Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2019, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You didn't know that, Rita? Yeah, I heard about that when Henry was cast in Man of Steel. Apparently Henry auditioned way back in 2004 for Superman Returns, but Brandon got the role instead, probably because he more closely resembled Christopher Reeve.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Yeah, ok but the films they eventually gave him did little to allow him to actually act. No wonder he wanted to do Geralt!
Old 12-27-2019, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, that I blame on Zack Snyder, although I know you'll disagree with me.

It seems like both Snyder and Singer just kept missing the mark on how to do this right.
Old 12-29-2019, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't wait to see how things end for Superman in Crisis... however I am not looking forward to the disappearance of Ray Palmer. Even if unfortunately it would be following the Crisis comics...
Old 12-30-2019, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Didn't Ray come back after Crisis?
Old 01-04-2020, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Didn't Ray come back after Crisis?
He's gone for a long time and while he's going, Ryan Choi tries to follow his legacy.

If they wanted to stick to comics, they'd bring Hawkman back to the show since during this time Carter and Ray become closer since Ray interacts with Carter through phone lines all while Ryan Choi is chatting with "Ray Palmer" who gives him orders of what to do... this all happens in the "All New Atom" comics... through the whole comics Ray is talking with him through some kind of video feed and "Ray" asks him to steal things and guides him through everything and then the twist turns out that who Ryan is talking to is NOT Ray Palmer. It turns out to be the supervillain, Chronos! The real Ray Palmer finds a way to return! and Ryan Choi is confused ... he tells Ray that he got all his messages and Ray apologizes and tells him whoever he was chatting with was not him... the real Ray Palmer helps Ryan defeats the bad guy and he tells Ryan he can officially take over his Atom since he's moved on from it and his focus is in anything multiverse.

Ray leaves again of course, returns again, leaves again, becomes a member of the Justice League. So it was a journey but Ray doesn't really die however Ryan Choi did take over being the Atom until Ryan's death.

Ryan Choi doesn't really last that long as a character from my memory.
Old 01-04-2020, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh wow...thanks for all of that Tia
Old 01-04-2020, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ You are welcomed! Thus far they did keep the Ryan Choi and Ray Palmer backstory the same! Since Ryan knew Ray Palmer from when he was a Professor... so when it comes to their storyline, it seems they will keep it the same...

Well I doubt Chronos thing would happen since Chronos was used in season 1.
He was used very different on the show.

Hawkman... don't even get me started on that.
Old 01-04-2020, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't see Kendra and Carter coming back to the CW for any show...unless they get different people to play them...even then, it won't happen
Old 01-05-2020, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
He's gone for a long time and while he's going, Ryan Choi tries to follow his legacy.

If they wanted to stick to comics, they'd bring Hawkman back to the show since during this time Carter and Ray become closer since Ray interacts with Carter through phone lines all while Ryan Choi is chatting with "Ray Palmer" who gives him orders of what to do... this all happens in the "All New Atom" comics... through the whole comics Ray is talking with him through some kind of video feed and "Ray" asks him to steal things and guides him through everything and then the twist turns out that who Ryan is talking to is NOT Ray Palmer. It turns out to be the supervillain, Chronos! The real Ray Palmer finds a way to return! and Ryan Choi is confused ... he tells Ray that he got all his messages and Ray apologizes and tells him whoever he was chatting with was not him... the real Ray Palmer helps Ryan defeats the bad guy and he tells Ryan he can officially take over his Atom since he's moved on from it and his focus is in anything multiverse.

Ray leaves again of course, returns again, leaves again, becomes a member of the Justice League. So it was a journey but Ray doesn't really die however Ryan Choi did take over being the Atom until Ryan's death.

Ryan Choi doesn't really last that long as a character from my memory.
Can't he stay as Superman?
Old 01-05-2020, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the info, Tia.
Old 01-06-2020, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that
Old 01-10-2020, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm still hoping that next season is the last for most of these shows. Without Arrow, I don't see the point of the Arrowverse. Screw Batwoman.
Old 01-11-2020, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

but Arrow will be present with the spinoff
Old 01-11-2020, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
but Arrow will be present with the spinoff
I would rather keep Arrow than that spinoff. lol Who knows, we'll see if it gets picked up...