Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
Yeah, it explains the push back of when filming will finish. Though it makes sense. Rupert has to promote his film Cherrybomb which comes out later this month and attend the premiere. There's Bonnie for her film which we will find out soon if it got in Cannes or not, which if it does she has to promote the film in France.

Tom I think has to finish his new film in LA still so he'll probably be back there to finish during the break.
I wonder if that's partially to let the ones in school take finish out their semesters too? You'd think some of them would have finals and projects and stuff and junk to suffer through maybe right about that time. Maybe not, though.

Last edited by mrcase; 04-04-2010 at 04:25 PM
Old 04-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Its probably a combination of all reasons. The crew would need a break after working constatntly for over a year. Some of the actors will be approaching exams. I dont think they would halt all filming based solely on the fact that 2 or 3 of the actors have other projects to promote, but it might have partially contributed to the decision.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

^ Oh no I didn't mean to make it sound like it was that reason alone, but part of it. Though yes, I agree exams among other things are part of the reason a break was planned.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie

Last edited by Kgose; 04-05-2010 at 09:43 AM
Old 04-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

^ Ahh cool. I just hope it means we see more of Bonnie. Things alwyas go a bit quiet whenever she is on set.
(Although the more she is on set, the more we get of Ginny.)
Old 04-05-2010, 05:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestfire (View Post)
^ Ahh cool. I just hope it means we see more of Bonnie. Things alwyas go a bit quiet whenever she is on set.
Filming's good. I'll take some slow news weeks for some Ginny love in DH.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:13 AM
Moderator Manager

well obviously we'll get very little news on the HP front again because of the holidays, everyone's on a break. i'm crossing my fingers of course that we'll get some news soon enough. hopefully too it'll be about Bonnie.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-05-2010, 08:18 AM
Total Fan

We need those Sweat units shots like...NOW!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

^ I have a feeling we won't get those until around April 15th. That's when they will officially announce what was selected into the Cannes Film Festival, which hopefully Bonnie's film made it in.
Quote:
I just hope it means we see more of Bonnie. Things alwyas go a bit quiet whenever she is on set.
Agreed.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 04-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

It's usually exam time after Easter break, right? I'm sure Bonnie is swimming in her books at the moment. Good luck, Bon!

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 04-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

^ Actually she's done for the semester. I don't think she starts back into school until sometime this month or early May.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 04-06-2010, 04:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^ Actually she's done for the semester. I don't think she starts back into school until sometime this month or early May.
Really? I take it they're on a trimester schedule or something?
Old 04-06-2010, 05:53 AM
Moderator Manager

i'm already getting impatient waiting for news about Bonnie. i'm always looking forward to her going to events because i like her sense of style!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-06-2010, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh, really? That's good then. Must be a bit different than mine used to be.

Christmas break and Easter break used to be the time for revision when I was in college. Cruel!

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 04-06-2010, 07:50 AM
Total Fan

hope Bonnie's not having a hard time.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcase (View Post)
Really? I take it they're on a trimester schedule or something?
Something like that. Its on the official website of her school.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top