Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2017, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Clark going to work at the Daily Planet
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oliver has hope that Clark will be on their team officially one day.
But for now, they are all splitting apart.

This Clois scene.
Lois pretending not to be happy with Clark joining. lol
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved that ending scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken melody (View Post)
Well part of me is happy for them but I'm also surprised they're actually getting married when they still have many issues
I agree, they still have so many issues.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:39 AM
Extreme Fan

First I have to say I'm still drooling over TW in this episode

I honestly don't think he could have been any hotter! His hair, his clothing, the wetness, the scruff and then even with no scruff... omg....... Seriously I might have to deal with these feelings later

OK I'll try and move on from that but it's overwhelming. The things I loved the most.. Ollie not giving up on Clark!! This is one of my favorite chollie episodes. Then Clark fighting as a human in the Russian camp! Showing that he is a fighter and that he is willing to take the risk without his powers! Then Chollie banter! ARe your batteries Low? hhahahahaha Just roll with it! hahahaha Gah I dont care if its been done before it doesn't get old.

Then their talk on the plane was great.. you are kind of useless hilarious but not completely true (Clark is actually a decent fighter by this point. He earns serious points for Titan, and in Transference when he beat up that prisoner. He has a mean right hook). Clark doesnt know how to use any weapons though as he is usually the weapon.

Clark going to get Chloe! Oliver saying i"m not going to be there to save you! Clark running into Lois!! I mean force to be reckoned with. Their banter was on fire! They were both hilarious and both pretty bad ass and surprised each other! Clark still wicked hot here (sorry can't stop)

Clark almost dying, CHloe trying to heal him "Don't do it"... then Martian Man hunter comes out of nowhere (does Jor-El still have a connection to Clark so he knows when he is near death to tell MMH? I need an explanation!) Sorry when he saw Lana in his thoughts I went YAY MY HEART of course she is still in his heart and he would think of her he loves her so damn much! Thanks for the touch of Clana that was necessary to respect the history.

Yes to Clark finally moving off the farm! IT was getting very O-L-D. DP job that easy? ( My hunch on this is that Tess saw his name pop up on the intern list, or was even keeping an eye on him and saw that he applied and that is how he got the job..since on his first day he was at the top of her list) I love the Clois scene with the squeaky chair, the banter, it was just golden. Yep now I'm on board with this ship lets go!

Too bad we are back to old hair style (boo hoo) and that damn jacket that doesn't do TW any justice! grr!!!
Old 09-16-2020, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved this episode! This was a great season opener after the show lost Lex and Lana from the series as regular! This episode showed that this show needed this restart! Season 6-7 was a bit too much... season 7 especially was pretty bad so they needed a soft reboot.
Old 09-17-2020, 03:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Let me just say, a wet and unkempt Clark is super sexy. I love that opening scene with him before we get the clean and well put together version later in the episode.
rpmaluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 06:14 AM
Extreme Fan

One of the top season openers and yes the show needed a fresh start S6/S7 was getting really stale at the farm. I love S8-10. (especially 8/9)

Yes to an unkept Clark, oh man so hot in Dominion too
Old 09-18-2020, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved the League looking for Clark as well! And that was a brilliant way for Oliver to get powerless Clark back although Clark was so confused at first. lol
Old 09-18-2020, 08:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I loved the League looking for Clark as well! And that was a brilliant way for Oliver to get powerless Clark back although Clark was so confused at first. lol
It was great! They didn't really pull their punches either. I really loved this scene and their fight scene in Dominion. These 2 did really well fighting each other when Clark was powerless. HOT HOT HOT
Old 09-19-2020, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yes! and it was a great way to bring Oliver back into this show, and bring him as series regular.
Old 10-22-2020, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Agree Absolutely!
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread