Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2017, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Dave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
"You want to steal a kiss from me, Leonard? You better be one hell of a thief."

1. Where was Sara Lance stranded at the start of season 2 of Legends of Tomorrow?Salem in 1693
2. In season 2 of Arrow, what member of Team Arrow did Sara want to kill and why?
When Roy planned to go after Slade Wilson on his own, and hurt Diggle in the process, Sara aimed her bow at him. Oliver enters the scene just in time.

or do you mean season 3... in that case Thea for killing her in season 2

3. Finish this Sara Lance quote: "You want to steal a kiss from me, Leonard?
You better be one hell of a thief."
1. Correct!

2. Correct! And yes, I meant who did Sara want to kill in Arrow season 2, which was Roy/Arsenal.
Thea actually killed Sara at the beginning of season 3, and Sara wasn't resurrected until season 4.

3. Correct! 3 of 3!

Quote:
Jean Grey [movie questions]
what year was she born in [I'll give you a year either way]

how many movies did Jean appear in including Flashbacks

In XMen, Jean Grey spoke before ______, urging its members to vote against the ________ _________ Act
1. Damn, they keep changing her birth year around with each passing decade. Let's see... X-Men: Apocalypse took place in 1983, so Jean would've been born in... 1965? She's probably just going on 18.

2. Jean appeared in six X-Men movies: X-Men, X-2: X-Men United, X-3: The Last Stand, X-Men: Days of Future Past, and The Wolverine as a dream/hallucination of Logan's.

3. Jean Grey spoke before Congress against the Mutant Registration Act, which was totally stupid, as Jean isn't supposed to be a doctor.

I heard they made her a doctor because the filmmakers claimed they
didn't have the CGI technology at the time to make Hank McCoy's Beast form convincing(which I think is bull ), so they wrote Hank out of the script and made Jean the X-Men's resident scientist. May I ask why they didn't just use Moira MacTaggert instead? Nooooo, that would require Hollywood to have an I.Q. somewhat approaching my own.
Old 01-30-2017, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

2.5 Alex.... 2006 (recent original timeline)...but if you are going by another 80s origin timeline...it would be around 1986 --- movie timelines are a slippery slope

here is an alternative question if you want to use it.... In Last Stand Magnito took Jean to _____ to destroy the Worthington's facility.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
1. yes season 5 where he had the accident
2. I remember yes not sure which episode though
3. not at first thought they were too young but they discussed and eventually approve

1. How was The atom suit destroyed?
2. What inspired Ray to become an inventor?
3.Has ray pretended to be a sheriff officer before?

1. Correct
2. Correct
3. Correct
3 of 3

Ray Palmer Answers
1. By Nate Heywood who pushed a blade into a certain part of the suit where is lost all it's power.
2. George Lucas Star Wars.....
3. Yes, in the Old West.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoakin queen (View Post)
Lauren, Supergirl vs Superman
1. Is Supergirl E2 Version the popular "Powergirl"

who is supergirl E2 no? that sounds like power puff girl it cant be

2. In Smallville was Supergirl name Kara Danvers?

no i dont think so cause i dont recall her having the last name danvers i think

3. In Supergirl was Kara happy with her powers right from the beginning?

omg this is first time i think i got everything wrong i think she wanted to be normal part of her did i know she wanted to use her powers and couldnt parents made her keep them secert and for good reason, but i do think at school she wished she could be normal ?
1. Incorrect. Also, Powergirl is a bit more famous than Supergirl for most people. She even won a poll against Supergirl.

2. Correct, she went by Kara Kent sometimes.

3. .5, of Course she probably felt left out however, she loved her powers and wanted to use it to save people but of course her sister Alex told her about doing that. In general though, she always loved her abilities and always wanted to show the world what she can do.

1.5 of 3

Quote:
im gonna throw this question back at u

superman questions for tia

1. has clarke kent on smallville always been happy he had powers and was an alien?

2. how did superman get his cape and suphero outfit in the comics?

3. name three villains clarke kent has defeated in smallville? and the ways in which he defeated them?
1. No he wasn't and after about season 5, it became tiring to hear is complaining about his powers. lol

2. Usually it's made by Martha Kent, and and from the blanket he had when he was a baby. Something like that. lol

3. Doomsday, blew him up. Zod, sent to the Phantom Zone. Brainiac, mass of electricity.

Last edited by eternalfate; 01-31-2017 at 03:35 PM
Old 01-30-2017, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

replying so Tia can grade my questions and answer my questions too....
Old 01-30-2017, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, Tia? Are you gonna grade me on my Killer Frost answers and answer my Magneto questions for you?

