Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2007, 06:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisTM (View Post)
But we all know it's always been just a matter of time until Ron and Hermione get together, right?
4 days and 9 hours to be exact

I can totally see something like that happening Sabrina! I would squee so much!

I want there to be a big argument between them until they are both screaming in each other's faces and then just suddenly start

Old 07-16-2007, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

4 th page already
Old 07-16-2007, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

I've heard the only difference between the UK and US versions are that they only change some of the British terms to terms that are more familiar in the US. I guess us American's are too dumb to figure out things like "boot" = "trunk" and things like that.

I have already told my mom what I wanted for Christmas this year. I have all the US versions of the books (or at least I will after this weekend!) and I want the box set of all seven UK editions that is supposed to be out later this year. You can never get too much Harry Potter!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

I love the British terms, it's partly why I love Harry Potter, I love the way British authors write.

They have to have a big argument before kissing (they wouldn't be Ron/Hermione without a little fighting) but otherwise I don't think they'd address their feelings. If you think about it, the only time we get these two admitting there's anything between them is when they're angry at eachother.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

i'm just worried that one of the main 3 die off..i would be devastated if this happened!!
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath
Old 07-16-2007, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz01 (View Post)
I love the British terms, it's partly why I love Harry Potter, I love the way British authors write.

They have to have a big argument before kissing (they wouldn't be Ron/Hermione without a little fighting) but otherwise I don't think they'd address their feelings. If you think about it, the only time we get these two admitting there's anything between them is when they're angry at eachother.
Thats true I'm sure we will get little arguing before it happens, I so wanna read the book now
Old 07-16-2007, 07:02 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Guys, if you are still around, please edit the spoilers out. The board mods prefer the board to remain completely spoiler free. Thank you.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent_chick (View Post)
i'm just worried that one of the main 3 die off..i would be devastated if this happened!!
More than anything I want the Trio safe (and Ginny too of course). I'm not kidding myself, I know there's a chance one or two will go. I'm just going to try and stay positive.

If there's been one constant thing in all these books it is that core friendship between these three characters, so I have hard time belieivng she'd destroy that of all things. I guess we'll wait and see.

Four days never seemed so far away.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Wow. You guys are fast.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

i know what you mean Liz.. but i can't prepare myself! i'm so worried! :S
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath
Old 07-16-2007, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

While we never see Hermione (Emma Watson) and Ron (Rupert Grint) alone together, they almost always arrive as a unit, as though they’ve just been snogging.

‘Phoenix’ of the First Order - Los Angeles CityBeat

Oh how i wish that was true but sadly we know they haven't. This reminds me of the part in POA when R&HR arrived from Hogsmeade looking like they had the times of their lives.

See Hermione DOES HAVE FUN and it's mostly with Ronald, that's why they are so darn perfect .

For some reason i want this scene in HBP. What do you think?

"hermione to harry: 'And youve been thorugh all that persecution from the ministry when they were trying to make out you were unstable and a liar. You can still see the marks where that evil woman made you write with your own blood, but you stuck to you story anyway...'
'You can still see where those brains got hold of me in the Ministry, look' said Ron, shaking back his sleeves.
'And it doesn't hurt that you've grown about an inch over the summer, either,' hermione finished, ignoring ron.
'i'm tall,' said ron inconsequentially."
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

I just read that scene the other day. It's so cute! But I don't think it'll make it in the movie because the brains bit didn't make the cut for POA.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisTM (View Post)
I just read that scene the other day. It's so cute! But I don't think it'll make it in the movie because the brains bit didn't make the cut for POA.
I also think this wont make it in the movie but it was very sweet, though we have loads of GOOD R/HR stuff in the HBP Book
Old 07-16-2007, 08:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yep that is sooo true, sab In HBP R/HR is a big story line. we'll see much good scenes ( I hope) I trust DY
Old 07-16-2007, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

I edited my sig to say "It's just a matter of time." After next weekend when all has been confirmed I can change it to say it WAS just a matter of time. Haha

P.s...does anyone know how I can get rid of all the extra space at the bottom?

Last edited by crisTM; 07-16-2007 at 08:47 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top