Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

That's awesome, but who is the woman in the picture?
Old 01-14-2005, 03:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedxlie
Wow that is amazing! Where can I see some more of her work?
Most of her work is for adults only. She has a website, Dangerous Detentions. YOU MUST BE A LEGAL ADULT TO VIEW HER WORK! If you are old enough then you will need to register and go to the forum. Her drawings are in The Potions Class - Fan Art. ADULTS ONLY PLEASE!!!
Old 01-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
That's awesome, but who is the woman in the picture?
Hermione. I believe, like myself, Marquise is a Snape/Hermione shipper. We ship adult Hermione. Doesn's she look pretty w/ a few years added to her! You know if you asked nicely Marquise could probably create a really cool Bellatrix for you... I really don't know what inspires her, but she's really done some amazing life like pictures!
Old 01-14-2005, 06:28 PM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

I'm going to check them out when I get home, since I'd probably get in trouble for doing that at work!

She is very talented, I hope she does a Bellatrix one at some point.
Old 01-14-2005, 09:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
I'm going to check them out when I get home, since I'd probably get in trouble for doing that at work!

She is very talented, I hope she does a Bellatrix one at some point.
Definately do NOT look at her pics at work! Some are very graphic. As I said you might could ask her to do a Bella, but I doubt she'd do one just on a whim. She's a Snape/Alan Rickman fan and her site is dedicated to them. I just thought folks here would be able to appreciate the Snape/Lucius confrontation in that particular picture. I usually keep her pics in the Hermione/Snape or Snape/Alan appreciation threads.
Old 01-14-2005, 09:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ADARA*
I'm gone for a year and the whole forum up and changes on me? Give me a break. At least I'm still on the member list. Does Lavinia pop in any more? SHe's quite lovely.

Do any of you know if Marisa is still around? I finally finished her icky Gryffindor scarf from about 2 years ago. I came on to look at her and became entranced in the loveliness that once was the Capital Room. We never were Common.

Still loving Snape,
*ADARA*
Hardly anybody from the old Slytherin CAPITAL Room is around anymore. :/ In the server crash I lost most of the list and the little speech for the first post. Nothing is the same anymore. Just don't like it anymore.

Maresa is around on AIM and in the Snape thread. I used to post in the Snape thread but the lusting after Snape/Alan finally put me off it. I lust after him, too, but there's more to him than that...

I haven't seen Lavinia in ages.

Gabrielle
Old 01-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesscafe
Definately do NOT look at her pics at work! Some are very graphic. As I said you might could ask her to do a Bella, but I doubt she'd do one just on a whim. She's a Snape/Alan Rickman fan and her site is dedicated to them. I just thought folks here would be able to appreciate the Snape/Lucius confrontation in that particular picture. I usually keep her pics in the Hermione/Snape or Snape/Alan appreciation threads.

Her art is really good. But yes... that NC-17 stuff... *ahem* .

I'll lurk in the forums and perhaps sign up some time and ask her if she could perhaps do one.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow, so mad that my page just refreshed for some reason and murdered my whole big long post. Let's see if I can remember my phrasing... I'll go in reverse order.

Tarhiliel- Demi Moore has more of the look for Bellatrix but I'm not quite fond of her acting abilities. Carie-Anne Moss is a wonderful actress, on the other hand, and would do quite well. However, I doubt either one of them will be cast. I haven't quite figured out their casting strategy yet. Some people are well-known and others not at all. Who knows... More Bellatrix fan art

Nesscafe- I also adore the work of Marquise. Quite wonderful work. One of my favourite HP artists. My other favourite is Starling. She has some great stuff, too. Haven't checked her stuff out in years though. Probably is better now than before I suppose. Also, HG/SS shipping is spiffy post 7th year. No first year secret meetings with "Sevvie" in anything I read Although, I do plan on making the doll from the first post.

