Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Banned

Oh I love that quote so much And that her closeness to CC is one of the things she is grateful about landing the gig.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

i know

but they should have asked her since you and charisma are such close friends how about getting her a gig on the show desperate housewives cuz if cc def guest starred on this show it would be a lot better and funnier cuz this woman really knows how to shake things up when she joins a show and when she leaves they tend to cancel the show just like miss match(2003), big shots(2007) and back to you(2008) she def makes the show a whole lot better but thats just my opinion. i mean for instance buffy it was good but cc made it better and lighter, and as did when she came on Angel. it was her beautiful smile and well charisma that made me watch the show. and not to mention her comedy side
Old 02-06-2010, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic (View Post)
new interview with julie benz she mentions charisma here

AE: So, for all the Buffy and Angel fans on AfterEllen.com, I wondered if you had any fun memories about being on either of those sets.

JB: I was in my twenties and it was one of my first real jobs and it was a great place to go to work everyday and explore the character and they really encouraged us to take risks. For me, it was like acting boot camp. And I had so many wonderful friendships come out of that show. I feel like I’ve grown up with so many of the women on the show.
Charisma Carpenter and I are very, very close. … It was fun. We’ve grown up together and we support each other through the highs and lows of the industries and our personal lives. That wouldn’t have come about if we hadn’t have done the show.[/u]
this needs to be added to the op
Old 02-07-2010, 06:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
JB: I was in my twenties and it was one of my first real jobs and it was a great place to go to work everyday and explore the character and they really encouraged us to take risks. For me, it was like acting boot camp. And I had so many wonderful friendships come out of that show. I feel like I’ve grown up with so many of the women on the show.
Charisma Carpenter and I are very, very close. … It was fun. We’ve grown up together and we support each other through the highs and lows of the industries and our personal lives. That wouldn’t have come about if we hadn’t have done the show.[/U]
Awwww I love that she specifically mentioned Charisma.

Angel&Cordelia/Sawyer&Juliet/Monica&Chandler/Logan&Veronica/JD&Elliot/Jeff&Annie/Lois&Clark
Old 02-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

i love this picture of the two here : Click image to close this window , i beleive this was their first event together, they are so cool and ageless..did i mention that they were celbrating charismas 21st birthday oh im sorry 38birthday yeah like she looks like it, lol gorgeous woman and shes just so full of life and love and loves people, i adore her and look up to her
Old 02-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
i love this picture of the two here : Click image to close this window , i beleive this was their first event together, they are so cool and ageless..did i mention that they were celbrating charismas 21st birthday oh im sorry 38birthday yeah like she looks like it, lol gorgeous woman and shes just so full of life and love and loves people, i adore her and look up to her
That picture is the most adorable picture of the two.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Damn, I love this thread! I'm a devoted fan of them both, I think they where the greatest thing about Angel

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 02-19-2010, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

CC b-day party had so many cute pics of them, but that one is one of my favs.

i would have loved darla being on the show but truthfully i was not a huge fan of the angel's darla obsession arc

i would have loved more darla/lindsay darla/dru darla/cordy even darla/angel/dru scenes and a couple dru/cordy scenes would have been great, but i just could not get into the d/a stuff
Old 02-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Darla/Lindsay definitely.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

d/l would have been really nice
Old 02-23-2010, 12:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

i have a stupid ?... since Julie has twitter what if sum1 were 2 tell her bout this board? maybe she could talk Charisma into joining?
Old 02-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

who knows that might just work...I heard that Tom Hanks was introduced Myspace and now vlogs on it almost everyday.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

i don't get twitter at all and i find myspace a bit dull
Old 03-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do to. I went on facebook for a bit but even that I slowed down on after a while.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

i opened account there but that was the last time i used it