Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah their love is more then love for some reason i can't explain it.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 02-25-2009, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Chrissie*~ (View Post)
It's such another superior level for them. It's more than mere connection, mere touching each other emotionally and physically, more than love or whatever. In a way, Brian is right, non-conventional fits.
i think in some ways what they build in the beginning surpasses "love" as well... i mean the basis of any relationship can stem from the same old boring crap... but when you find someone who touches you in ways beyond definition, it's definitely deeper and more fulfilling than some generic relationship you can read in a romance novel... it's all about being surprised imo... when you think you know, but you don't!! HEE
Old 02-25-2009, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

BJ is just amazing. They love eachother b/c of ther flaws. Not despite of them.

Old 02-25-2009, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

Heeee. Gale is always right.
I agree. Like in s1, Justin made me cringe a couple of times, I admit, but then it is just so special in a way. As in it's different than anything that was ever shown on TV, and it is surprising with each other. That's also why it was never boring for them as a couple and for us as audience. At the same time even in s1 there is that deeper connection, that like invisible energy that just keeps them connected through whatever. It's deeper and abstract, and they can't even place it themselves.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:30 AM
Imzadi

There certainly already is a deeper connection between them in S1. If nothing else it shows in Brian´s behaviour. He let´s Justin live with him, follows him to NJ and goes to his prom. That´s so not Brian Kinney, it has to mean there is something special going on.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Made me thing of the car buying with michel in the dinenr in 1x08 lol
Brian clearly feelt someotihng more about justin then his uselly tricks from day one. I guess there was somethin with justin that made him intressing for day 1.

Old 02-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yup there was something different about Justin that he liked
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-26-2009, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i started rewatshing the pilot last night to try to see it lol
There is something glowing around justin. ANd it was jsut like he called for brian at that first meeting. And brian just couldn't or didn't want to not answear.

Old 02-26-2009, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

I think it was physical the first time definitely, and may be Brian liked that he was so bold even though so young.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah but brian doesn't uselly fall for blonds or that that young. Well justin is special.

Old 02-27-2009, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

why couldn't he just buy the stupid flowers? even if mel was being all nosey about it and blahblah... they are just flowers! although they die and ultimately are a waste of money... yet brian had a point about saying justin should know he cares! HELLO, HE DOES! i'm convinced ian is an alien and stole justin's brain... gosh, the second half of two irks to no end!
Old 02-27-2009, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he did knwo. He was confussed at the time. B/c he and brian was havieng a littel hard time. And ian came along and said all things he need to hear from brian. But i'm one of those ppl that doeosn't think justin ever loved ian. Not like he loved brian anyway.
And to me flowers means nada. I mean they are pretty mush dead in some days. Better to show the person you love them.

I'm guessing you are watshing s3 again.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think flowers can be a nice gesture. I'm more a fan of a single flower hand picked from the earth vs. a bouquet someone laid out some cash for.
rearview mirror — it’s in the past, it’s behind her. He’s still running.
He’s in the same running outfit he wore in the pilot.”
Old 02-27-2009, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I definitely think Justin wasn't in love with Ian. I'm not sure he even loved him. I think he was more in love with the idea of what he thought he could have with Ian. Once that idea was proved wrong, he didn't really pine over him. He cried over the broken dream and then he started pining over Brian, which I totally loved
Old 02-27-2009, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

justin didn't love ian, DUH... i still maintain overall justin wanted to prove to brian true love was romance and bull sht... that it was just as easy as to have it and hard work wasn't required... but i don't even think he believed that crap two eps into his "relationship" with violin boy... and the way he talked to EVERYONE about being with ian... all everyone mentioned was brian and he's all omg, ian, i'm with ian now! UGH *pets piney brian*
Closed Thread   Post New Thread