Quote:
2.5 Alex.... 2006 (recent original timeline)...but if you are going by another 80s origin timeline...it would be around 1986 --- movie timelines are a slippery slope

here is an alternative question if you want to use it.... In Last Stand Magnito took Jean to _____ to destroy the Worthington's facility.
Alcatraz Island. Sadly, I did watch some of that crappy movie. Thanks, Dave! Yeah, I assumed you meant her birth date in the current revised movie continuity, which would be in the mid-1960's, along with Scott. Fox has totally messed this continuity up.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Lauren...did you answer my Ryan Attwood questions... Tia...do I get at least a point or two from a Saturday challenge that was never answered?

Dave, Wally West vs Reverse Flash
1. On Flash, Wally West and Reverse Flash shared a scene? No...Wally and Salitar shared a scene and Wally and Zoom shared a scene

2. Did Wally West admire the Flash before he knew the Flash was Barry Allen? yes

3. In Flash episode 3x09, Wally West finally embraced that the team is calling him Kid Flash? yes

1.5 if it's been 48 hours.

1. Correct.
2. Good job!
3. Awesome!

3 of 3!

Quote:
Reverse Flash Questions
Was R/F in all three seasons of the Flash

what episode did RF reveal himself to the viewers in season one

how did RF die in the alternate Flashpoint cartoon movie timeline
Reverse Flash Answers
1. Yes.
2. 1x15 when he killed Cisco but time was reversed from Barry Allen.
3. Batman shot him if I remember correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
1. Right now, both Cisco and Julian have given her tech to help her restrain her Killer Frost powers.
2. She named herself that.
3. Hmmm... maybe meant to be Killer Frost, but not always a villain. There have been three Killer Frosts, and Caitlin didn't ask to be this way. And she's now a hero and a JLA member in the comics.

Brainiac questions:

1. In what Superman film was Brainiac originally intended to appear?
2. Who played Brainiac on Smallville and what alias did Brainiac use on that show?
3. What level intelligence does Brainiac possess?

1. Correct on that.
2. Of course she did.
3. Great inside and yes I agree with you. I do feel she is meant to become Killer Frost but probably not ALWAYS evil even if she is evil a lot of the time.

3 of 3
Brainiac Answers
1. It seems I read this but I forgot. I doubt it was Superan Returns.... gonna guess Man of Steel.... or Batman vs Superman.... going to go with Man of Steel. lol I forgot though.
2. James Marsters. Professor Milton Fine
3. 12th level of intelligence.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
replying so Tia can grade my questions and answer my questions too....
I knew that, I usually remember about grading. Was just answering the challenges giving to me in order. lol

Quote:
Hey, Tia? Are you gonna grade me on my Killer Frost answers and answer my Magneto questions for you?
I'm sure you meant Brainiac. I always remember though. Was just grading and answering challenges in order.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Tia! And I'm sorry, I got mixed up with you and Sarah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Brainiac Answers
1. It seems I read this but I forgot. I doubt it was Superan Returns.... gonna guess Man of Steel.... or Batman vs Superman.... going to go with Man of Steel. lol I forgot though.
2. James Marsters. Professor Milton Fine
3. 12th level of intelligence.

1. Okay, I'll give you a half point for that one. It was actually Superman III. Richard Donner had planned to use Brainiac in Superman III while still filming Superman II, but after Donner got fired from Superman II and replaced by Richard Lester... well, we got the damn Richard Pryor movie instead. Now, Zack Snyder's Man of Steel was not going to have Brainiac, but back when Bryan Singer made Superman Returns, he planned on doing a sequel called Superman: The Man of Steel, which would've featured Brainiac if WB went ahead with a sequel. So I'll give you .5 for that.
2. Correct!
3. Correct!

2.5 of 3!
Old 01-30-2017, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

2/3 Tia.... the end of episode 9...Man in the Yellow Suit..Wells reveals he's the reverse flase to the tv viewers/ audience....I also would have accepted "Christmas episode"

3/3 Alex..
Old 01-30-2017, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Dave!

Just waiting on Sarah and Lauren's answers now.

Quote:
i accept sarah, tia and alex i better get onto this instead of playing with my cat

guys im screwed aussie tv shows came back american shows came back i hope tv doesnt slow me too much here
Yeah, you'd better, Lauren! Although your cat is cute.

All of our shows are coming back, Lauren, but I'm still finding time to post. And I'm watching a dozen shows.

Felicity Smoak questions for Lauren:

Quote:
1. What did Felicity do track Earth 2 Laurel/Black Siren?
2. What was Felicity's quote after she and Oliver had sex for he first time?
3. What's Felicity's favorite place to eat?
Quote:
1. she punched her tested her dna too and was all agaisnt her she was protecting oli and i think she just really pissed her off lol i miss black siren already though o
2. 'so that happened'
3. hmmm nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ill just got with .. wait is it belly burger or diggle likes that?
1. Incorrect, Lauren. I asked you what Felicity did to track Black Siren, which is she put tracking nanites in her water, remember? She let her go so she could lead them to Prometheus.
2. Correct, Lauren!
3. Yep, Big Belly Burger is Felicity's fast food restaurant of choice!

