Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched the Super Bowl, and actually I didn't care who won, because neither the Colts or the Bears are my favorite teams. But I think it was a good game, although not a Super Bowl kind of game

Icon by sourburst
Old 02-09-2007, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i'm quite shocked about Anna Nicole Smith's death. too sudden. i haven't read anything yet as to the cause.
Old 02-09-2007, 08:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Me too I was completely shocked. At first, I thought it was a hoax or something.

I don't think anyone has given a concrete reason yet for her death.

LiveJournal
Old 02-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

maybe drugs. she is a drug addict. she just collapsed.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't believe it at first either. Very shocking.

But I know this is cruel to say, she always did seem to be out of it when ever she was interviewed. Or perhaps that's what's she was really like without drugs.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

well, i don't know how she is without drugs. but i do agree with you that she seems weird also during interviews. like she's rolling her tongue and she's saying nonsense stuff. i don't know.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's bad form to speak ill of the dead, but come on, she was always dopey. Sad though that her newborn daughter is motherless and that there's all this nasty media storm around her parents.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*jumps into the discussion*

Yeap, I was very shocked too.

Did you guys see Rosie O'donnel talking about her on The View yesterday? (She died yesterday right?) She wasn't dead yet (as far as everyone knew) and Rosie said some mean things, including that she didn't want to see Anna Nicole ever again.

I was like whoa. Talk about irony - and horrible timing.

Last edited by Musidora; 02-09-2007 at 07:00 PM
Old 02-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yikes really? That is unfortunate.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I'm quite shocked about Anna Nicole Smith's death. too sudden. i haven't read anything yet as to the cause.
I just found out today, and I was shocked as well. And the first thing I thought was suicide, but I guess we'll never know!

And too bad the tabloids are trying to get money out of a tragedy...

Quote:
Did you guys see Rosie O'Donnell talking about her on The View yesterday? (She died yesterday right?) She wasn't dead yet (as far as everyone knew) and Rosie said some mean things, including that she didn't want to see Anna Nicole ever again.
Bad timing! And what the hell is wrong with her, she shouldn't judge other people's life. I know she doesn't like to talk about her own life. In fact it took her a long time to come out to say she was a lesbian. Talking about not wanting to be judge

Icon by sourburst
Old 02-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Rosie is a very, very bitter woman. At least that's the image I get from her. Here's the post with the video of her talking about Anna Nicole. It's only 24 seconds long.

Question: is The View mainly about those women talking about other people's lives? Because if it is...it's just sad.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor (View Post)
I think Rosie is a very, very bitter woman. At least that's the image I get from her. Here's the post with the video of her talking about Anna Nicole. It's only 24 seconds long.

Question: is The View mainly about those women talking about other people's lives? Because if it is...it's just sad.
Yes it is, and they all are obnoxious bitter women...

Icon by sourburst
Old 02-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Blergh. I don't get why shows like that have audience
Old 02-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor (View Post)
Blergh. I don't get why shows like that have audience
Television is full of Very few good shows can be found nowadays...

Icon by sourburst
Old 02-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

To name a few... House, The Office, Prison Break, Weeds and Grey's Anatomy. I'd say these are my top 5 How about you, tell me your favorite TV shows