Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2005, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

I will say this though, Emma's got good taste since she seems to really do have a crush on him and vice versa
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 10-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Guys, omg this is THE pic to check out. File name pa lang :

HARRYBATH
Old 10-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Eeeeeeee!!

Topless Harry. Angry Malfoy.

Ahh, I have to stay away from FF! I have work to do.

Internet = Evil
Old 10-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Jan, I must agree completely.

Whoa now! Bigger shirtless Harry. Thanks for bringing that over Jem.

Tara do I need to give you a ? Get back to work! I kid, what's work with no play?
Old 10-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

So when are we ever gonna get a shirtless Draco? Oh my, I should stop or else I'll get arrested for this

Oh great, thanks for the headslap Lyn. Haha. Kidding. I have a book that I have to finish by tomorrow and I'm not even halfway through it. I really have a short attention span when it comes to school work.

Anyway, I have to go bury my nose in that book
Old 10-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Tara, haha, me too, that's why I procrastinate. J/k!

Jem, where'd you find the bigger pic? Nevertheless, thanks for bringing it over!

Lyn, shipping D/E is so much fun coz they make it so easy
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 10-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Absolute Fan

I need to give myself a headslap Tara. I really need to get my english done but yeah it's not going so well. I MUST finish it before Prison Break starts.

Jan, big fatty WORD. I was looking at the opening post for D/E. The one of them holding hands! And is that a pic of Dan kissing Em's cheek? Freaking adorable!
Old 10-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Oh no, I'm still here. With the book lying in front of me. I just d/l the Killers and I'm listening to it

Gosh, why dont D/E just admit it already?

Here's a headslap for you, Lyn. Now we're even. Lol.

Jan, I'm the biggest procrastinator I know. I always do things in the last minute. I'm the type who makes up a paper just hours before class That's how I've been working my way through college. I work better that way I guess. But it's definitely definitely not healthy.

Ok I'm gonna go. This time its for real
Old 10-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Tara, OMB, that's exactly like me! I have done that before too...grabe, tapos to find out na I was out of paper so I had to rush to school to print it at the library

Lyn, yeah, that pic is adorable! too bad it's a manip, but one day soon, we'll get a real kiss

okies, go study, my pretties. I gtg to WalMart, do my homework, watch Prison Break, work out, and then try to get back online later.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Jan, are you sure you're not me?! The same thing happens to me sometimes! The worst was when I was in the lab ready to print 5 papers that were all due only to find out that I somehow broke my disk on my way there so my files wont open! I tried all computers, it just wont. So I ended up in my dean's office crying my eyes out & mourning the loss of my papers, and my dean took it from me, put it in her incredibly old computer (which seemed like it was still running on DOS and had a green screen)... and it worked Lesson: (1) back up files (2) do not procrastinate. I do #1 but I'm still guilty of #2

Ok, sorry for getting OT. What's the manip you guys were talking about?

Is that a Slytherin-ish ring he's wearing?

Hee

Hot

This is for, um, people from the *other* ship I just thought it was a nice picture

Old 10-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

DRACOOOOOOO
Old 10-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Patricia!
Old 10-03-2005, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

guys!

draco and krum...
Old 10-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hua Ze Lei
Jem, where'd you find the bigger pic? Nevertheless, thanks for bringing it over!
From mugglenet, loca. Tons of new pics. Btw, congrats on getting 92 in your exam(?)! At nakakapost ka pa sa lagay na yun ha? Ha, I always knew na alien ka din.

Tara, thanks for those Draco pics! I love that second pic you posted. Kakagigil. Grrrrr.

Hey everyone!
Old 10-03-2005, 11:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelenbean
This is for, um, people from the *other* ship I just thought it was a nice picture
Nice subtle *other* you got there Tara. And gosh someone looks really protective over Krum. Kinda like he's mine, you can't have him sort of pose.

Draco I also like that second cap of him. Hee.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top