Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2010, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pynki (View Post)
Ok what is with the rumor that DH part 2 has being pushed back to November 2011. I will hurt some one if this is true.
where did you hear this? I will go crazy if this is true
Old 12-07-2010, 03:14 AM
New Fan

Has anyone else noticed that often when Ron gets hurt, Hermione will go to him and almost touch him, but then pull her hand back at the last moment? Like in SS when Ron gets thrown off the horse, she almost touches his hand, then doesn't. In PoA when Ron's leg is hurt, she rolls back his pants leg and starts to touch his leg, but doesn't. And it's a bit like that in DH1 when he gets splinched. It always stands out to me that she's so self conscious of touching him (whereas with Harry she doesn't hesitate). I wonder if that's a natural (and completely adorable) shyness between the actors or an official scene directive. But I think it's really cute and realistic. She's very aware of that physical contact. It kind of goes with what Yates was saying about the pebble scene. She wants to touch him, but she's nervous about it.

In HBP she took his hand, but he wasn't exactly fully conscious at that moment, so maybe she was braver.

By the end of DH1, however, they seem to have broken through that hesitancy. It's really subtle and fun to watch.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Undiscovered* (View Post)
Has anyone else noticed that often when Ron gets hurt, Hermione will go to him and almost touch him, but then pull her hand back at the last moment? Like in SS when Ron gets thrown off the horse, she almost touches his hand, then doesn't. In PoA when Ron's leg is hurt, she rolls back his pants leg and starts to touch his leg, but doesn't. And it's a bit like that in DH1 when he gets splinched. It always stands out to me that she's so self conscious of touching him (whereas with Harry she doesn't hesitate). I wonder if that's a natural (and completely adorable) shyness between the actors or an official scene directive. But I think it's really cute and realistic. She's very aware of that physical contact. It kind of goes with what Yates was saying about the pebble scene. She wants to touch him, but she's nervous about it.

In HBP she took his hand, but he wasn't exactly fully conscious at that moment, so maybe she was braver.

By the end of DH1, however, they seem to have broken through that hesitancy. It's really subtle and fun to watch.
AAAAAHHH! Well said. It kind of kills you that they're so afraid to admit their feelings to each other and that one touch will just change everything! After the DH2 kiss, everything will be fast. They will be sweet & a lot of hand holding but there's always a part of me that will always wish that JKR could have written more about R/Hr being together. I remember the tons of post-DH fics I read after DH came out...that certainly filled up that void inside of me.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Undiscovered* (View Post)

I think it is really telling. She thinks that touching him is a big deal. She is worried about him and wants to help him, but at the same time she feels really awkward.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 12-07-2010, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tears for Ron and for missing him.

Credit
Old 12-07-2010, 04:11 AM
Elite Fan

Awww Breaks my heart.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 12-07-2010, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Is it wrong for me to wish so many R/Hr BTS stuff on the DH dvds? I really hope there'll be an entire tab for Rupert & Emma.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

so sad

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 12-07-2010, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

that ani
Old 12-07-2010, 05:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Awwwwww! Makes me want to watch the movie again. I've already re-read D/H now I just want eye candy.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

go and watch it tonight then

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 12-07-2010, 07:52 AM
Loyal Fan

I saw it 4 times, but i don't want to anymore. Everytime i leave the theater with the same feeling. The feeling that something is missing. And what's missing? Part2! I can't wait to see the final film. Part1 was great but part2 will blow our minds and our R/Hr hearts.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

but you'll probably buy the dvd, won't you?

Old 12-07-2010, 09:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Of course i will! 2 words! Deleted Scenes.... but until then, no more DH part1 for me.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

And hopefully we'll get some Ron and Hermione goodies on the dvd as well, deleted scenes and such