Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

So he sounds like Brandon AND knows things about the band?

Just hijack him for me.

His name wouldn't by any chance be Wyatt.

~Belle
Old 09-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Uh oh..is there a possible love connection ?? lol
Old 09-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And nope, his name is Sebastian ^^" And he's cute, but not as sexy as Brandon *sigh*

And dude, LOVED the song!!!
Old 09-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Steph, we posted at the same time again!!! Finally, has been a while since the last time...

Alive and kicking, baby
Old 09-02-2005, 06:45 PM
Addicted Fan

*looks at Ana's avie and laughs* Too cute.
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Loyal Fan

hahaha oh yeah Ana, it has been waaay too long....we are loosing our edge here!!! lol
Old 09-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

I get confused!

My name is Stephanie. But my first username was belle_dreamer, and the Aurors called me Belle, and I could never get them to stop, though I tried.

Oh well.

I'm glad you liked the song! My favorite part is the "dreamy eyes" line, and then Dave's guitar solo.

Sebestian is also a lovely name.

I'm in the business of finding Killers songs for ships, I even found a Sidekicker one, if you remember! And I think Oh Yeah By the Way would be the perfect D/G song...

I couldn't really find one for the Leos, but I found one by 311, whom I also like, but am not obsessive like The Killers. (Though it is a cover of a Cure song, and The Cure is a favorite band of The Killers...)

So...you wrote a smutlet about Luna catching Harry at umm...taming his monster? ( )

I red a R/Hr one like that once.

Yes! I am an Auror! But I do sympathize with H/L and R/Hr.

~Belle
Old 09-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ana is here to please you, dear Credits to saane ^^"

When will the Dan board be up?

ETA: Everyone posting at the same time, that's the spirit!!!

And I'm working on it, Belle a.k.a Stephanie The plot bunny was the result of one my dirty chats with the Steph and seems to be an interesting one. I'm full of ideas, just need to put them in the computer.
Old 09-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Um..to win a board they have to have more than 100 votes and be in the top two polls of all the voting threads. So...the polls close at the end of this month.
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Aah another Stephanie!! Awesome...lol..I thought your name was Belle bc it was always at the end of your post...ah well now I know what to call you!!
Old 09-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm Lyneatte!

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It will always be Belle

You mean it's not sure that there will be a Dan board? *pouts*
Old 09-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, last I heard, all the other voting threads are nowhere near us and Tanc, so I'm pretty confident. Don't worry. I WILL GET A DAN BOARD! *makes an unbreakable vow*

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Loyal Fan

hmm Chadlyn can I call you Lyn? it's fastr...lol...hehe

and Circe...do do prefer Belle or Steph?

and Ana you need to channel all those ideas into our little story that WILL NEVER BE FINISHED!! lol..oh how sad...well maybe once we get all the chapters together again( and I find my part on one of my discs) someone can finally finish it...the world deserves to read our masterpiece!!! lol...

well anyways....can't wait to read your story about *you know*..you can title it "Harry Potter and the Hairy Palms" hehehe
Old 09-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think I'm going to be a regular poster there, but your enthusiasm makes me all warm and fuzzy ^^" I feel like I've done my good deed of the day

And Steph You NEVER fail to crack me up!