Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Fan fiction -- The Halloween Bash

Hey all you fans of fan fiction,

Over at stranger-things.net they are having a Halloween fan ficathon, all Halloween themed stories. They usually have some pretty interesting stuff. They will be starting to post them Halloween night.

You have to become a member to read the fictions, but it's a good place to hang around, (just like here), and we don't bite.

And then you could hang around for my story 'Cordy 5.0' which I will start posting Nov. 7 right after CC appears on Seeker. It's 14 chapters--139,000 words and took about 3 years to write. I will be posting a chapter every Saturday till it's done

It's about Cordelia waking up after' Home' and coming to grips with what happened in season 4 and goes till after season 5. It answers a lot of questions I have seen asked here, Cordy's birthday, what happened top the scoobies, it makes some connections you propbably never thought of. Almost everyone from ATS and BTVS is there. It grew out of my desire to show there was a lot that could be written about Cordy, even though the story that came out of Mutant Enemy was that there was nowhere for Cordy to go, so they fired her.

See you there I hope.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Tojoson!

Great to hear about your fic- it will be great to visit the ST community again.. it's definitely been years since I last visited. I kinda lost my interest in writing C/A fic, at the moment, but I still like to read what others write.

Good for you for giving us our old Cordy back! the writers never did justice to her character, IMO, even with "You're Welcome".
Team Obsessed and Team Heart Attackers
Come read and review my writings at http://www.fanfiction.net/u/945831/Izzychase
Old 10-28-2009, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

i love the v-day and halloween ficatons oner on st i have been salavating just knowing it is almost time and i am dying to read yours new fic ob the way

oh and izzy yeah that is right, i am officailly stalking you about the oos,oom fic
Old 10-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

2 other things about my fic.

I have posted the notes in the 'Cordy 5.0 update' thread in the 'fanfiction help' forum
there's some info there.

I use Google Earth Coordinates to highlight 13 places in the story, so if you don't have it yet, get Google Earth. It's free, and fun to play with.

Hi Izzy. Been a long time. welvome back.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh that's great news Tojoson, so much I'm topping this thread.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

well it's over so the thread is coming down.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.