Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2004, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Just dropping of some fanart [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Looks much better Bigger

And I have a song suggestion : Toxic by Britney Spears if you haven't already guessed [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited Cassiopia ]
icon *
Old 03-07-2004, 09:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

idk if any of you read the 10th JK Rowling interview and the whole no way D/Hr but you know what - I love my draco/hermione and I think that we shouldn't let it bother us and just get lost in our own worlds

not enough room for my HP quote - damn it

*marina*
Old 03-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

Love the new fanart, and I just read the new part. Wonderful, as always.

But just a wee bit short if you ask me.

But there were lines that were just great, even if they weren't really D/Hr.

The one about what Draco thinks of love was pretty damn good. I might have to make that my sig.

): )
Old 03-07-2004, 10:46 PM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Everyone! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Great fanart! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Naive Girl Welcome to the thread!

LiveJournal
Old 03-08-2004, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

Cassiopia Love your fanart, it's so purdy! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] And thanks for the welcome Stefy
Old 03-08-2004, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Yay for the updates! As soon as I got home on Friday, I read the 14th chapter of DV. It took me like 2 and a half hours to read. So long! When I got home, I'm reading AF. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Beautiful art! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Toxic's a good choice! I have it added to my own lil D/Hr soundtrack because I've basically got all the songs... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 11:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by luvallyx3:
<STRONG>hey guys. im looking for another fanfic. umm, from what i can remember, in the beginning of the story, draco gets hurt participating in an illegal quidditch game held by the students. hermione is overlooking the game as the stand-in medic and when he falls into a magical coma of some sort, she heals him with pheonix tears and by inserting her memories into draco's head. i think there was also a part where draco stumbles upon hermione in the restricted section of the library, and she's wearing glasses, which is a big thing for her because she doesn't want anyone seeing her with them on. does any of this ring a bell?</STRONG>
Not sure if you are still looking for this story, but I came across one today that fits your description Not What We Seem [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited starry-eyed ]
Old 03-10-2004, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

Originally posted by - nellie -:
<STRONG>Beautiful art! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Toxic's a good choice!</STRONG>

Originally posted by Naive Girl:
<STRONG>Cassiopia Love your fanart, it's so purdy!

</STRONG>
Originally posted by MagnusXXN:
<STRONG>Love the new fanart</STRONG>

Originally posted by Stefy:
<STRONG>Great fanart! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] </STRONG>

---

Thanks Guys! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 03-10-2004: Message edited Cassiopia ]
icon *
Old 03-10-2004, 08:12 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by starry-eyed:
<STRONG>

Not sure if you are still looking for this story, but I came across one today that fits your description Not What We Seem [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited starry-eyed ]</STRONG>
aww. thanks so much! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by luvallyx3:
<STRONG>

aww. thanks so much! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Your welcome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm glad my obsession with fan fiction can be helpful to others... I think I need to go to detox [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Where'd everyone go? Where's the LL love? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, I'm here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 06:30 PM
New Fan

This is for Luvallyx3. If you still need it, the fic you want is "Not what we seem" by Jean Farwig on FF.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:42 PM
New Fan

Oops sorry starry-eyed. If I hadn't been so sleepy I might have seen that you had already posted the link to "Not what we seem". [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] Anyway, I dont mind recommending it again,as it's a fabulous fic.
Old 03-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Hey all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Just wanted to stop by with a fic rec. I'm not sure if it's been recommended before. I've been reading it for awhile and it's utterly amazing. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] It's called Abyss and it's by zarah joyce. She doesn't have a summary anymore so I'm do my best to write one up.

Summary: Hogwats is attacked by Death Eaters. Everyone must do what's in their power to make it out alive. (I know, it's a crappy summary, but I don't want to give away anything. Just trust me: It's a must read. It's very well written and updated frequently)

So everyone should go and read.... now! [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] &lt;--just so you know, that's me with a whip! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Talk to you all later!

[ 03-12-2004: Message edited Naive Girl ]

[ 03-12-2004: Message edited Naive Girl ]
Old 03-12-2004, 09:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Naive Girl:
<STRONG> It's called Abyss and it's by zarah joyce. </STRONG>
I've been reading that story too and it is really good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Another great/intense story I have been keeping up with is Sometimes When We Touch it's a sequal to You Gotta Breathe If you get a chance you should read it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]