Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Addicted Fan

I had no idea you weren't staying at home Virginie. Hope you don't feel homesick. When do you go back?

Yes, I love how the whole HP board is filled with people all over the world, coming to share our obsession.
"There was a clatter as the basilisk fangs cascaded out of Hermione’s arms. Running at Ron, she flung them around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Ron threw away the fangs and broomstick he was holding and responded with such enthusiasm that he lifted Hermione off her feet."
~Ron♥Hermione~
Avi by Fidelian
Old 04-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah. I'm currently in the U.S. as an exchange student. I came here last August and I'm going back to France at the end of May. It's weird because I thought I would feel homesick but I don't. I mean ... Of course, I miss my family, my friends and my country but not to the point where I wanna go back home. I actually wish I could stay here a bit more. But I'll be incredibly happy to finally go back to my family and friends so it's all good. Plus, discussing everyday with you guys makes me feel even less isolated so ... Thank you everyone.

Sorry for going OT. Back to Ron/Rupert ... I can't wait to see new pics. I hope we'll get Quidditch related ones soon.

"Ron had had a fit of gallantry and insisted Hermione sleep on the cushions from the sofa, so that her silhouette was raised above his. Her arm curved to the floor, her fingers inches from Ron’s. Harry wondered whether they had fallen asleep holding hands."
Ron♥Hermione

Last edited by Virginie_GW; 04-07-2008 at 05:18 PM
Old 04-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

http://www.wolle-grotz.de/seite213-Dateien/image001.jpg

Look at the headshot of Ron..............is that..........do I dare to say it......a quidditch outfit? dammit why is it so small?!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Laura, that' exacly what o thought when i saw the pic..he's wearing a red shirt for sure..i think you're right.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think you're right too, Laura. And he looks happy aswell.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

now we just have to wait for a bigger version of Ron

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 04-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah. We need to be patient.

"Ron had had a fit of gallantry and insisted Hermione sleep on the cushions from the sofa, so that her silhouette was raised above his. Her arm curved to the floor, her fingers inches from Ron’s. Harry wondered whether they had fallen asleep holding hands."
Ron♥Hermione
Old 04-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

again ... or still

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 04-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Always.

Ron♥Hermione
Old 04-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Virginie I didn't know you were here in the States! Wow! Where are you--what state? What are you studying? And yeah I love that we're all from different places and yet not only do we share this "obsession" but also we're really friendly--not that I imagine we'd be mean to each other but it's like, differences in age, race, nationality, heck TIME ZONES don't even faze us! I just love that--it's very cool! And yeah, one of the things that I enjoy with the HP series is that there are phrases I've never heard before--another one as an example is when Ron says (in OotP), "Because you-know-who's back you tosspot!" I'd never heard "tosspot" before! I may end up using that phrase sometime too and people will just look at me strangely. I had a friend who went on an exchange program to England in college and she know regularly uses British slang. It's amusing but very cool at the same time.
Just out of curiosity, is there anyway we could figure out what time it is for each of us when we post? Like, right now as I type this it's about 2:30 in the afternoon on Tuesday. What time is is when you read this?
Ok sorry for being so OT! Let's get back to it! Possible Quidditch pics--woot!
Old 04-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

I love the phrase "toss-pot" my dad and his mates always say things like that

Well here in England it's 7.50pm on tuesday. Ugh, I've got work tomorrow so it'll be an early night for me.

Anyway...here's hoping for some Ron/Rupert pics soon!!
Old 04-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I'm one hour ahead of you Amy and yes, work awaits me too

Old 04-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Virginie I didn't know you were here in the States! Wow! Where are you--what state? What are you studying?
I'm in New Jersey and I'm a Political Science major. So my family (in France) is 6 hours ahead of me.

Back to Ron/Rupert ... I wanna see new pics (hopefully Quidditch pics ) so bad.

Ron♥Hermione
Old 04-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I think you aren't the only one who wants that

Old 04-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Amy
Elite Fan

It's going to be great when we finally get some quidditch pictures of Ron! Do you think we'll get to see him playing quidditch in the teaser?