Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2009, 09:37 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Exactly. She wants to focus on uni at the moment, who knows what she'll want to do afterwards.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Under -the- Blue (View Post)
I know that made me sad too but it's her life so if she doesn't want to act but you know things change she might change her mind later on. Besides she said she might do it if she finds a character she really wants to play.
She might change her mind, she's very young. I think right now acting is not her thing and just wants to focus on school.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-25-2009, 10:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Yup that's what I gather from her interviews...I mean when she was promoting The Tale of Despereaux she said she'd like to go to Uni then continue acting so there's hope yet

//Patty//
Old 06-25-2009, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

It's possible. I was if-fy on her continuing acting for a while. I know she's not into it as much as Dan and Rupert. I don't know. Maybe she'll get into it again after being away from it for a while.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-25-2009, 12:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Maybe

New Hermione picture

she looks pissed...love it!

//Patty//
Old 06-25-2009, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Watch out it's badass!Hermione.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

she looks so pretty!
Old 06-25-2009, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

She does.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-25-2009, 11:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickering love (View Post)
she looks so pretty!
she'll kick you a$$ and look good doing it

//Patty//
Old 06-25-2009, 11:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

so true!
Old 06-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

She is just so beautiful. Love her. and baddass Hermione is always awesome!
Old 06-26-2009, 10:40 AM
Supreme Fan

You know what's awesome too.... Ickle-Not -Amused!Hermione

//Patty//
Old 06-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Brilliant! Love the last two especially.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:52 AM
Supreme Fan

I know the last one is awesome...her WTF expression

//Patty//
Old 06-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

All prim and proper.

ETA: Emma Article

Quote:
Emma Watson to take three year break from acting after Harry Potter

The 19-year-old is due to start an English and Art course at university in September and wants to enjoy her time as a normal student, away from the pressures of fame.

The starlet, who recently featured in a Burberry advertising campaign in an attempt to shed her geeky on-screen persona, will step back from acting when she has completed work on the final Harry Potter film.

"I want to forget about hair and makeup," she said in an interview with The Times. "Sometimes on a publicity tour I can't remember what time it is, what country I'm in.

"Now it's coming to an end I'm trying to hold on to it. So I have a book, and everyone I've met has a page. I want to remember them and not just be left with the media version of what happened to me."

The teenager is keeping her choice of university secret in an effort to avoid press intrusion, although internet gossips have suggested that her destination could be any one of Harvard, Brown, Yale – all in the US – and Cambridge.

Watson also disclosed details about the filming of her long-awaited screen kiss with Rupert Grint, better known as Harry Potter's friend Ron Weasley.

"We did it two weeks ago," she said. "Four takes one way and two takes with the camera in the other direction. Six takes altogether."

In the interview Watson also picked out Helena Bonham Carter, who played Bellatrix in Harry Potter, as the biggest influence on her career. The pair struck up a friendship after Bonham Carter invited the teenager to her house to discuss their scenes.

"I admire her so much, she is so confident in herself, so happy," she said. "She probably has no idea how important those two or three hours with her were to me."
Emma Watson to take three year break from acting after Harry Potter - Telegraph

Last edited by Amy; 06-26-2009 at 11:18 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top