Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they are food! cause where would i buy drugs in my grocery store?
Old 12-30-2008, 02:23 AM
Elite Fan

I had to google too, and only the drugs came up.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

that's what came up to me too, and I didn't look for more since drugs worked with QAF

back to BJ, I love what Randy said on the DVD, that Brian handles Michael like he's a kid while he treats Justin like a man. Something like that, I don't remember the exact words now. That's so true.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah justin is so mush a better partnet to brian then micheal ever will. B/c justin gets brian some how in away micheal appertly doesn't. In some way bj is like a the same age. Like justin said to brian in s1. I'm your age mentaly. And that is so try.

And with that i'm going to try to see some qaf and bj. Probly won't have time for that in the coming days.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 12-30-2008, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

But, when Brian mentions poppers in QaF, he always meant the drugs right?

Randy is so right. Even though Justin was so much younger he never treated Brian as this god (well except like the first few episodes) like Michael did. He never just smiled and oogled after him. He wanted him, he got him; he always talked to him and told him the things as they were even if Brian didn't want to listen. I think in a sense Brian always respected Justin more for that, and thus treated him as a man because he was him as a challenge while Michael was always like "Yes, Brian", and Brian saw through that and played with it.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've always thought Brian's poppers were drugs, but then do you keep drugs in your fridge? cause I remember Michael saying there were only poppers in the fridge in 4.09

I think what Hal said about Justin is true in some way, that he is a man in a boy's body, something like that. Sure he can be an annoying brat and he can be even childish sometimes, but he's definitely a strong guy, one that goes after what he wants and has no fear in even pissing off Brian.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I remember that. Well, I don't take drugs so I don't know. But what are the grocery poppers?

Wait it was Hal? You're getting me confused.
I think he wanted Brian to get pissed off in some way sometimes, because at least that meant he cared enough, unconsciously. Does that make sense?
Old 12-30-2008, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hal said Justin's a man in a boy's body, while Randy said the thing about Brian treating Justin like a man sorry for confusing you

that makes sense what you said I think sometimes Justin just wanted a reaction from Brian, no matter what kind, because any kind of reaction, good or bad, is anyway better than indifference. Brian's usually all about indifference, with his "I don't give a..." attitude. But with Justin that never worked, he never felt indifference.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

Ah, gotcha. Nah, it's me being slow.

Totally right. That's what was different right from the start. Brian never felt indifference towards Justin right from the start. It was attraction, possession, anger, frustration, protection, anything good or bad as a whole. He could never say to himself he just didn't feel anything, even if he tried. That's what was different than all the others. I mean in 103, he just wasn't strong enough to leave him dance with the tricks. I don't know if it was because of Justin, or because his ego was hurt, but still he broke his own personal rules from the start.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

a moment I love in the very beginning is when he comes home with that trick and then Justin comes and the trick tells him to get lost but Brian sends him away instead of Justin. Then he acts all pissed telling Justin he's nothing to him, but still he kicked off the trick and let Justin stays.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

a debate about the food/drug poppers!
Old 12-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Now, you gotta explain what the food poppers are.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they are fried mozzarella balls with jalapenos
Old 12-30-2008, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ oh

Quote:
Totally right. That's what was different right from the start. Brian never felt indifference towards Justin right from the start. It was attraction, possession, anger, frustration, protection, anything good or bad as a whole. He could never say to himself he just didn't feel anything, even if he tried. That's what was different than all the others. I mean in 103, he just wasn't strong enough to leave him dance with the tricks. I don't know if it was because of Justin, or because his ego was hurt, but still he broke his own personal rules from the start.
no matter how hard he tried not to feel something for Justin he still ended up feeling something whether it was anger, jealousy, etc. Justin succeeded at making Brian feel something.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 12-31-2008, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunee (View Post)
they are fried mozzarella balls with jalapenos
Oh, I'm thinking those poppers in Brian's fridge were definitely the drug type.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread