Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2004, 01:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone

Squishy:Thanks for starting the thread... love the title! and i was just wondering, could you please add me to the sidekicker list cause i've been posting here for a while and i'd really like to be added. thanks!
and i love the fan fic it has some funny lines in there.

ahh I love that photo of ron. he probably is fighting with hermione during that scene but I'm going to be optimistic. I agree with Darth Liz I think he truly wants to snog her in that pic just look at his eyes, i think he is truly excited at the fact that he gets to "spend time" during the night with her and that they are only in their pjs

Maria:Hi, welcome to the thread I'm cait!

She looked up at Ron and her frostiness seemed to melt.

Icon credit: eva-1102

Last edited by ~*Dancer in the Dark*~; 06-14-2004 at 01:29 PM
Old 06-14-2004, 01:24 PM
GG
Extreme Fan

Liz - ! Good call! I think we can be safe in saying that he definitely came to some sort of realization!

Maria - Welcome to the Sidekicks thread!! And yes, the PJ R/H pic is from a cut scene, sadly. But we're hoping it'll be on the DVD!

Cait - I wish he would just kiss her already!! Well, okay, PoA is definitely early. Buuut...booook siiiix... Hey, we can be hopeful, right?

"...several scenes hinting at sexual tension between Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione, who can't keep their hands off each other -- and can't figure out why." --SF Gate, POA review.
Old 06-14-2004, 01:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GG
Cait - I wish he would just kiss her already!! Well, okay, PoA is definitely early. Buuut...booook siiiix... Hey, we can be hopeful, right? [/B]
I agree with you! they really do need to kiss sometime soon even if they are "just friends". we, sidekicks, have been waiting a very very long time for this kiss. yeh hopefully J.K. rowling will somehow listen to us and put atleast one kiss (hey i'm not complaining if there is 20 million kisses in the book) there still is HOPE!!!!!

Old 06-14-2004, 01:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Welcome lucero, JennieN and Maria!

Si- Thanks for starting! And that excerpt is the funniest thing ever. I can totally picture that happening in book 6. Now I'm going to have to read the fic. Oh, and I'm on Ch 19 for Broken Fate and I love it. It has such a great storyline and I love the kicky parts! EVERYONE YOU MUST READ THIS FIC!!!

Kristin- Thanks for posting that parody. It had me rolling! We call knew that Draco was a Kicker. And Voldemort too.
Old 06-14-2004, 01:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys, i need some help. I want to get a really cute sidekicks avatar but i don't know where to get pictures to use. Any good websites you might know of?

-Maria

Angel: I'm not sure that's the word.

"This isn't real, but I just want to feel" -Buffy
Old 06-14-2004, 02:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey I was wondering if I could be added to the List..I'm a Huge R/Hr Fan But I just figured out how to get my account working again so I never got a chance to ask..lol
Old 06-14-2004, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .*.~.Laura.~.*.
Hey I was wondering if I could be added to the List..I'm a Huge R/Hr Fan But I just figured out how to get my account working again so I never got a chance to ask..lol
Welcome, and you and I seem to be sharing kicky avs.
Old 06-14-2004, 03:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

I added a few people...

Yes, all Harry Potter fics must be kicky to be good.

Shirley, yes, Broken Fate is really good! I hope the author updates again soon.
Zapp: Come back when it's a catastrophe.
Old 06-14-2004, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

I saw PoA this weekend...and I can't imagine how anyone who saw it wouldn't be a 'kicker.

It was sidekickerlicious.

claudia
Old 06-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Liz
Welcome, and you and I seem to be sharing kicky avs.
lol I didn't even notice I was looking for a good one..lol i'm still serching though but it is such a good scene
Old 06-14-2004, 05:43 PM
GG
Extreme Fan

Cait - Oh yes! I'm of the opinion that it'll just happen - sooner or later. I'm just hoping it's sooner.

R/H love vibes!

"...several scenes hinting at sexual tension between Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione, who can't keep their hands off each other -- and can't figure out why." --SF Gate, POA review.
Old 06-14-2004, 06:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

hi im not a new sidekick just had problems logging on and i saw the third movie its very different but still soo cute cant wait till the get together and the sooner the better
Old 06-14-2004, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi guys! I'm lad you like the parody from the last thread. I was on the floor when I read that the first time. I love how upon hearing that he won't end up with Hermione, Ron faints. AND I LOVE Kicky-Draco! You know he is! I mean how many times has he made reference to them being together? Countless times, well maybe only 4 but they are spread out thru several books so it seems like a gazillion!

I love the other excert too! From HP and the Legmillioninionbsikjfdda Curse (or whatever). I think I have read it before. Goodness, come to think of it I have read several fanfics more than once, we need new fanfics!

Anyway, love the title, has anyone checked the Auror thread lately? Are they still screaming about how all the kicky moments in the movie were made up? Or have they come up with a new way to discredit our ship yet?

Anyway, I'm off!

"Hermione, let me have a pinch, go on, it can't hurt" - Ron (OotP)
Old 06-14-2004, 07:19 PM
Loyal Fan

YIPPEEE>> new thread

how come we don't keep a number of how many threads we have?
Just curious that;s all

but looking at the list of numbers of sidekicks...very impressive. I hope to get my name on there soon too!

till, then, I have a fun time watch POA......
Old 06-15-2004, 12:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GG
Cait - Oh yes! I'm of the opinion that it'll just happen - sooner or later. I'm just hoping it's sooner.

R/H love vibes!
ah yes.. hopefully Mike Newell won't try too hard to be close to the book (GOF) when filming the movie and just happen to slip in a kiss during the film. i know there is no kiss in the 4th book let alone the 5th book and they wouldn't really be sticking with the right story but I definately wouldn't be complaining. after seeing the kiss, i would prob. jump out of my chair and freak everyone out by saying "yes!!! about bloody time."

Kilikena Miki: tis true about malfoy. i agree with you.. i mean he has teased those two about being together e.g. in POA when he said "are you two picking out your dream home". i think he's trying to hint to them to stop wasting their time and finally get together.

Girlfriend: thanks for the fan fic. there certainly are a lot of hr/r moments... i like!

behrfehr: love the wallpaper...they both look really good in that pic. i like ron's hair
i think i may have to use that for my computer wallpaper if you don't mind!

Laura and stand by me: Hi, welcome to the thread. I'm Cait... nice to meet ya both

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top