Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-22-2007, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Casting Charisma #1 - Our wishlist for her career

There have been several options in the This or That thread lately that have my brain buzzing with ideas for stuff I'd love to see Charisma in and who I'd love for her to work with so I decided to start a new thread and share.

I'd watch her in any role on Supernatural because the tone of that show fits so well with what CC does best. I'd love to see her as a hunter because we haven't seen a female hunter in action yet.

I want to see Charisma in anything with Jeffrey Dean Morgan because I think they'd have smokin' hot chemistry.

I loved Nick and Serena on Miss Match so I really want CC to guest star on Psych, possibly as a love interest for James Roday's character, Shawn.

Any role on any sitcom because it's what she really wants to do.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

I would be super excited to see Charisma on Supernatural. Playing a hunter would be even more awesome! I think she'd be perfect for a role like this.

I have to agree about thinking she and Jeffrey Dean Morgan having smokin' hot chemistry. I can totally see it.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Supernatural hasn´t aired in Germany, but it sounds good. I´d love to see Charisma in another mystery TV show.

Last edited by Fiana; 05-23-2007 at 07:21 PM
Old 05-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

I wouldn't mind seeing her in one of the mystery movie series they have on Hallmark. It'd be regular work that would keep her free enough to do other things. The movies are pretty decent and they get good ratings for the network.

I think CC's biggest stumbling block is that she isn't one of those actresses that shows up for the opening of an envelope. It's sort of a catch 22 because it's hard to get roles if you don't have a high public profile but it's hard to raise your profile if you don't have something to promote. I'd love to see her cast in a huge blockbuster because even the people with small parts get a lot of publicity.
Old 05-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

there is a abc drama pilot starring jeffrey dean morgan titled "correspondent" about 4 female reporters who travel the world. i have always thought that CC would be great playing a reporter.

there's also a cw pilot titled "spellbound" about a lifecoach/witch, i can also see in this motivating ie:bugging the crap out of someone to do the right thing for themselves and get off their butt with powers, i think she has played this part before.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Passionate Fan

I know what you mean, Rachel, Charisma isn´t a very well-known actress like Catherine Zeta-Jones or Nicole Kidman or all the others. In Germany she isn´t even mentioned on TV or in magazines. For big roles they always choose more popular actresses.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

That JDM show sounds good and with Shonda Rhimes behind it it's already gotten a lot of publicity even though it's just an idea at this point. CC could play a good reporter since she always manages to convey a take-charge attitude. Now I really want to see her on the Kelsey Grammer/Patricia Heaton sitcom, Back to You, that got picked up for next season. PH plays the anchorwoman but CC could be a field reporter or a station manager. We should start a postcard campaign
Old 05-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh I love the idea of Charisma playing a reporter.

I would also love to see her in a comedy. She is So funny.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-25-2007, 03:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, that would be great, in this pic with the glasses she really looks like a reporter.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Charisma in Supernatural would be amazing!

I would really like to see her as Wonder Woman though.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Charisma would be awesome as Wonderwoman but from what I´ve heard they want a younger actress for the movie.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

CANOE -- JAM! Movies: Silver in for 'He-Man' film

I could see her as either Teela or Evil-Lyn.
Old 05-26-2007, 07:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Another comic movie! Teela and Evil Lynn both would be good characters for Charisma to play.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiana (View Post)
Charisma would be awesome as Wonderwoman but from what I´ve heard they want a younger actress for the movie.
That sucks I would love to see her in that part.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-28-2007, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Evil-Lyn would be awesome!