Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-31-2005, 11:14 PM
Master Fan

I signed, I signed. Lay yourselfs low before the might of Magnus.

): )
Old 06-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

*bows do-----* o_O WAIT A MINUTE!!

Shouldn't you be bowing down to me for being so brilliant to post up the link here and offer you, The Great Magnus, the opportunity to sign such a thing?

Victims, aren't we all? --

+Skydagger+
Old 06-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydagger
*bows do-----* o_O WAIT A MINUTE!!

Shouldn't you be bowing down to me for being so brilliant to post up the link here and offer you, The Great Magnus, the opportunity to sign such a thing?

Thats just crazy talk, your a crazy person SkyDagger.

Old 06-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Better believe it, bish.

Hey there's 8 sigs on it now...wooohooo...I just made my friend who hates all thing Buffy sign it, haha.

+Skydagger+
Old 06-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

......Bish?

Are you callin me something in your head, that you can't type on the board?

Old 06-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Loyal Fan

LOL. It's a word my friend made up as a stupid replacement of 'bitch' because we thought 'bitch' was over rated.

Lol, sorry, I have a habit of calling people that just for fun.

+Skydagger+
Old 06-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

signed the petition

Old 06-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!1 *dance of joy*

Doesn't. Stand. A. Chance. In. Hell.

*sigh* haha.

+Skydagger+
Old 06-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

True. Very true. Bish, huh? Already got a pet name thought out for him huh?

I know we've talked about who sired Xander ,I saw Darla, some say The Master, and others go with Willow.

Thats an old debate, lets bring up someting new.

Who else laughed there butts off that it was 'Xander' who staked Angel?

Old 06-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Loyal Fan

At first i was happy because A. Don't like Angel and he was even more irritating to me all whiney like that, and B. Xander always wanted to do that.

Then I realized it wasn't technically the same character so it just got confusing with whether I should be happy about him doing it or not o_O.

Thought it was a great scene though, the deaths all had a meaning with who killed who...so that was cool.

But overall I thought him staking Angel was pretty decent to see, really led into what was about to happen well. Plus it was really well done, Angel goes to defend Buffy from him, punches Xander, then gets stakes at the same time of impact, HA! Bye bye Puppy. .....Did I just refer to Angel as Puppy? OH GOD

'Cept then Buffy kills Xander and I silently yelled 'BITCH!!!!!1' at the television.

And his pet name won't be bish....it'll be ...well, let's just say it'll involve too much drooling to actually come out sounding like anything.

+Skydagger+
Old 06-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

It was weird, who killed who in the Wish word.

Willow and Xander murdered off Cordeila.

Oz Killed Willow.

Xander staked Angel.

And Buffy killed Xander.

I can understand Willow and Xander knocked off Cordy. And even Oz murdering Willow, and Xander staking Xander.

But what was with Buffy killing Xander? If it all ment something more, what did that mean?

Bish, ya.

Old 06-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Haha, you like 'bish' don't ya?

Here's how I figure it:

-Willow/Xander killing Cordy --
They hurt her by being together in her reality, and here they were literally the death of her because of it...it's all about their relationship bringing her pain. I think the entire point of the episode was for it to be half 'What if?' and half Cordy-centric...Cordelia makes them out to be the so called 'villians' because of what they did, she makes a stupid move, and then they really are the villians of the story in a whole new sense.

-Xander kills Angel --
Our Xander always hated Angel, Angel hated him back...in the wishverse none of those things existed, yet when it came down to it Xander managed to be the stronger vamp...he got his chance to kill the puppy (which, he could have been jealous of on some level, I suppose). But it's moreso in the meanings of our Sunnydale...much irony and no real reasoning as far as their universe goes. Point being, they hated each other...the roles were reversed.

-Buffy kills Xander --
Same thing, really, all out universe. Xander loved Buffy, she never loved him back because Angel was in the way. Xander had just gotten Angel out of the way, and now had his shot to take out Buffy. However, Buffy always rejected him no matter how strong or dark he got...Xander was always hurt and left out and jealous because of her. Therefor, Buffy kills Xander. In wishverse terms, he's just another vampire in her way, however.

-Oz kills Willow --
This one is harder for me to figure out...he only hurt her in the future (not taking her back right away, rejecting her advances, later on got with Veruca). But as a revenge thing I guess it makes sense. Willow hurt Oz deeply by being with Xander, so it all goes back to the Cordy issue. Oz gets revenge on Will by killing her...in the end of their real relationship, Oz was the strong one who left so Willow could be safe from him. Therefor, Oz prevails on some level. Wishverse terms, again...no reason, she's a vamp, he's a white hat, he kills her.

-The Master kills Buffy --
Ah, easy one. Buffy = weaker without her friends on a big level, this is proven when The Master kills her...she has no way to come back because someone like Xander isn't by her side. The fact that she didn't 'play well with others' cut her off from everything (and emotions fuel a Slayer). Made her a dull version of Faith. She killed her could've been friends, so she was strong on some level...but it was all clashing, because they were stronger (again, on some level, not toally) without her. Point being, made her vulnerable....She comes to town, the Master has risen, the Master kills her, prophecy came to be. End of story.

Just my views, could be wrong...*sigh* Oh and Magnus, you said 'Xander staking Xander'

+Skydagger+
Old 06-04-2005, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydagger
Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!1 *dance of joy*

Doesn't. Stand. A. Chance. In. Hell.

*sigh* haha.

Who knows, people are deprived of some vamp xander lovin'

Old 06-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope so.

'Cause what's better than some Vamp Xander lovin'? ......*stops to think about that for a minute* mmmmmmm *drools*.....nope, definately nothing better.

+Skydagger+
Old 06-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

We needed more scenes with the vampXander. Willow got her chance, he needed an evil twin.

Cuz he was cool, and leathery.