Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 01:35 AM
Addicted Fan

The bashing storyline is definitely great That was a storyline that clearly had a start (the prom) but also sort of an end when Justin started to process the bashing and remembered in Gus' bday party what happened. And the prom is when Brian was ready show his feelings to everyone Even though he still wasn't ready to say it out loud, he had the courage to show his feelings.

I was waiting more about the cancer storyline and got a little disappointed with it. It started out well but then it fizzled.

~ Adam Lambert

Laura
Old 01-31-2012, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The cancer story was... weird.
It Started really good, there was a build up and then BUMM with "Eat some ****ing chicken soup" and then it was over!

I wanted to see B/J dealing with it... together. With the radiation. And not with little Brian not getting hard.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 01-31-2012, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
I love the reunion and also the cancer arc, but if I have to pick one B/J storyline, I pick the bashing and aftermath too. There is something special about it, it's when the love between Brian and Justin really blossom, in my opinion. And those few episodes are full of unforgettable moments.
I definitely agree
There was something about those coupl-y scenes from after the bashing I really love. I guess it's because Brian didn't feel the need to hide behind a mask. He took care of Justin because he loved him
Old 01-31-2012, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree about the cancer storyline. It had so much potentional. Some of it became reality on the show, but some was just left to the imagination. It would have been great to see Brian and Justin dealing with it a little more, kinda like it was with the bashing.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:26 AM
Addicted Fan

I know QAF wasn't a hospital show but I would have liked to see more Brian struggling with the radiation and stuff. It would've been great to see Justin supporting Brian more.

~ Adam Lambert

Laura
Old 01-31-2012, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Just noticed the beautiful picspam you posted, Steffi It's my fav as well
Old 01-31-2012, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess there just wasn't enough time to delve into more of the cancer storyline..
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-31-2012, 01:51 PM
Addicted Fan

It's possible. There was too much going on in S4 so all of the storylines in it were quite incomplete, IMO.

~ Adam Lambert

Laura
Old 01-31-2012, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, probably there wasn't time to really develop the story better. But it's sad we didn't get to see Justin take care of Brian more when he was still under treatments. I think we could have had even more great moments than those we had. And then we didn't even get to see them together on the ride
Old 01-31-2012, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Even though I think Justin needed to take the opportunity of going to Hollywood.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-31-2012, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes i think so too! bj will always be one of my fav male slash relationships!
Old 01-31-2012, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu9 (View Post)
Some of it became reality on the show, but some was just left to the imagination.
the one thing i wish we saw was brian going bald. i mean, i know him being sickly wasn't going to go that far, but i definitely agree that it could have been taken to another level.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would have prefer to leave out some other storylines for getting a better cancer storyline, honestly.

It could've started earlier. Who wanted/liked that PP-stuff?
Who needed that guy that left with their money for the Liberty ride?
And Hollywood?!

With Season 4 changed a lot IMO.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 02-01-2012, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't mind the Pink Posse storyline, I think it was important for Justin as a character. I could have certainly done without that guy who stole the money for the ride instead, because it didn't add much to the storyline. I guess it was done so that Brian could step in and do something nice for the community again, but that could have happened even without the guy being there at all.

About the cancer, I think it would have been interesting to see more effects of it on Brian, but I think there probably wasn't enough time to really go to that point.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with Manu that the PP storyline was important for Justin and for both of them, because while they were dealing with that they grew as a couple. I think in S4 B/J were true partners.

I agree about the Liberty ride related storyline.

And btw, since Steffi mentioned it on another thread- I kinda like the 'Top 5' sex scene. (even though I wouldn't rate it as one of my fav top five B/J sex scenes )
Closed Thread   Post New Thread