Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2017, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

He was the best.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-27-2017, 08:54 PM
Moderator Manager

LOL at this scene.

+

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-28-2017, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha Harry tries to hyde from Snape but he sees it
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-28-2017, 11:15 PM
Moderator Manager

And Cormac just frozen in his place is hilarious too.

Old 03-02-2017, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well Snape intimidated him
Old 03-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Moderator Manager

True. He is intimidating especially to the students. He's not one to smile or laugh, for starters.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not really
Old 03-05-2017, 08:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Alan Rickman’s intro appearances on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. [2013/2015]

+

Old 03-06-2017, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love it!
Old 03-06-2017, 08:09 PM
Moderator Manager

Tom talking about Alan at the Emerald City Comic Con last weekend:

Old 03-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Moderator Manager

I think most of the younger cast were really terrified of him, understandably so because he's a veteran actor and well-known in the UK (and around the world, really). But he became their friend and mentor in the end. I love that so much.

Old 03-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I think most of the younger cast were really terrified of him, understandably so because he's a veteran actor and well-known in the UK (and around the world, really). But he became their friend and mentor in the end. I love that so much.
Yeah i LOVE that to he was such an inspiration to so many
Old 03-08-2017, 11:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone Chapter 8 The Potions Master

“Snape finished calling the names and looked up at the class. His eyes were black like Hagrid’s, but they had none of Hagrid’s warmth. They were cold and empty and made you think of dark tunnels.
“You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potionmaking,” he began. He spoke in barely more than a whisper, but they caught every word – like Professor McGonagall Snape had the gift of keeping a class silent without effort.
“As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don’t expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes,
the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses…. I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death – if you aren’t as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach.”
(x)

Old 03-11-2017, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice artwork.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top