Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

I dont remeber what I was going to be on the old thread, but Ill be a seeker for gryffinpuff
Old 06-03-2006, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

Alright so...

Gryffinpuff still needs 2 chasers
Slytherclaw still needs 2 chasers, 2 beaters, and 1 seeker

I was thinking that if in a week we are still waiting for people to join we could play a mini game to get some of the kinks worked out Sound good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosling Fan
I dont remeber what I was going to be on the old thread, but Ill be a seeker for gryffinpuff
I'm sorry **Benji's Trucka Hat** is filling the position of Gryffinpuff seeker. Would you like to be the Slytherclaw seeker or maybe a Gryffinpuff chaser. I'm sorry I hadn't updated the thread yet, my internet at my apartment wasn't working, but I got a PM from Benji yesterday.

The cold never bothered me anyway.
Mandy
SweetP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Ill be then Slytherclaw seeker then
Old 06-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Great!! WE seem to be coming along nicely

Gryffinpuff still needs 2 chasers
Slytherclaw still needs 2 chasers, and 2 beaters

Mandy
Old 06-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Okay I was thinking since we haven't been getting many joiners we could play a mini game. The mini game will be just like a regular game except everyone can ask and answer questions. (Will also probably help to get some questions answered that I haven't really thought about) Game will probably be started on Thursday. dreamsingr, ~*Silly*~, or Amanda would one of you like to temporarily play for the Slytherclaw??

Mandy
Old 06-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Er...I dunno.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Absolute Fan

who plants the snitch?
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
ImmortallyUsed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

I haven't exactly figured that out yet, but it should be worked out by the time we start which should be around 5 CST.

Rules for the mini game:
Each answer should be accompanied by (book pg #). Right now I'm not going to be a nazi, so it is not required, especially for obvious answers, though if there is any dispute over the correctness of an answer, book and page number might have to be required.
Six questions are allowed to be posted at one time.
Do not post impossible questions you do not know the answer to. Ex: How many times was Dumbledore mentioned in The Order of The Phoenix?
Books are law, so please don't ask questions based solely on the movies, or answer questions based solely on the movies.
I don't know if any of you have these (I don't, but just in case any of you do have the mini HP books like the Quidditch one), but please post only one question from the mini books per game.
Misprints in the books are to be ignored, if the answer to the question is Charlie Weasley and the book has a typo and Charlie is misspelled Charpie, posting Charlie will get you the points (this happened in one of the last games I played, I forget which book it was in...)
MOST IMPORTANLY! Have fun I hope yall get as thoroughly addicted to the game as I was when Quidditch was in its full swing back in 2001.
(any rules not listed here, feel free to ask. I'm in the middle of my study break...exams so yeah...my mind is pretty loaded with stuff and I tend to forget things anyway )

I guess I will temporarily play for the Slytherclaw team to even things out. PMs will be going out at 5 just in case you forget the game has started

Mandy
Old 06-08-2006, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Update:

Johnnie has agreed to be the snitch placer. (YAY for Johnnie!) I will tell you which category the snitch will be in tomorrow around 5 CST and even I won't know which board or thread it will be in so please don't ask me (or Johnnie, for that matter)
The snitch looks like this:

Mandy
Old 06-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Website Manager

Hi

It's been awhile.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Yay! I'm excited.
Old 06-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Johnnie Glad to have you

hehe I'm excited too Amanda

Slytherclaw Beater:

1. What are two other names for the plant aconite?
2. What is the name of another joke shop in Diagon's Alley besides Weasley's Whizard Wheezes?

Mandy
Old 06-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Kay well I'm still a bit confused about the rules. So I answer the questions you gave and make two of my own?
Old 06-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

You don't have to necessarily do it in that order. Each team is allowed to have six questions up at a time and since your team had none you can post your two without having to answer anything. When your team finally does get six up there, you only need to post another question when one of the six is answered. So its not a answer mine, then ask yours type thing. The number of questions you post is based on what your team already has out in play, not what you personally answer. Lets say there's six questions in play. If you answer two questions, then I can post two more. if you answer one I can only post one. Am I just making you more confused?

Mandy
Old 06-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Oooh, okay. So how many do I post right now? Anywhere between 1 and 6?