Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-24-2009, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Charisma & David Friendship #8: Because they spent the whole time in a room talking

The Official David and Charisma friendship thread!

Friendship Supporters

1. Shutterbug579
2. MelBelle2
3. AC_love
4. Lemariz
5. tootyfnfrooty
6. Semperance
7. BrendaSaysHi
8. I_Love_JennaJameson
9. Jaime Bee
10. Pinkbear
11. Lysee
12. Olderroswellfan
13. GretchenPie
14. awakeningjenny
15. Fiana
16. Amy_UK
17. Kelly_Dylan
18. teddybears
19. Rain Sierra
20. Nerenafan
21. Renée_xoxo
22. ~♥~My Lonely Angel~♥~

If you would like to be added just ask.

Reasons why we love them

1. Because they're cute together
2. Because he likes to tickle her
3. Because they're ticklish
4. Because he likes to sniff her neck
5. Because they're goofy
6. Because they like to joke around
7. Because they've known each other the longest
8. Because David and Charisma are just as cute together as Angel and Cordy
9. Because David likes to flirt with Charisma
10. Because he makes her laugh everyday
11. Because we love them
12. Because she loves working with him
13. Because they're full of energy
14. Because he lusts after her neck.
15. Because they spent the whole time in a room talking (100th episode coverage)
16. Because they have Actor Kyrumption

{Quotes}
David Boreanaz on Angel and Cordy Well, I'm all for it. I don't know what the writers have planned in that regard, but I'm a fan of Charisma's work and I'd love for our characters to be romantically involved. Cordy is really what Angel needs, I believe.

David Boreanaz on Waiting in the Wings Well, Joss Whedon wrote and directed an episode in which Angel and Cordelia sort of fall into each other's arms...I can tell you that we had fun doing those scenes. Charisma and I really had fun during those love scenes...

Charisma Carpenter, Feb 2003 I felt more uncomfortable with Connor, because we haven't had seven years to bond, so I don't know him. And I'm pregnant, so I'm more abundant than usual--there's more to maneuver around. With David, I don't know, it's kind of ironic. It was very comfortable. I was at ease. I think we have great chemistry--we sync up really well. We're there.

David Boreanaz talks on radio about working with Charisma Charisma's low-maintenance, if you can believe that, I've worked with a lot of female celebrities and I've got to tell you Charisma doesn't care if her hair's messy or her lipstick isn't dark enough. She gives a hundred percent of her ability and her looks aren't her priority all the time.

Charisma Carpenter, 2000 chat with E!Online What's it like working with David Boreanaz? Has he pulled any pranks on you on the set? It's nothing but giggles working with David. His middle name is "Prankster."

Charisma Carpenter on David (2002) - I would be lying if I said that David and I are the greatest friends in the whole world. (laugh) We don't see each other a lot outside of work, but David has definitely become a very important person in my life, and especially my professional life. We have been working together for 6 years now and we have developed a really great relationship. If a scene isn't going well, all we have to do is look at one another. All it takes is one look, and we understand what's going on with the other. It's great.

David Boreanaz - When asked about Carpenter's departure, Boreanaz would only say: "It's going to be sad not seeing her there. It's an unfortunate circumstance, and I don't know how it all unfolded. I don't think certain people were happy about it, but I'm just as clueless as anyone. I know she's happy--she's got a beautiful baby boy named Donovan. I'm really proud of her for becoming a mother."

Links

Ats Behind the Scenes season 1 *David the Giggly Boy*
Video Random Rant - Charisma Carpenter - charisma, carpenter, wb, random, 2003 - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
Video MTV Videos That Don't Suck 9 - MTV, Videos, That, Don't, Boreanaz - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
YouTube - Charisma Carpenter with some Buffy the vampire slayer cast.
Who Do You Love
Darisma Fanfiction

Ok let's get going.

Previous Thread
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.

Last edited by ~MelBelle~; 10-08-2009 at 09:15 PM
Old 09-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

you know i was watching an interview with david about him returning to a buffy/angel franchise and he said no he kept saying no but politely this time not like before, it def reminded me of one time when they asked charisma about it and she was kinda still pissed/ or hurt what joss did to her but this time she said no politely like david. now my ? is does the thing about david not wanting to work with joss again anything to do with how he treated charisma cuz i think it does, and cuz how he treats some of his actors cuz joss can be hard headed a mean guy, even david and charisma said hes evil but hes our boss when they did an interview together.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

I think David probably doesn't want to go backwards. Which working with Joss again might do that, and CC the same. It's definitely onto bigger and better things with these two

& TFTNT, Mel!
Old 09-27-2009, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

tftnt mel

i think it is the same reason also

i never read that interview charismatic do you have the link
Old 09-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah

its in this one Holy Moly! Reporter Asks David Boreanaz About ANGEL… | the TV addict
Old 09-28-2009, 02:19 PM
Banned

New Thread
Old 09-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome everyone.

Quote:
even david and charisma said hes evil but hes our boss when they did an interview together.
^when did they say that Marianna?
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

i

cant find the interview but i know it was in 2002 when they were both promoting the ep tomorrow so probably around april 2002 cuz charisma said that david is gonna be a dad any minute now. yeah the ? was i believe something to do with the way their characters are being like cordy is evil and angel is being thrown down by his son who is all grown up and ready to kill his father and they asked them what do you guys think about joss' stories this year, and david said joss is evil but hes our boss, and charisma said yeah but we love him and david agreed hes like yeah we do. it was a cute interview
Old 09-29-2009, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I think I remember that.... Oh I wish we could find it so I can post it on the OP.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

anybody seeing these mt videos that dont suck with the cast of buffy this was in 1998 and yu can totally see and tell that david liked charisma more than just friends, look at how shy and nervous he looks around her, its so cute i esp love the one in video 9 when hes wanting to flirt iwth her and dedicats the song for her its in this link Charisma Central | Video Archive
Old 10-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah we have that in the op. Even an icon just above with that scene where he said she "Takes his breath away" So cute.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

so

its no lie that he was attracted to her and did you notice her chekcing out his butt in the begining when hes leaning against the banister. and the part when her body is pressed against his a lil you can see db shivering a lil and he kinda coughs haha so cute, well no wonder these two had amazing chemistry cuz they were attracted to each other. they def remind me of ben affleck and jennifer garner the way their chemistry was in daredevil. and they were both involved with other people but at the end it all worked out. i would love for it to happen with these two. it just they go so well together. and his shyness and his cuteness around her, i just think is so precious
Old 10-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree on that, there was attraction then. There's no doubt in my mind.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

I Love Charisma and David
Old 10-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

? is one of charismas nicknames chari or char cuz i was watching to shanshu in la in the hospital room, when cordy is screaming and she got restraints, db keeps calling her chari, he does the same in hearthrob when the guy throws her across the room and angel comes to help her up and db says char you alright? if those are her nicknames then thats the sweetest. i mean she can be called like that char or chari. charisma has said i have a lot of nicknames that have to do with my name so yeah they def can