Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Charisma Picture Thread #7: Because her picture is worth a 1000 words but the problem is being able to say more than one

(I will change the title if you guys want since this was all I could think of and it is kinda lame

posted by I_Love_Jenns_Jameson on last thread
Old 10-27-2009, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Still hot.

): )
Old 10-28-2009, 09:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

she has the kind of smile like when she walks into a room it gets lighter and lighter, her smile seriously lights up the room and you know shes there cuz its so bright and cheery just like her no wonder her fave color is yellow. cuz its fun and colorful and bright and energetic like her, kinda like this dress she wore to the playboy party here : Click image to close this window, you see not a lot of women can pull off this dress but she just proved it that she can look beautiful in any color she wears, love her colorful side and she dont care what she wears and i just admire her for that. its like she dont listen tot he critics or the fashipon people and she wears what she wants and doesnt give a crap. i love her for that
Old 10-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT.

I have to admit that's the longest title of ever seen but it's so true.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤• ■ •¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

new poster from charismas new movie phychosis here Check This Out: Creepy Poster for Charisma Carpenter's Psychosis « FirstShowing.net, whoa looks creepy i cant wait to see this movie
Old 11-01-2009, 04:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

this pic is not new obviously its from angel on set behind the scenes and i was just wondering what episode are they filming here, now i wanna say dear boy from s2 but imnot sure cuz i see darla, and i think thats david, and theres someone next to him kinda short is it cc? anways i didnt know where to post this but here Buffy a Angel - za scénou/a3s 05, cna someone help me out?
Old 11-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG that poster looks awesome! Better than expected to be honest. I have to admit I wish they didn't have the house there and just nothing but mist or something but then again we know the setting is at a house.

I can't wait!! Thanks so much for sharing that with us.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤• ■ •¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

another new article with a pic from legend of the seeker here Buffy's Charisma Carpenter guests on 'Legend of the Seeker' | EW.com
Old 11-04-2009, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I love all the pics in the OP.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 11-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

^ all the cc pics are great

Quote:
I have to admit that's the longest title of ever seen but it's so true.
glad u like it even if it is on the long sice

Quote:
Still hot.
ITA
Old 11-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤• ■ •¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

i found this pic of the set of the expendables from another site i just want to know is that charisma in the background next to sly? it sure looks like her esp the smile http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4002/va15.jpg or it could be his wife jennifer i dont know what do you guys think?
Old 11-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That one's a little tricky but I think it's Jennifer.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤• ■ •¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah

anf if you zoom in her smile is kinda like charismas, but not that much and she is too tall just the way shes sitting i dont know the only thing that resembles charisma is the smile but yeah im saying jennifer too
Old 11-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

i found some behind the scenes of angel cast here Boreanaz - Behind The Scenes Pics 3, have you guys seeing these pics wow david and charisma are so cute but notice hes not hugging her like he is amy i mean what the hell, but i love their smiles but in this pic http://web.archive.org/web/200404220...ES/HCan-_1.jpg, is that amy or charisma david is holding, i gotta go with amy shes too tall to be charisma, cc wouldnt reach db even with heels shes like 5'4 right?