Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 06:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I got the Sirius shirt today! I was in Hot Topic looking for a completely different shirt and saw the Sirius shirt. I almost screamed in the store. Yay! Now I have it on. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 06:29 PM
Extreme Fan

i have an "In Sirius Denial" shirt i wear at least once a week [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 08:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah White Lady! HE HE that sounded funny. I say that to my mom all the time! The "White Lady" thing, not the funny thing.

Anyway, White Lady! We can start a Sirius T-shirt Club! I am happy for you, but I am not wearing mine until June 3 (or 4th, is it 4th?) Anyway, I just admire mine everyday!

"Hermione, let me have a pinch, go on, it can't hurt" - Ron (OotP)
Old 02-17-2004, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

I still haven't seen any HP related shirts for this movie, much less the Sirius ones. But maybe I'll find one before the movie comes out this summer. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 02-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Extreme Fan

I haven't seen aything around either,I saw a picture in my local cinema of Mr.Black himself and I had big dopey grin,my friend was like "Ell,have you seen a fit boy...." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ell xxx
Old 02-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini-Mo:
<STRONG>i have an "In Sirius Denial" shirt i wear at least once a week [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Me too! I love my in Sirius Denial shirt. I was gonna wear it to school today but it didnt match my pants... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I hate uniforms. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-17-2004, 08:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Celebriän Sáralondë:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Me too! I love my in Sirius Denial shirt. I was gonna wear it to school today but it didnt match my pants... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I hate uniforms. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yes! *high fives* we don't have uniforms [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 12:01 AM
Supreme Fan

Does anyone remember that website that was posted on one of the past threads that had Sirius t-shirts, sweatshirts and even underwear?

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 02-18-2004, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Sorry, no. I don't even remember a website about that being posted at all. Which goes to show that I'm totally out of the loop, I guess. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:
<STRONG>I haven't seen aything around either,I saw a picture in my local cinema of Mr.Black himself and I had big dopey grin</STRONG>
There are movie posters up for it already? Yay! That just makes it seem even closer, doesn't it? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited Anla ]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 02-18-2004, 04:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriela:
<STRONG>Does anyone remember that website that was posted on one of the past threads that had Sirius t-shirts, sweatshirts and even underwear?</STRONG>
Damn... I had it save in my FAvorites page but just deleted like yesterday, I kid you not. I think I remember the site tho so I'll go look. And my copmputer is about to freeze...

Okay, saved my computer from freezing. Life is good. And I found this:

Sirius Underwear! Get your Sirius underwear here! (and others...) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited Celebriän Sáralondë ]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-18-2004, 05:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Yay [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks a ton for that link! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Has anyone seen the second trailer out for the third movie? There's a part of Sirius fighting some guards it looks like....ooh..I can't wait for the movie...it's gonna be so cool to finally sirius on screen.

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 02-18-2004, 06:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

*ears perk up* Sirius?

I had started to download the trailer but decided it was taking too long and closed it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Usually I have patience but today I guess I dont. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-19-2004, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriela:
<STRONG>Has anyone seen the second trailer out for the third movie? There's a part of Sirius fighting some guards it looks like....</STRONG>
Really? I wonder what part of the story that's supposed to be. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I haven't seen it yet. Definitely sounds interesting, though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 02-19-2004, 05:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Now I really must watch it. I want to know what part it's from... I hope they didn't add anything... Like what if it's Sirius escaping Azkaban? Oh! No, maybe it's after Wormtail escapes and he's brought to that room where the dementor's supposed to kiss him? I dunno...

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 02-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Anla~I know,only 4 months now...I think.

I'm off to find this trailer then.Anyone care to join me?

Ellxx
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top