Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

YT is a bunch of homophobic pricks and soccer moms. There's so many vids that have been removed lately and don't even start me on the whole flagging thing.

I am not a dictator, but now I'm tempted to give it a try
Old 10-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

But there are also some pretty awesome QaF fans.

Honey, you don't even have to try! It's just that you don't see it. Bad sign!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i used it alot before i re dl the epi
I love yt

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 10-05-2008, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

It's only good now that they have higher quality option. Otherwise it was a killer for the vids quality.

And I'm actually offended. I am not a dictator

(but you just wait and see...)
Old 10-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Awww, and you're a sensitive dictator too. Making people feel sorry for you, that's so Michael!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

and some vids you can even watsh in HQ

Old 10-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Oh dear. You're digging yourself a huuuuge hole there. Comparing me to Michael? Not cool. Not cool at all.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

the love that brian feels for Justin is so apparent, its almost overwhelming. I might even say that Brian's love for Justin is stronger because the way that Brian shows his love is in his actions and his facial expressions, not in his words. IMO he was in love with him the second time they slept together. Because didnt B say he didn't do seconds? Yet somehow he kept letting Justin into his life. I think it was more than clear by the season 1 finale where brians heart was at.

Season 2 was just heartbreaking to me from the accident to the breakup. Brian was so loyal to justin too with their arrangement. And when they were appart Brian was sooooo jealous and sad. You could see it in his face everytime he looked at him.

They definately have one of the best love stories on tv imo.

Im in the middle of season 4. Ive been watching all the justin/brian moments all night long. Its addictive.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Personally I wouldn't go as far as "in love" that early in their story, but Brian was definitely "in lust", really intrigued and maybe a bit impressed by Justin. Otherwise he would've gotten rid off him. Not to mention, he would've been far harsher in his little "I don't believe in love" speech. We all know that if he'd really want Justin gone from his life, he'd manage to do it. I don't think he ever thought his feelings would evolve to such degree, though. It's obvious he fell for him by the end of S1, something that I'm actually unable to say with certainty about Justin (I do believe he truly fell in love with Brian waaay later, probably once his little Ian adventure was over).
Old 10-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Brian loved him at LEAST by the finale. I would even say earlier on, like mid-season. Justin, I dont think fell in love with Brian as early as he said (which was what, the fourth episode)? I think he was just overwhelmed by his first sexual experience, especially with someone like Brian. But I DO believe he fell in love with him soon after.

And I think the reason that Brian fell for Justin had a lot to do with Justin's persistance. I think it was the first person that wouldnt give up on Brian. I think at first Brian liked the attention, but then he felt this sort of "need" to have Justin there.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

It is sooo addictive Alex. You'll end up rewatching all the time!

Did you watch BJ s3? PURE LOVE!

And yes, by the s1 finale you can see that Brian is smitten.

And sooo true, He was soo good with the rules. I love the scene after Justin has sex with the virgin boy and Brian notices.

ETA: I think Brian was definitely in lust first. I always say their relationship is based on sexual attraction, and it's like Brian could have anyone he wanted, but he always ended up with Justin. But by 120 onwards I think he did fall in love with him. Justin was infatuated, and wanted the great love story, like to live forever with the guy who taight him everything, the guy that first touched him. But he went beyond that way after Ian. I think he needed the wake up call.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw you saw it And you like it..well what is not to like really. Isn't it additive

Yeah by the end of s1 brian sure did care for Justin a great deal.
Justin love for brian is a littel diffrent...he had a high school crush on brian. But it probly didn't turn into something more til later. Not sure when. B/c alot change when justin got bashed..

I'm in ealry s4 now..i'm rewatshing the whole epi i haven't done that in forever. B/c i uselly just check out the bj scens. I really love s4 alot don't known why.

Brian spesh in 2x06 was about him loveing justin, even if he didn't say the words. He said he was togerher with justin b/c he wanted to be...not b/c he feelt guilty for something.

Old 10-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

s3 and s4 throw me off a bit because they are too coupley in those scenes! lol. and Justins hair just doesnt do it for me.

Seasons 1 and 2 are my favorites. Especially 1. I love seeing Brian's feelings for Justin grow.

And there were SO MANY subtle things in season 1 that really made me think. Brian's "love" or attraction or infatuation or whatever it was was CLEARLY obvious WAY early on. Just in the little things that Brian did, like a glance or whatever.

I think they are playing episode 6 tonight. So ill have to rewatch the first five episodes online because I want to watch everything again. Its just soooo goood! gah!
Old 10-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like when they are coupel like
But i also love s2.
I love justin look in s3..

Well brian has a infatuation/cares alot about justin in s1. Wouldn't have taken him in if he didn't. But i don't known if i should call it love.
But in the end of s1 it's clear it's love or something like it. B/c he was so dam heartbroken at the hospital. Maybe it was b/c he finnaly had done something that somoene else need/wanted and he got his heart stamped on.

edit:
chri: true true true. Justin has always been the romatic one of the twwo. Ian probly was some kinda of wake up call for him.
And they came to a commen ground some how. And the thing brian did in 3x05 is funny..what was he trying, to get justin back or something.

Old 10-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Aww I love them being a bit coupley! And I love Justin's hair in s3!

But yes, s1 is awesome! 110 , Just to mention one episode.

Awww yeah, ti was like the oen time he wanted to be "ridiculously romantic", his boy ends up in a coma. Not much of a hope boost!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread