Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2016, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Why did people think Sara was older? Was it lookswise or how she acted?

I always assumed Sara was younger. I never once thought otherwise. Just the way they talked about her. Quentin and Dinah letting her getting away with everything screamed the baby of the family.
Old 01-30-2016, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Stein and Sara's conversation.
Old 01-30-2016, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
Why did people think Sara was older? Was it lookswise or how she acted?

I always assumed Sara was younger. I never once thought otherwise. Just the way they talked about her. Quentin and Dinah letting her getting away with everything screamed the baby of the family.
Yeah I agree... I thought it was always obvious... and I think it had to be mentioned before because during Season 2 I knew she was younger.

Old 01-30-2016, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for bringing those gifs in
Old 01-30-2016, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Question about Sara, how does her blood lust work? The past 2 episodes, I don't really see any need or hunger for her to kill but it may be influenced or triggered if it's personal, I assume?
It seems like when you break out in a fight, the urge to kill happens... at least in Thea's point of view. There is something in you that can't stop beating the person until death.

I think the writers are doing a horrible job with her bloodlust right now.
I mean Thea still has the bloodlust and she's been free from the Pit a whole lot longer than Sara.
I also think killing the person who did it to you would help and for Thea since Ra's Al Ghul is already dead... it's not much she can do to control the lust for now.

With Sara... umm Thea is the one who did this to her, so probably she can't see her.
Old 01-30-2016, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

I think they were just trying to get people into the show. Plus it's only been a few days since this was supposed to be shown in one day, not split a week apart.

Sara also could've killed someone before Rip picked her up, which would give her a few days reprieve from the bloodlust. She also killed 6 people while she was on Arrow.

Plus in interviews CL
Spoiler:
Old 01-30-2016, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes I read that interview. Hopefully it gets mentioned within the next three episodes... I stated before that it needs to get mentioned within the first half of the season.
Old 01-30-2016, 09:30 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
It seems like when you break out in a fight, the urge to kill happens... at least in Thea's point of view. There is something in you that can't stop beating the person until death.

I think the writers are doing a horrible job with her bloodlust right now.
I mean Thea still has the bloodlust and she's been free from the Pit a whole lot longer than Sara.
I also think killing the person who did it to you would help and for Thea since Ra's Al Ghul is already dead... it's not much she can do to control the lust for now.

With Sara... umm Thea is the one who did this to her, so probably she can't see her.
Thanks Tia. I kind of figured that if Sara is on her blood lust, she's be in some sort of rampage since she did have opportunities to kill these past 2 episodes. But I think it would make sense to tap into that if the SL will center around her. Like what has been mentioned, it's still early days but I would like to see more of that soon. Although it's very refreshing to see a "lighter" Sara on this show.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-30-2016, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This moment was great! Thank you for posting it!
Old 01-31-2016, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Maybe Sara's been self medicating? They've showed her drinking twice in the first ep. So the bloodlust didn't come out because she was drunk. It could explain why shes been acting so mellow. None of them knew her before so they wouldn't know she's acting different. Saras drinking and drug use has to be there for a reason. If this is the case I wonder if they will bring up that addiction runs her family
Old 01-31-2016, 06:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fooltocry (View Post)
she rocks !!!
Old 01-31-2016, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
Maybe Sara's been self medicating? They've showed her drinking twice in the first ep. So the bloodlust didn't come out because she was drunk. It could explain why shes been acting so mellow. None of them knew her before so they wouldn't know she's acting different. Saras drinking and drug use has to be there for a reason. If this is the case I wonder if they will bring up that addiction runs her family
That makes sense.
Old 01-31-2016, 11:20 AM
Absolute Fan

Legends is providing a chance for Sara to truly come into her own as a character, which is good since she's previously only existed as a 'mirror' for Laurel and a catalyst for Laurel's development and evolution (which has, unfortunately, stalled a bit since they resurrected Sara), so I like that we're seeing her steal pot, flirt shamelessly with people, have fun getting to play 'dress-up', and make friends with Snart and Mick.

I'm also looking forward to seeing her fall in love with someone, especially with the fact that the nature of the team's mission means that she'll inevitably have to leave that someone behind.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 01-31-2016, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

Pollock posted this in the Sara thread on my board. I really like the quote with the gifs. The last two especially. Dylan Thomas part fits her nicely in my mind.

Old 01-31-2016, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great gifset!!