Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2005, 03:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok I know you guys are talking about Lost...but I soo don't know who those people are...lol...I think I only caught the show maybe twice??? I know I know...it's a good show...but I lost track...ah well....anyways...I love the name Loonies..I couldn't think of a better name..it just fits!!
Old 04-25-2005, 03:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Steph, you got addicted to the smilies I see.
*searches for a Luna smiley to stay ontopic*

Yeah we are talking about Lost, I quite like the show, although we don't get it in Hungary
Old 04-25-2005, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gabi, YOU! Always crack me up. [OT moment on]I like Jack, I just think he's boring. And a huge yay for Charlie/Clarie. Steph, you definitely should watch lost, it's a great show. Plus, it has one of the hottest couples ever a.k.a Kate/Sawyer [OT moment off]

So, Luna, hum? Weasley is our king...^^"
Old 04-25-2005, 04:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Boring? He is a real man with some issues and a jackarse father Everyone turns to him, and he tries everything to help them, and he is not a Gary Stew either I would feel more comfortable with him on an island than with Sawyer

So Luna hums Weasley is our king Do you think they will include this in the 5th movie? I can't wait to see the train scene...Rupert with a wtf expression on his face and Rachel () laughing like a maniac.
And the last scene, the conversation with Harry...the "still hurts, but...." 'Harry feeling sorry for her, but reassured by her words' scene...
Old 04-25-2005, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WHAT??? YOU PREFER JACK OVER SAWYER???

Ok, just exagerating a bit, but Sawyer looks much more interesting from where I'm standing. He's certainly a jerk when he wants, but he's a great guy. You'll see. Btw, Confidence Man is airing now and I'm about to see again the hottest kiss ever. Go Hooligans!!!! ^^"

Dude, I'm dying to see Rupert's she-gives-me-the-creeps face when Rachel (yeah, baby!) starts the whole Weasley is our king...and I'm dying to see Luna in the game, wearing the hat, Luna telling Harry that she believes him, Luna being the only one at the DoM who's not a completely mess...can totally picture the scene, everyone completely f***d up and Luna checking if her wand is behind her ear and if her clothes are in place Go Kicks-ass Luna!!!
Old 04-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor
Dude, I'm dying to see Rupert's she-gives-me-the-creeps face when Rachel (yeah, baby!) starts the whole Weasley is our king...and I'm dying to see Luna in the game, wearing the hat, Luna telling Harry that she believes him, Luna being the only one at the DoM who's not a completely mess...can totally picture the scene, everyone completely f***d up and Luna checking if her wand is behind her ear and if her clothes are in place Go Kicks-ass Luna!!!
*fangirl squee* Me wants that!! All of that! I can't wait for movie!Luna, I hope they won't ***** her character up
Luna art, anybody?

let's drop the Lost subject ;-)
Old 04-25-2005, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I noticed that--- we're not even on the Lost board, so...^^"

I have some Luna arts *most of them are H/L, actually* but I'll look for some only Luna ones.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I noticed that--- we're not even on the Lost board, so...^^"

I have some Luna arts *most of them are H/L, actually* but I'll look for some only Luna ones.
Let's agree it's a draw between Jack and Sawyer (because I'm gracious )

There aren't that many Luna arts (or I just haven't looked in the right places?)...I don't know why, she should be interesting to draw...I wish I could
Old 04-25-2005, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, but let's not agree on that

Actually, I've seen many Luna art, but they're hardly good. Luna's is not just difficult to write, she's also difficult to draw. Well, no wonder since she's unique. And she's definitely not like the other girls *sighs*
Old 04-25-2005, 05:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yeah, but let's not agree on that
Spoilsport

Quote:
Actually, I've seen many Luna art, but they're hardly good. Luna's is not just difficult to write, she's also difficult to draw. Well, no wonder since she's unique. And she's definitely not like the other girls *sighs*
Hmm, then it's good I haven't met many Luna arts
She is definitely unique...but I think it's easier to draw her than to write, or is it? Not that I tried any of that before
I wish JKR would draw her, and not with her words
Old 04-25-2005, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Art by greendesire (author's name at the deviantart):

^^"
Old 04-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Great eyes (maybe too big?) Looks like a real portrait

Here is one of All the 3 girls by emilyseal
Old 04-25-2005, 07:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Woah...Hmmm Ana..that's a nice pic of Luna...she does look a little possessed or something....lol...or like she is about to open a can of whoop ass on someone...lol....
Yes Gabi I am now officially a smiley whore. Thank you
Old 04-26-2005, 02:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkeymonkey1981
Woah...Hmmm Ana..that's a nice pic of Luna...she does look a little possessed or something....lol...or like she is about to open a can of whoop ass on someone...lol....
You are crazy!
You know I talked about Luna's personality to my friend (she doesn't know the Harry Potter world only from the movies) and she said:
There are 2 kind of people:
One, who to the question "Why?" answers with a "What why?"
The other answers with a "Why not?"
Luna seems to be in the latter group

Hmmm, she could be right

Quote:
Yes Gabi I am now officially a smiley whore. Thank you
Sure thing, hun Smileys are fun.
Old 04-26-2005, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

If her eyes were less wide, that would be a GREAT portrait. As is, it's still good--I love the hair. And she's definitely a pretty picture.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top