Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alex, now you've got my attention, with that spoiler talk.

Cris, ah yes, I've heard 'Big Dumb Alien' before. Thanks.

Um, I don't know who Lori is.

icon: Spike it up
Old 06-13-2007, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's a mermaid
Old 06-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Total Fan

Clark dated her on college.

On Lois & Clark, he was able to read a whole book in super speed. Maybe he can do that soon on Smallville too?

Also in Superman Animated, he can impersonate others people's voice. He did that when he pretended to be Batman on the "Knight Time" crossover.

Livejournal

Last edited by Fred Pryce; 06-13-2007 at 06:19 PM
Old 06-14-2007, 03:50 AM
Elite Fan

I think they already mentioned that he has photographic memory or that he memorizes things fast?
Old 06-14-2007, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Szilvia, my appologies, it wasn't meant to "tease you", however as soon as that role is cast it won't be official spoilers anymore as I'm sure the CW will be promoting it like crazy, so we'll be able to discuss it here on the board. Just hang on for a bit

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

sorry...

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the info about Lori.

Hmm, was Clark reading fast in the beginning of the Pilot? Maybe it just looked that way. I can't recall anything specific about his memory, though.

It's alright, Alex, I know you didn't mean it like that. I just wasn't ready for such a huge announcement already. Besides, I'm in the loop now, as of a few hours ago, even though I wasn't looking for it...it kind of jumped out at me....wasn't expecting that!

icon: Spike it up
Old 06-17-2007, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

Sorry you got spoiled Szilvia.

But at least we know Clark will find himself faced with new challenges next season.

Ahm...so there's a list of E!'s "101 Most Visited Celebrities". Tom is #8 now. Want to see him on top? Check out his profile.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:48 AM
Total Fan

Some Bizarro & Batzarro comics scans. Superman from "Red Sun" is also in the comic.

Livejournal
Old 06-17-2007, 11:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Last edited by Spike it up; 06-18-2007 at 03:56 AM Reason: Editing spoiler out. - Cris
Old 06-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Last edited by Spike it up; 06-18-2007 at 03:56 AM Reason: Editing spoiler out. - Cris
Old 06-18-2007, 05:13 AM
Elite Fan

Let's remember guys that actual spoilers about season 7 plots & guest stars can't be posted here.

Barb, that, but also Bizzaro is still at loose. There will be a lot going on and I have a feeling Clark will really have his hands full.
Which is good, it won't leave him with much time to mope.

Interesting comics Louise.
But I'm glad SV decided to make Bizzaro more 'normal' looking.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:42 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, me too. But I have a theory. On Superman Animated, Bizarro starts to talk backwords (like he does in the comics) after his make up starts to fade (he looks just like Superman in the begining).

Maybe in the premiere, he'll talk more like Bizarro talks in the comics.

The thing I love about this comics I posted it's that Bizarro is the one who saved Superman and Batman who are in trouble, so he and Batzarro travel in different dimensions to get help and turns out Bizarro comes back with several Supergirls from several dimensions.

It's a very funny arc.

Livejournal
Old 06-18-2007, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Well so far he talked normally on Smallville.
Who knows.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:43 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, but like I said... He talked normal before the make up fade away and shows the Bizarro face. Same thing with Smallville.

And I can bet the first episode will be called "Bizarro" unless they change for something with the new spoilers...

Livejournal
Closed Thread   Post New Thread