Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2018, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-14-2018, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Valentine's Day to my fellow Leos!

Old 02-15-2018, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-16-2018, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Fanfic Friday oneshot by fightfortherightsofhouseelves on tumblr

Quote:
He looks at her and sees the rest of his life

He looks at her and sees the rest of his life. Indeed, he’s quite young to want to settle down, but he’s had enough diversity in the last eighteen years to be utterly and completely sick of it. He does not care for the cruelties of fate anymore; he counts the seconds until she nestles in his arms again, the pause between one and the next with the times their fingers lace together and the unbearable moments they do not.

He rubs a calloused thumb softly against her bruised knuckles, another trophy of her recent Quidditch practice. She’s been giving it her all, his Ginny, and he’s confident she’ll make the team by the end of the year. There is strength in her, flowing from her posture, from the wrinkles of her being. She can do whatever she sets her mind to, whatever she pleases. He notices that her dainty, soothing hands are gently bathed in freckles, and somehow he feels a slash of pain in his heart and the need to kiss the blisters of those hands, to worship those two unwearied hands that nursed him back to sanity. Oh, she’d been relentless, dragging him with all her might from the horrors of his own troubled mind. She’s always known how to close the distance between their jaded hearts.

He watches the sun carresing her long red tresses and knows she’s created an eternal home inside his heart. She’s wearing lipstick today, in honour of the occasion. He acknowledges it is solely for his benefit and his chest swells with pride. He finds solace and a feeling of being at ease with the world hidden in the delicate arch of her lips. His gaze traces the contours of her upper lip, of the slight curving in the shape of a heart and knows he’d rather face death again than renounce the privilege of ravishing her impishly smart mouth. He prays that fate will be kind enough to grant them the joy, the bliss of turning forever together, two wandering souls safe from the madness of the world.

A blazing spark enshrouds her deep chocolate eyes. He smiles at the back of his mind, wondering what mischief and mayhem still lays ahead of them. She likes a laugh, she does, and Harry wholeheartedly volunteers to be the one to make her laugh, to witness those pearly white teeth reveal as her head leans back and her shoulders shake.

He marvels at the sense of completeness spending hours on end with her in this small café gives him. Truth be told, he’d have been eager to spend Valentine’s with her on the other side of the Earth, if that was what she desired. He’d have walked with her all the way, and all the way he’d have held her hand in an everlasting grip, just to ensure they would never lose each other again. He feels his eyebrows draw closer at this infuriating thought and a crease forming between them.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Ginny asks, her smile aloof. He has that funny glint in his eyes, Harry. “Is there something on my face?” She begins to feel self-conscious, his intense stare painting her freckled cheeks pink.

“Yeah,” he grins. “Me,” Harry leans over the small round table of the overcrowded coffee shop and kisses her firmly at first, then tenderly. He couldn’t care less that so many people became spectators to their intimate moment; he’d happily drown in their kiss, spend days exploring every inch of her mouth, brushing mercilessly over her swollen lips until she could take it no more.

In the inbetweens of his life, there had always been Ginny, you see. Always there, unyielding, fighting the ripples and the waves of grief and searing pain, pulling him to the surface. She’d found enough beauty in the cracks of his soul to stand close, helped him carry the remains of someone he used to be and part with them serenely. As sudden as feathers’s swish in flight, he realises that this life he is living, the rights nows and tear-stained moments, this life somehow became the story he’s forever wanted to tell.

Yes, he looks at her and sees the rest of his life.
Old 02-17-2018, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-19-2018, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-20-2018, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-21-2018, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-22-2018, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-23-2018, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Fanfic Friday!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1179429...-Path-to-Ginny
Old 02-26-2018, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-27-2018, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-01-2018, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-02-2018, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice long angsty chapter fic for Fanfic Friday.
These Cuts I Have by melindaleo
Old 03-02-2018, 06:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

^I'm actually reading the sequel to that right now.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top