Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Addicted Fan

As much as I don't really trust Telegraph that much, like what Rose said if one day they do confirm it, would anyone really be surprised about it?

And if it turned out to be true, I'd say Jamie has a real thing for redheaded beauties
"They say nothing lasts forever; will you be my 'nothing'?"
Old 12-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldflames (View Post)
I don't know how accurate the Telegraph is, but I like to say this phrase: pics or it didn't happen.
See I was thinking 'pics or shut up', but your phrase is more polite.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And if it turned out to be true, I'd say Jamie has a real thing for redheaded beauties
You can say that again.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Ahhhh... new development in Bonnie/Jamie mystery.

I'll be happy either way.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 12-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
However, even if it were true, who's to say 'Just Friends' can't hold hands, anyway?
Well, it's true that two people who are just friends can hold hands, but... c'mon, let's be honest, a guy and a girl who truly are in a purely platonic relationship don't walk around in public hand-in-hand.

That said, I'm still officially in the They're Just Friends camp.

*whispers* But I'll tell you a secret: Even though that's still my Official Stance, I'm beginning to think it's more and more likely that they probably really are a couple. All the signs seem to be pointing that way. But don't tell anyone I said that, okay?

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 12-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennylane_4 (View Post)
*whispers* But I'll tell you a secret: Even though that's still my Official Stance, I'm beginning to think it's more and more likely that they probably really are a couple. All the signs seem to be pointing that way. But don't tell anyone I said that, okay?
Okay, coz I'm beginning to think that as well.

But it's nice to see so many great things are happening in Bonnie's life at the moment. She's in college, her career is moving nicely and she has a 'dashing chap' as a friend.

Old 12-28-2009, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well, it's true that two people who are just friends can hold hands, but... c'mon, let's be honest, a guy and a girl who truly are in a purely platonic relationship don't walk around in public hand-in-hand.
It happens! Harry and Hermione hold hands when they're frightened, okay?! My point is, do we even know if they were holding hands, or was she holding his coat jacket and just leaning on him while she grabbed something? Without context or pictures, you can't really judge, is what I'm basically getting at. ALL that said, though...

Quote:
I am starting to think they are too, to be honest.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

I'm loving the reactions to it. I was wondering what you guys thought about that small written article on the two.

Though I'll admit, I'm with Kari, Rose, and Emmie I'm thinking they're a couple.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 12-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It happens! Harry and Hermione hold hands when they're frightened, okay?!
Maybe there are werewolves around...

It's been going on for months, I think, this whole Bonnie/Jamie thing. Kind of suspicious isn't it?

Old 12-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndrider (View Post)
Ahhhh... new development in Bonnie/Jamie mystery.

I'll be happy either way.
I'm with you. If they're happy, I'm happy.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:30 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
It happens! Harry and Hermione hold hands when they're frightened, okay?!
Well, if you can convince me that Bonnie and Jamie were running for their lives from Voldemort, or attempting to Disapparate (the other circumstance in which Harry and Hermione held hands) from the paparazzi, then I might believe that it was platonic hand-holding.

No, seriously though, point taken, and I agree. Unless I see a picture, I'm kind of skeptical about the fact that they were even holding hands at all. But I'm still thinking they're likely a couple, based on other things.

Old 12-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, if you can convince me that Bonnie and Jamie were running for their lives from Voldemort, or attempting to Disapparate (the other circumstance in which Harry and Hermione held hands) from the paparazzi, then I might believe that it was platonic hand-holding.
ILU Okay?

Quote:
No, seriously though, point taken, and I agree. Unless I see a picture, I'm kind of skeptical about the fact that they were even holding hands at all. But I'm still thinking they're likely a couple, based on other things.
I agree, especially with the Telegraph's history. I was looking around to see if there were any photos of them online and nothing. Though yeah, based on other things it seems likely they're dating now.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 12-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Okay, I looked through the Telegraph's history and they're not very reliable at all.

Even with everything we've seen, and even though more people do think they're together, I do think it's still possible they're just friends. Bonnie does tend to become close with cast members, after all. Until there's official pictures or write up proof, it is hard to really judge. And if Jamie is still with that girlfriend of his, then I do feel bad that the tabloids keep writing up all these stories. But still, the two do seem like good friends at any rate, and that's all that really matters.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:15 PM
Total Fan

Well said, Rose, and I completely agree. Even though I'm now secretly leaning a little more toward them being a couple, I'm still hesitant to presume that they are, and I still wouldn't be very surprised to find that they really are just good friends.

Either way, they obviously enjoy each other's company, and it's always nice to see Bonnie's castmates recognizing how awesome she is.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Thats very true as well. It seems like the Jamie and Bonnie saga of are they dating or aren't they dating is still on going.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top