Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ From what we saw from Citizen Cold, it made sense from me... he gets emotional attached to people quickly. Remember when Ray was wondering why was Leo willing to sacrifice everything for these people he just met?? Captain Cold wouldn't have really done that... Citizen Cold however would because he cares for people quickly and see the good in them.

With Mick, he knew INSTANTLY that he was hurting over Leonard's death... Earth-1 version and wanted Mick to open up but Mick wouldn't. In the funeral, he saw that Mick didn't cry and told him to let it out but of course he didn't.

So from what I gathered, he will try to make Mick emotional side comes out and he probably think that Mick needs him.

Also, I think he was obviously very close to Mick from Earth-X which makes him feel close to Earth 1 version...
Old 12-02-2017, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Captain Cold always thought about himself first, while Citizen Cold is more of a team player.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Correct. Although with the Legends he finally stopped really thinking of himself first... or really with Mick since that's why he sacrified himself for Mick wouldn't die.

Howeer as good as Leonard/Mick friendship was, Leonard bossed Mick around most of the time. Leo will NOT do that.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

That's true and last season showed us that. Even if it was totally OOC,in Doomverse,he talked down to and bossed Mick around all the time. Mick was just dumb muscle who got things done.

So long as Citizen Cold doesn't make Mick too soft, it's okay. It really bothered me how Amaya was able to get him to open up and become softer, but then she chose Nate and their bond became lesser. Mick actually fell in love like Leonard did and his good buddy killed her. That drove Mick over the edge and was probably the breaking point. I think Amaya not returning his feelings and Leonard treating him like that probably made him afraid to open up or trust anyone again.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Last season was just a waste of Wentworth's time to be honest. Captain Cold didn't fit with the Legion of Doom at all, just a storyline that never should've happened. Luckily they learned their lesson and has Wentworth portraying a new role.

Yeah they dropped Mick/Amaya all the way. In general though, it feels this season they are anti-romance which I am actually pretty okay with seeing how bad they have written the stories they've wanted to tell.
Luckily Mick doesn't remember anything that happened in Doomsworld. No one does, he doesn't even remember betraying the team for the Legion. None of that happened.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't like his story last season...
Old 12-04-2017, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Mick or Leonard? or both. lol
Old 12-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

They both sucked and I forgot that the one who remembered Doom is dead. I don't get why Wentworth agreed to do last season. No offense to Leonard,but he can't compete with the Legion and he's not on par with them. I hate that only Dark survived, but he and the Rogues are leagues apart. He and Merlyn were in the League,have mystical powers and they were teamed up with a time traveling speedster.

I'm a bit iffy on Leo,but we'll see how they bond. Making Mick soft is a daunting task and even Amaya only got so far.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I completely agree... Leonard with the Legion was some of the worst stuff ever for the series, it just was not needed and Leonard was just irrelevant. I think that since it was spoiled at comic con that Leonard would return with the Legion of Doom, the writers felt they had to make it happen although they clearly never planned that out well...

I love Leo, no iffeyness from me. lol
Old 12-05-2017, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

I think he bugs me because he's all about rules and scolded Mick about "due process". I mean, Mick on Earth X died saving cops! Goody-goody is a new look for Snart and it'll take getting used to.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Leo and Mick scenes.
So Mick from Earth-X was such a good guy who Leo is use to and of course we know the Leonard who Mick was use to. lol

Both of them love seeing each other but miss the personalities of their BFF's!
Old 12-05-2017, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

It was so funny. I wonder if Mick and Leo are good guys because they're in an age of Nazis. It probably made people want to instill values in their kids, lest they become racist a**hats.

You were right about him being here for Mick. I wonder how long he'll really stay for.
Old 12-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I think Leo is around for like 1-2 more episodes. I'll miss Wentworth though, he just has natural chemistry with the whole cast and it felt right having him back on the Waverider with everyone.

And nice they were BFF's on both earths!
Old 12-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Oh man,that sucks.

It is nice that they were still besties on Earth X. I would have loved to see Mick as one of the good guys. It would be funny.

IS it b/c Wentworth doesn't want to be tied down or is it creative thing?
Old 12-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I don't know, he didn't really saw but if I had to just assumed, I'd assume that he's sort of not invested much.... I think he'd probably prefer to bring Prison Break back and focus on screenwriting if I had to guess...