Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2005, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys!!

Can I be added to the list?? I totally adore Luna and I think she would be the perfect girl for Harry! She trusts him and she's always making everybody happy, just like he needs She has an innocent and original sense of humour. Totally adore her for Harry
Old 09-27-2005, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

I posted this on the "Who would you like to see together" thread;

Harry/Luna; because Harry sees Luna as a normal girl, when other think she's weird. Their relationship is golden, Harry isn't even bothered when Luna talks about Sirius. They could have a long and lasting relationship, if given a chance. They are cute and absolutely beautiful together. Plus, Peeves is a Harry/Luna shipper as well.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna-Liisa

Harry/Luna; because Harry sees Luna as a normal girl, when other think she's weird. Their relationship is golden, Harry isn't even bothered when Luna talks about Sirius. They could have a long and lasting relationship, if given a chance. They are cute and absolutely beautiful together. Plus, Peeves is a Harry/Luna shipper as well.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Ihmeellisesti sanottu, Anna.

Hi Irune!
Bienvenido a bordo visionario.

Don't mind me and my language!freak self.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

hee so true! I loved them in HBP. I would of loved to see them date for real. Luna was just so thrilled when he asked her out!! so cute!

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter
Old 09-28-2005, 03:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lilith~
Ihmeellisesti sanottu, Anna.
Okay, the second time already. Ihmeellistä . You know quite many languages

How does Luna Potter sound?
Old 09-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Okay, the second time already. Ihmeellistä . You know quite many languages

How does Luna Potter sound?
I don't really know that many languages. (Although I have an unhealthy fascination with Scandinavian languages, especially Norsk )
Online dictionaries are your friends

Nice, but I like Luna Lovegood-Potter.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

I should've known there's a dictionary you looked at. I'm such an idiot something. Idiot moments.
Old 09-28-2005, 10:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I should've known there's a dictionary you looked at. I'm such an idiot something. Idiot moments.
Don't worry, I like to make people think I'm smart and speak so many languages, when I only can 3 or 4.()

(Btw, Finnish and Hungarian languages are relatives, so it's cool. )
Old 09-28-2005, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lilith~
Don't worry, I like to make people think I'm smart and speak so many languages, when I only can 3 or 4.()
Oh!! Come to the Languages Thread in the Off Topic board!
Old 09-28-2005, 12:17 PM
Total Fan

welcome to the thread, Irune!!

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Old 09-30-2005, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

I got your email Sam. I will start my chapter and post a little exerpt.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *antarian angel*
welcome to the thread, Irune!!
Thanks Sam!!

Can you add me to the list, pretty please?
Old 09-30-2005, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Hey Visionaries!

Anna-Liisa: I saw your H/L post over that one threa, and I had to come here and say I loved it!

It's very important that you're able to talk to someone about your grief and feelings without feeling embarassed or emotional. That's something that Luna and Harry have going for them as Harry is prone to suffering grief, (because of the situaion he's had to deal with, and what he has yet to deal with) and it's quite odd that Harry can talk about these things with Luna, but not his best friends...

Remember in GoF when Harry didn't want to cry in front of Ron? Temember in HBP when Hermione was trying nudge Harry to talk about Sirius with her and Ron? But he didn't want to.

I find that very interesting.

~Belle
Old 09-30-2005, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Belle

I'm glad you liked it . It's just sweet how Harry is able to be with Luna and talk about things or do things he can't discuss about with Ron and/or Hermione. Ron, Harry and Hermione have indeed a deep friendship, but Harry needs someone he can talk to other than those too. Someone, like Luna. They've both lost important people, Luna her mom, Harry his parents and Sirius. It's kind of sad, but at the same time sweet. Bittersweet, almost. Or I wouldn't call it that...But well. It's just important that Harry has someone like that.