Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We'll see what happens. Obviously, things won't go back to normal for her. She'll have to start over again. But like I said, I'm mostly interested in whether Michael and Tom will have her on the show in the future.
Old 02-22-2023, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If they don't it's 1000% understandable. Unfortunately, her name now is attached to what she's done... so I can see if they wouldn't really think of putting her on so whatever happens happens. If she doesn't... oh well. lol
Old 02-23-2023, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess we will find out later.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 02-23-2023, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think that Michael and Tom would turn their backs on her like that. If she was able to appear on Talkville, I'm sure they'd welcome here there and have an honest and open conversation.
She deserves at least the chance to turn her life around.
Old 02-24-2023, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Time Will Tell."
Old 02-24-2023, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes it will.
Old 02-24-2023, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nothing about turning your back. It's about what's best for the show and its reputation. Also, have you heard stories Michael said in the past?

AM didn't just have a traffic ticket or did some drugs. She was part of a sex cult... that is one of the worst things you can do regardless of your brainwashed status or feeling sorry after you had gotten caught. If she was a random Jane Doe she would have suffered a lot longer than 3 years.

As Fatima said "Time will tell" but unfortunately her name will forever be attached to a sex cult especially since she was one of the main recruiters of it.
I mean literally, one week ago I heard an actress mention the Nixim sex cult and the first name they brought up was Allison. Her name is more famous for being involved in a cult than it is for being on Smallville right now.

So I am just thinking logistically I can understand if she's not on the show... I mean who could really blame them?
Although they have said they were kind to them on set, most of the cast members said they were not that close to her at all offset.

If she is on Talkville then cool but if she isn't then it's no one's fault for it so wait and see. Also, she might not even want to be in the spotlight cause she knows what everyone will think about her. For now it's difficult for her to escape that reputation, it's going to take a lot longer. And again none of us knows if she's regretful since she only confessed when she was completely backed into a corner but if she has changed then good for her.
Old 02-25-2023, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's See!

Since Chloe is a huge part of "Smallville", it's tough to deal with all of this.
Old 02-25-2023, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I seriously doubt that having Allison appear on Talkville would damage the show and its reputation. You're making it seem like Allison murdered someone. She was changed with racketeering and cooperated with the police. That guy who ran the cult was the one who got sent up for life. I honestly don't think the public would care if Alison appeared on Talkville. Harvey Weinstein's reputation has been far more severely damaged.

Again, we'll see what happens next year after Alison is released. She'll be doing community service and on probation. If Mike and Tom decide to invite her on the show, let it be their choice. I don't see why they wouldn't. We'll see what happens.
Old 02-25-2023, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am not saying she murdered someone but a cult is a pretty bad thing to do. Rape is also not murder but it's still bad. So everything does not need to be murdered to still be labeled as bad. All I am saying if she's not invited, I would completely 1000000% understand. She was involved with being a master getting women branded and sold as sex slaves.
Ezra hasn't murdered anyone and everyone is all in agreement that he needs to be let go from any future projects. So stop this, there was no point of the murder line. People get judged all the time for non murder crimes in hollywood and certain fans pick and choose who to forgive based on who they love as actors or love in their characters.

Did you read all the details she has done? I actually have. I don't care if this woman was brainwashed. You do not tell a woman who has been molested that the best way to heal themselves is to have sex with the cult leader. You know she did that to one of the woman? I am supposed to just say "well she paid her time so she deserves all her dreams and goals back?" Especially with the slap on the wrist sentence she get?

She is an absolute piece of trash. If she never acts again then that's what she deserves for what she had done. There is consequences for your actions such as destroying the lives of a lot of women who were looking for healing. She prayed on vulnerable women, that literally was her job.

I hope she's healed and truly regrets what she did but there are people who will never heal from what she did to them.

For me, I am happy I am able to completely separate Chloe from AM. Chloe is a great character and I have no positive thoughts on AM at this point.
Also to let you know: Myself and my former co-mod, saved this thread from being closed when this news come out because usually when news like this occurs, the thread/board gets closed down which is why I made the executive decision, in the beginning, to only make this the Chloe thread however slowly AM got brought back into it as the time went on but if it wasn't for me and my former co-mod then this thread would've been closed since doesn't want the association with crimes like this. I knew the importance of Chloe Sullivan and had to separate her from AM who again I do not view as good based on what I have heard. I can't give her a pass based on the character she portrayed because YET AGAIn the random Jan Doe gets dragged a lifetime without this light of a sentence.

So yeah this is just going to be a 1000000000000000000% agree to disagree situation for me. Inviting her to the podcast should be the last thing on their minds. If she's invited then sweet but if she's not, who the heck can blame them? With all the stories that have been released...

Old 02-26-2023, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
For me, I am happy I am able to completely separate Chloe from AM.
I do know when Talk Ville started a lot of fans requested the same from Tom & Michael.
Old 02-26-2023, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

If shes not on the podcast so be it. I too separate chloe and AM. Its not fair for one persons actions to ruin an entire show. If she never acts again, thats part of her consequences. I dont think it's fair to downplay AM's crime by saying it's not murder. She hurt people terribly with her actions.

Old 02-26-2023, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, let's see what she has to say when she gets out. Like I said, if Tom and Michael decide to have her appear on Talkville, we'll see what she has to say about everything and what she intends to do to turn things around, starting with her probation and community service. Like I said, I don't think that Michael and Tom would just shun her. They'd probably give her the chance to talk about everything that happened and ask her questions about everything, just to get it out in the open.

Also, I think that the reason that there's so many strong feelings about this is precisely because so many fans knew her as Chloe Sullivan and felt really let down by her when they found out what she'd done. Perhaps they saw her a little too much as Chloe and forgot that she's a human being, and flawed like any other human being. See, me being new to the show, I didn't really know much about anyone. I knew she'd gone to jail long before I'd started watching the show, so maybe that's why I don't take it quite so personally. Yes, what cults do is despicable, but she did cooperate with authorities and they only charged her with racketeering, and she's doing her time, so when she gets out next year, we'll see what happens next.
Old 02-28-2023, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 02-28-2023, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like that scene

Closed Thread   Post New Thread