You watch AI, Steph? Squee! But please, tell me you're not a Katharine fan

C.S.I is a re-run and OTH is deadly boring, so I'll stick to our thread X)~
Old 05-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

yeah! our thread is the bomb!

but i like to watch Smallville.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I used to, but I can't stand Lana. Yes, one single character was the reason why I quit watching the show X)~
Old 05-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

aww i like Lana, just not with Clark.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Omg Ana I haaate Katherine! Ugh...good voice..but she annoys me and is ...I dunno..annoying. Like she sings and is...ok smile now...ok pose...ok now smile..ok..now wink. Like she is in a pageant. And why cant they ever give her a flattering outfit? Plus the song she JUST sang she friggin forgot her lyrics! Sorry dear..goodbye!
I luv Taylor. (soul patrol!)Actually he just gave a awesome performance...and as they were panning the audience clapping..sometimes they show celebrities in the audience..and low and behold there is Michael Rosenbaum(Lex on Smallville) clapping and giving a cheeky look into the camera..and he had hair! stubble actually..but longer that I've ever seen it..he is gorgeous!!

and I hate Lana...the only other character I hate more is Lois. ugh..that why Chloe IS my Lois...hence the Chlois theory.heee...my OTHER obsession...
But actually Ana SV has been pretty good this year..and I cannot wait for the finale this thurs...plus there have been strong indications that Clark/Clhoe willfinally get together next season! yay! One of the shows writers has a myspace blog..and he answers questions and gives vague spoilers/info.

Yeah I basically watch, AI, House, Grey's Anatomy, Smallville...and How I Met Your Mother....
Old 05-09-2006, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

dude... you are talking to a Clark/Lois fan.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry...no offense my friend..but I cant lie. I hate her with a passion. She does nothing...is just there. Doesnt like journalism which ???..dropped outta college(which she only got in bc of Lex..then she disrespects him) and she didnt even know she didnt graduate HS! She is given every single job ...she squats with the Kents and is rude to Clark..and she continues to call him Smallville even thought she herself stays in Smallville...

sorry sorry sorry....I hate her. But I respect that you like her..just dont get me started on that topic...lol..

she does have awesome abs and looks good in a bikini..I'll give her that!

(hides under table to duck objects thrown at me by Jess....)

But I do like Lana now that she is with Lex..I want evil Lana.

Ok H/L....wooooo!
Old 05-09-2006, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

it's cool, Steph!

i do want an evil Lana, too!

H/L... purdy.
Old 05-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Ha...I am gonna send you a box of chocolates because you had to sit through my rant...heee...

kisses!!
Old 05-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

ooh! me like chocolate! and can you also send a box of cocoa puffs?
Old 05-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! You hate Katharine & you love Taylor! I feel like snogging you senseless right now! Taylor is definitely my favorite, but I like Elliot very much. I used to like Chris, but the whole pop-rock star thing is so overrated X__x" MICHAEL WAS THERE? *faints* I love him & the character he plays brilliantly hence, my user name X)~

I might give a chance to Smallville later on, I quit watching by the middle of season 3---and there's a possibility of Clark/Chloe? Dude, if they ever get together next season, do tell me, 'cause I'll be downloading all the episodes ^^" I've seen a few episodes with Lois, but I don't really have an opinion about her.

And pleaaase...my Lex with Lana? It's almost like pairing up Luna with *censored*. My man and our girl deserve much better
Old 05-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

nah dude! there's a great chance Lana will be sucked into the evil world. evil-Lana=whoa baby!
Old 05-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Evil-Lana = Clark being raped X)~ As far as I remember I don't know, the fact that Kirstin Kreuk is a very limited actress doesn't make liking Lana any easier. But maybe it's just me

And yes, Harry + Luna =
Old 05-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Ana!(pops breathmint..heeee!) Pucker up!! lol....Yeah if Lana was evil..at least she wouldnt be all purdy purdy pwincess and pointless to the story..I like her evil..she could do actual...stuff!! Instead of whine about secrets and lies...lol...

and yeah Micheal is gorgeous!! But so far this season has been waaay better than last...and spoilers say that thurs finale there will be a Chlarky moment..yay! This whole season C/C have been really close...I smells a sailing ship!

Yes I cannot stand Katherine(even more than booted Kellie "Im dont know nothin bout nothin" Pickler)....I adore Taylor..he is soo enteratining! and he was soo good tonight! Elliot is good...but there is something about his face..sometimes he smiles in a way that makes him look like a gremlin or troll...not all the time...but sometimes. Its weird. And I used to like Chris too...but all of his songs sound the same. It's that loud, vibrating rocker voice....its good but it gets old fast...besides why isnt he in a band already?

Jess~ Coo Coo for Cocoa puffs? damn I am hungry..all this talk of food....donuts, chocolate, cocoa puffs...damn....

I could go for a taco though...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top