Gabrielle- Thanks for the reply. I happened to have found Mars on Chris Rankin Online. I hadn't been there in ages but while smocking about the site I figured I'd look for her and indeed found her profile. Quite exciting since I figured that my chances of finding her there when I couldn't find her here were quite poor. Not that I looked very well since she does post at the Snape thread. I just figured she wasn't a mod and thus disappeared but I was wrong, thankfully. Mars is great. You are great. FF was great, but not anymore. Maybe I'll apply to be a mod again. I've got 5 or 6 years of experience and I've been through so many resets and crashes that post counts amount to nothing. Perhaps not, my fellow mods would hate me because I'd revolutionize and organize the board. They don't seem to fond of my ideas as it is. Oh well, c'est la vie. I suppose we'll see what happens. As for the lusting after Rickman, indeed . Although he is quite attractive he is also a wonderful actor. I've watched "Blow Dry" twice in as many days. He's wonderful in that. I'm trying to track down "Dark Harbor" on DVD to complete my Rickman collection and not just for his skin. I'm a bit miffed that those that have never seen "Dark Harbor" are after caps because of the potatoe sack picture at the Snape thread. There's more to the movie than his sexy self. Goodness!

Hmm... I think I'll post this now so it won't get refreshed again. If I missed anything I'll edit, no worries!

*ADARA*, who is still snarky and also enjoys smocking

EDIT: Meanwhile, I feel as if I'm yelling into a microphone that's offswitch is superglued in such a position with this whole Shipper Threads thing... Not liking this a bit. I say one thing and then they're saying that shiping is half the battle but am I the only person who sees that Vernon/Petunia, Lucius/Narcissa, Lily/James, Arthur/Molly, Percy/Penelope and maybe the LeStranges are the only Conventional Couples? I'm starting to wonder if the average IQ of this board is above 80.

Meanwhile, if you feel like using the brain your parents gave you: click here .

Last edited by *ADARA*; 01-16-2005 at 01:58 PM
Old 01-17-2005, 01:01 PM
Extreme Fan

'lo Slyths

Lol -- I think I'll have to make a doll as well Smirk and all

And I'm definitely going to check out Marquise -- that art is brilliant. it'll have to be at back in my room though, the school probably wouldn't like it on the library computers

House -- vote for it.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:07 PM
Passionate Fan

I printed out the sugar-high slytherin picture just to get the doll image and my boyfriend found it on my dresser. He was like wait... I know who that is, don't I? It was cute. I must go buy beetle black eyes for him tomorrow.

~Chrissy~ who might make more Snape dolls if this one comes out nice
Old 01-17-2005, 11:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's art is great I also had to wait to get home to go check it out

This is what my Bellatrix looks like:

and 'cause this also is good art, a pic of the death eaters, LeStrange, Malfoy and Snape.

I hope the pics are not to big

*ADARA* : that dollie is so cute too bad I'm not that gifted when it comes to those kind of things

Nicky
Old 01-17-2005, 11:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Nicky, if it comes out decently I promise one to you

I'm quite tired after hours and hours of reading horrible black on vibrant white at FanFiction.net... entrance yourself with "Hermione's List" as it's a very lovely fic!

~Chrissy~ is about to fall asleep on the keyboard
Old 01-18-2005, 03:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

that be so cool! thanx

what sort of fiction do you read?
I'm such an addict when it comes to fanfiction.

Nicky
Old 01-18-2005, 08:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Still working on the sequel to Hermione's List if stupid Fanfiction.net would let me on *gives FFN the death glare* hehe I just kinda go on and browse just to see which descriptions strike me. If the author can't write a good description or write one without GoInG lIkE tHiS then you know not to read it. There are tons of places with good fics. The best one's, I think, you find through your own exploration.

As for Snape dolls, I think I've just purchased enough material and buttons and snaps and such for 4. Those four are thusly reserved. I'm not even sure if I'll make it past one, but if I do the others already have homes.

~Chrissy~ who went out for a few things and came back hours later
Old 01-19-2005, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

I want to make more LJ icons, but I don't what to put in them.