Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2014, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I think she might be up to something. I thought she was up to something when she told Wes about Lila's pregnancy. There's no way she thought Wes would keep that to himself!
Old 11-14-2014, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melis (View Post)
Does anyone think Annalise had an ulterior motive for firing Bonnie?
I think somehow, her firing is actually to protect her. I haven't figured out how yet, but I get that feeling.
Old 11-14-2014, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow! I agree about the reviews for this show I find it hard to review something I don't know what to think by the end of an episode and this one was so insane. But, I will say this the prediction of have about Bonnie could be true and that's why she needs an alibi by sleeping with Asher.

I really liked seeing the background of Lila and Rebecca's friendship and what was happening with Lila and Tom.

Really liked the case they were working on but am I feel bad for Michaela she deserves better anyway since her fiance IS gay.

Loved seeing Asher dancing again but didn't see Michaela being the one who stole the trophy. These students only seem to care about one thing and that's the trophy but it's funny nonetheless.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-14-2014, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
I think somehow, her firing is actually to protect her. I haven't figured out how yet, but I get that feeling.
Good point. I am unsure. As soon as I think I have something figured out, then we find out something else. I'm always surprised.

Quote:
But, I will say this the prediction of have about Bonnie could be true and that's why she needs an alibi by sleeping with Asher.
Do we think Bonnie killed Sam or Lila?
Old 11-14-2014, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure who killed either one of them but for Sam it could be someone who is involved in that murder. Someone who is a motive. I'm guessing Bonnie but she's so obvious at this point it could be Wes that's another theory since he caught Rebecca talking to (I'm blanking on his name) at the end of the episode.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-14-2014, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Nate!

I wonder why Rebecca trusts Nate. She doesn't even know him.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Very gooooood episode!

Annalise care !! Do not turn your back on Sam. He's kinda creepy.

And still can not understand Bonnie. So her business is even Annalise? Also do not understand why they were announcing that we will know who killed Sam. We will have 15 episodes, is not too early for that ?!

I was under the impression that everyone is cheating everyone in this episode. Still do not know if Rebecca is sincere with Wess. And now I think Bonnie killed Samp to harm Annalise. And she persuasive as ever still will convince the students to clean the dirt.

Also think Sam was using her all the time, was what appeared in the final scene.

I think if Michaela loves both the groom and want continue with him even knowing he is bisexual is just sign the contract and ready. But the terms of the mother were also arrogant. The advice she gave to Connor is true.

I was developing a sympathy for Frank and Laurel but if it is just sex all the time, I give up.

And still do not know if the detective at this point is for or against Annalise.

It will be hard to wait until next Thursday!
Old 11-15-2014, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't write much at the moment so I'll come back with more later.

I don’t know if this show can get any better, but still I'm bracing myself, ready to be blown away next week!

I agree with the posts saying Annalise had an ulterior motive when she told Wes about the pregnancy but when she fired Bonnie I'm not sure, I hope it is to protect her but I also have the feeling that AL still want to believe in her marriage no matter what and her scene with Bonnie paralleled the one she had with the sleep walking mother: That burn you feel right now isn't because of what I did, it is because of what he did. And AL was still feeling the burn, it is so well written, chosing her husband over Bonie who even crumbled at her feet. What an intense scene.

I went from Bonnie you to OMG Bonnie you’re the best in a minute! Sam is really scum and deserve what’s coming his way: a big bad trophy on the head!
Old 11-15-2014, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sam's awful, he's a lying jackA I don't even know why anyone would trust ot believe what he says he's the definition of scum.
Old 11-16-2014, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think we're supposed to like Sam although I dont think he killed Lila cause it would be to obvious
Old 11-16-2014, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You make a good point, I was wondering the same thing, anyway he's not a good husband and AL is better off without him!

I loved the Rebecca/Layla flashbacks, she seemed more genuine with her than with Wes. Before this episode I wondered if they were really friends; turns out Rebecca was a very good friend well except the coke and co delivery . Layla freaking out and showing up at AL, Bonnie handled her well.

I wonder what's between Bonnie and AL, it's like she venerates her. There was something fishy between Sam and her, he knew she liked him and took advantage of it. That kiss was all kind of wrong.

Dude you shoulda told me you lived in the ghetto Connor

Asher dancing hahahhaha I demand that he dances in every episode from now on!

Michaela's future mother in law is very scary. I wish she'd just sign and get it over with, it's just a prenup.

I'm not even trying to guess who killed Sam because I change my mind every week
Old 11-16-2014, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I didn't understand what the big deal was she didn't want the money
Old 11-16-2014, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Michaela's future mother in law is very scary. I wish she'd just sign and get it over with, it's just a prenup.
I wouldn't sign it. There is not way I'd marry into that family. If Aiden needs his money to present a prenup, then that says something about Aiden.

Quote:
I'm not even trying to guess who killed Sam because I change my mind every week.
Me too!
Old 11-16-2014, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't understand the big deal of signing a prenup unless your marrying for money
Old 11-16-2014, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think people who are asked are often offended at the implication of the prenup. It's a tricky thing, for sure.