Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2011, 08:56 PM
New Fan

OMG this title! <3 <3

Hey guys! New trailer news!! Supposedly it's confirmed to be coming out in Mid-March! Omg I am soooo ready for this. Hopefully at least a little bit of R/Hr will be in it! <3
You can read more about it here
Old 02-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's not too far away!

RonandHermionetumblr

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 02-24-2011, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Quote:
I don't know girl. Why don't you go check on the countdown page that I've purposely put in the OP so that people like yourself can go check how many days there are left.
because I wanted you to post, girl

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 02-24-2011, 11:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

So i just finished watching the 4 hour docu on BIO of Creating the World of Harry Potter....AMAZING!!! I recorded it with my DVR. Anyway there is this bit of interview with Emma and she is wearing that purplish pink hoodie and it's damp and I realized that that bit must've been taken AFTER the big RHr kiss. XDDD it made me want to see some footage of it but alas they didn't only that bit where they are about to kiss but Emma starts laughing.

OH hey a trailer mid march!!!! Awesome i hope that one is true and did any of you sign up for Quest of the hallows, i sooo did!
Old 02-24-2011, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
SQUEEs with you!
Heheh awesome It's hard not to squee with moments like that Can't wait for the next one to see what we'll squee about
Old 02-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

SnitchSeeker reports that WB has told them that a trailer mid march has not yet been confirmed.....that doesn't mean there won't be one so here's hoping they WILL show us! Preferably with some RHr goodies in it.

Question for all you sidekicks. In the book Hermione initiates the kiss, in that little clip of them in that docu it's Ron who seems to lean in. Who do you want to start it? I'[m just curious.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanny90 (View Post)
OMG this title! <3 <3

Hey guys! New trailer news!! Supposedly it's confirmed to be coming out in Mid-March! Omg I am soooo ready for this. Hopefully at least a little bit of R/Hr will be in it! <3
You can read more about it here
Very likely indeed.

I once posted a trailer list from some site in the DH thread and so far all of it listed dates came true soooooooooooooo.... DH2 was listed to come out march11th and 25th so it's on of those two. Also the Quest for Hallows starts march 1st, maybe our reward is the trailer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMioneRomance (View Post)
Question for all you sidekicks. In the book Hermione initiates the kiss, in that little clip of them in that docu it's Ron who seems to lean in. Who do you want to start it? I'[m just curious.
I still think Hermione will be the first one to do some action becuse they both speciafially said that she ended up pouncing on him hahah. Don't really care aslong as they friggin' snog already!
Old 02-25-2011, 12:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO (View Post)
Very likely indeed.

I still think Hermione will be the first one to do some action becuse they both speciafially said that she ended up pouncing on him hahah. Don't really care aslong as they friggin' snog already!
Xd that pouncing sounds so good to my ears, I personally hope they left it at Hermione starting it, BUT it could be like ron starting it, then stops in panic, shocked by his actions and then Hermione pouncing on him hahah, that would be cool too.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:08 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMioneRomance (View Post)
Hermione. As was in the book. It would be cool if it looked like Ron was about to start it but I prefer it to be faithful to the book. Especially for that part.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-25-2011, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO (View Post)
Very likely indeed.

I once posted a trailer list from some site in the DH thread and so far all of it listed dates came true soooooooooooooo.... DH2 was listed to come out march11th and 25th so it's on of those two. Also the Quest for Hallows starts march 1st, maybe our reward is the trailer?

I really wanna see all 4-5-6 takes they did especially the pouncing one

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 02-25-2011, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/1646/bts1.gif
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4656/bts2.gif
Old 02-25-2011, 10:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Great gifs Laura. Rupert and Emma did brilliant in this scenes
Old 02-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Awesome gifs Laura!

Nice to read all of our ideas on that kiss, I lean more towards Hermione as well still, ah if only time could by any faster. I signed up for Quest of the Hallows, anyone else here do that? I wonder what those pics and vids will be that you can unlock or win , i'm not sure but i'll be happy to find out! Hope we get a nice RHr pic or something at least.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome gifs Laura, the first one is my favorite!

And I think Ron will be the one to initiate it. I don't know, I really don't mind

Icon by sourburst
Old 02-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Addicted Fan

I saw this on my dashboard and I couldn't stop staring at it for a good 5 minutes:

credit to Honoush
"They say nothing lasts forever; will you be my 'nothing'?"
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top