except I'm glad Brian didn't buy the flowers because that would've been OOC at that point for him.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-01-2013, 04:10 AM
Extreme Fan

I didn't sigh when he almost brought the flowers...I was shouting at the screen!

Though now I agree with Claudia
Old 01-01-2013, 06:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

i got it, i got it... let me suggest:

"Because in Brian's hand were the flowers, but in Brian's mind was Justin."

or:
"Put your shades on, it's so BRITIN here!"
Old 01-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think at that point in time it would have been out of character for Brian to buy the flowers too. I think it made sense that he did think about it, but he was still thinking too much and letting himself go too little.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New thread
Icon by Zonikita
Reply   Post New Thread