2 of 3!

Quote:
Killer Frost Questions for alex

1. what do felicity and caitlin have in common?
2. who was killer frost working with when batman took them into custody?
3. have lex luthor and killer frost ever worked together?
1. Besides being female tech geeks in a mostly boys' superhero club? They both also had boyfriends/husbands who died, and they're both shipped with the leading men on their shows, Oliver and Barry.
2. Damn, could you be more specific? There are three different Killer Frosts. I think it was either King Shark or Mr. Freeze, I don't remember.
3. Yes, the Louise Lincoln version of Killer Frost was in the Legion of Doom with Lex Luthor on Justice League Unlimited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
ALEX = BATMAN vs MAGNETO
Challenge accepted, Sarah!

1. What is Erik Lehnsherr's middle name? It's kind of obvious.
2. In X-Men: First Class, how did Magneto kill Sebastian Shaw and with what?
3. In X-Men: Apocalypse, what was the name of Erik's wife in Poland, and is that name relevant in the comics?

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 01-30-2017 at 02:00 PM
Old 01-30-2017, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tia...I issued it on Saturday morning or afternoon..... unless Lauren can quote proof that she answered my questions
Old 01-30-2017, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm out of challenges for the day because I'm sure Sarah will accept mine, so that'll make me 5/5.

Quote:
Tia...I issued it on Saturday morning or afternoon..... unless Lauren can quote proof that she answered my questions
Okay, when I go back to the grading board, I'll check, if I don't see her answers, I'll just give you the 1.5

Quote:

1. Okay, I'll give you a half point for that one. It was actually Superman III. Richard Donner had planned to use Brainiac in Superman III while still filming Superman II, but after Donner got fired from Superman II and replaced by Richard Lester... well, we got the damn Richard Pryor movie instead. Now, Zack Snyder's Man of Steel was not going to have Brainiac, but back when Bryan Singer made Superman Returns, he planned on doing a sequel called Superman: The Man of Steel, which would've featured Brainiac if WB went ahead with a sequel. So I'll give you .5 for that.
2. Correct!
3. Correct!

2.5 of 3!
Thanks for being nice, but I'll accept just 2 of 3 since I wasn't correct at all. I appreciate you being nice though. I should've known that!
Also yeah Superman II was such a mess..... although I didn't mind seeing Lana but just a mess. I can't believe we could've had Brainiac in Superman III. URG! now I'm more upset. lol
Old 01-30-2017, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

SuperSupporterz is going to have to get a lot of Yellow sun exposure to catch you Tia.... no worries....
Old 01-30-2017, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

MY SUNDAY CHALLENGES
ALEX = BATMAN vs MAGNETO

LAUREN = MARTIN STEIN vs MICHAEL SCOFIELD

JULES = SIMON LEWIS vs ALEC LIGHTWOOD

Quote:
MICHAEL SCOFIELD questions for sarah~

^ the gif ill be using in a few days with sarah

1. Name all the prisonmates Michael made it out with out of prison with in Season 1.

2. where was the destiantion michael always planned to escape to with lincoin?

3. what is the project henry pope gets michael to work on for him?

1. Lincoln/Sucre/C-Note/T-Bag/Abruzzi/Tweener/Haywire

2. Panama City

3. Anniversary present that Pope wanted to give to his wife but he couldn't finish it and needed an engineer associated to it being a replica of some temple or monk thingy

1. What was the name of the song that Stein sang in 2x02 of LoT?

2. What is the name of Stein's wife?

3. How many times have we seen Younger!Stein on LoT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
all correct for winn 3/3

1. On the show 1x12 What movie Simon compare the Malec kiss?
2. Finish this simon movie quote I am the one who’s always been there for you...
3. What is simons favourite dish of food??
Damn Jules these are frakkin hard

1. The Graduate

2. not him

3. Can I have a lifeline cause I honestly don't know, either new question or a choice to pick from

1. In book lore, are Alec/Magnus currently together come Dark Infernal series?

2. In the movie, what did Magnus have to save Alec from?

3. Name one situation where Magnus has had to save Alec on the show?

Quote:
Challenge accepted, Sarah!

1. What is Erik Lehnsherr's middle name? It's kind of obvious.
2. In X-Men: First Class, how did Magneto kill Sebastian Shaw and with what?
3. In X-Men: Apocalypse, what was the name of Erik's wife in Poland, and is that name relevant in the comics?

1. Magnus
2. Coin through the skull/brain
3. Magda it is the name relevant in the comics - Quicksilver's mother

1. In recent movies (80's beyond) who was the first actor that played Batman?

2. On Gotham, have we seen Batman?

3 True or False, Is Jim Gordon always the detective that Batman goes too related to movie-lore?

Last edited by crash landing; 01-30-2017 at 05:14 PM
Old 01-30-2017, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

no worries Sarah...I merged your posts