Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2017, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ She was a terrific character I wanted to see so more of.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 08:56 AM
Extreme Fan

so I heard about this interview

where TW talks about not being able to skate and MR was goign to teach him..and I think this episode came in after.. I wonder if this was the way to get TW skate haha
Old 08-12-2020, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ The episode came many episodes after that. lol That aired before season 4 even aired.

I watched that interview live. I can tell you everything about that one... I probably still have it on VHS.
Smallville was having a marathon on ABC Family as a countdown for the season 4 premiere of Smallville. So that episode aired a week or a few days before the season 4 premiere. It was so much hype for it so we saw all the cast interviews and I loved every single one of them.
Even seeing Tom with Annette and John was awesome.

I loved the way were conducted.

That is an interesting interview about skating though since he would have to skate in this 4x11 episode. lol
Old 08-13-2020, 08:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ The episode came many episodes after that. lol That aired before season 4 even aired.

I watched that interview live. I can tell you everything about that one... I probably still have it on VHS.
Smallville was having a marathon on ABC Family as a countdown for the season 4 premiere of Smallville. So that episode aired a week or a few days before the season 4 premiere. It was so much hype for it so we saw all the cast interviews and I loved every single one of them.
Even seeing Tom with Annette and John was awesome.

I loved the way were conducted.

That is an interesting interview about skating though since he would have to skate in this 4x11 episode. lol
Yeah I really think they included the skating in this episode because of this... I mean they could have chosen anything...and they put TW on skates I'm sure Michael was loving this

TW didn't have to skate that well in this episode lol he might not have even been acting at Clark's ****ty skating.. and I wonder if when he fell if that was even scripted. I would have loved some commentary from TW on this episode. HOnestly kind of dangerous to have Clark on skates around others if he can't skate... he can fall into anyone or glide into them. But I enjoyed this sequence a lot...one of my fav parts of this episode
Old 08-19-2020, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I loved it as well because it felt like we were seeing Clark do new things he never did in the past.

Old 10-22-2020, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by activia (View Post)
so I heard about this interview

where TW talks about not being able to skate and MR was goign to teach him..and I think this episode came in after.. I wonder if this was the way to get TW skate haha
I definitely think so!
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This is the episode where I felt Martha start believing Clark had that control when he was under Red K. Or more like she believed that him on red kryptonite was his real feelings although she was so hard on him in the last scene...
Old 10-25-2020, 12:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Very hard on him. Considering he had no inhibitions. I get where she was coming from. How could he even have the desire to marry someone he hardly knew..
activia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Marriage is sacred, Clark."
Old 11-01-2020, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Very hard on him. Considering he had no inhibitions. I get where she was coming from. How could he even have the desire to marry someone he hardly knew..
I agree... I felt she was way too hard on him but Clark sort of proved Martha's point when he pretty much admitted what Martha was telling him was correct and how special he feels when he's with Alicia...
Old 11-03-2020, 06:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes and he desperately didn't want to be alone. He was having such a hard time with Lana because he had to hide part of him from her. He latched onto Alicia because she knew and still loved him. They were cute...

Even in Red Martha knew that the redK just lowered his inhibitions because she said those feelings were brewing all along. Clark admitted that he had thought about the fact that he didn't get nice things like everyone else.

You know they were mindful of this in the show since Clark didn't have a cell phone until season 5 and never had his own vehicle.
Old 11-04-2020, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You know they were mindful of this in the show since Clark didn't have a cell phone until season 5 and never had his own vehicle.
Not True. Clark's been on the cellphone since Season 02, and he's been driving around the family truck since definitely the second season as well.
Old 11-10-2020, 08:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsEnough (View Post)
Not True. Clark's been on the cellphone since Season 02, and he's been driving around the family truck since definitely the second season as well.
The family truck isn't his own vehicle. I did just notice while rewatching season 2.. I think it was Suspect that he had a cell phone... but he rarely uses it early on (maybe he didn't have a lot of minutes? I kind of wonder if it was actually his?) I have to pay a little more attention. It seems like so often he uses their home phone or people can't get a hold of him.
Old 11-11-2020, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The family truck isn't his own vehicle. I did just notice while rewatching season 2.. I think it was Suspect that he had a cell phone... but he rarely uses it early on (maybe he didn't have a lot of minutes? I kind of wonder if it was actually his?) I have to pay a little more attention. It seems like so often he uses their home phone or people can't get a hold of him.
Clark uses his phone in "Dichotic" too.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Extreme Fan

is that when he is calling Ian's beeper? Isn't he with Pete in that scene? Could it be Pete's phone? I know Pete's mom was DA so she had a decent salary.
Reply   Post New Thread