Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2010, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Lol on Jamie's tweet. I guess there's our answer from the horse's mouth.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Great outtake!! She looks like she's having fun.

My favorite photoshoot look of Bonnie's is definitely the Dirrty Glam one, but favorite movie premiere is the London HBP one as well as the GOF London premiere with that black outfit/red shoe/curly hair combo.

Quote:
I think we got our answer to the rumors:
I'm glad one of them is finally acknowledging it.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Cute outtake, she looked like she had a fun time.

I´m glad Jamie told them off, hopefully they will leave them alone
Old 05-09-2010, 10:51 PM
CHH
Extreme Fan

Why do I imagine Jamie having a Granny who wants to know why she has to learn about his engagement through the newspapers? Doesn't he care enough about his Gran to tell her himself?
Old 05-10-2010, 12:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

^ Haha totally. I laughed out loud at the tweet, I love it. That DM was pure garbage so yes, I enjoyed it.

icon:goutdevodka
Old 05-10-2010, 04:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Can someone copy and paste Jamie's tweet? I can't view it.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-10-2010, 04:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Don't blame the guy.

That article did go a little to far on some things. The earlier articles just pointed out the ring and claimed they were announcing it at that Gucci event and referenced earlier quotes from Bonnie. The Daily Mail article seemed like it maybe hit below the belt on some stuff. Don't blame him for telling them off.

Harryholic, Kgose's post has the quote with one word edited out that, given context clues, you should be able to guess. lol. hint: It rhymes with duck. The quote was just short and to the point. They would call it "crisp" at work. lol

Last edited by mrcase; 05-10-2010 at 04:56 AM
Old 05-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcase (View Post)
Don't blame the guy.

That article did go a little to far on some things. The earlier articles just pointed out the ring and claimed they were announcing it at that Gucci event and referenced earlier quotes from Bonnie. The Daily Mail article seemed like it maybe hit below the belt on some stuff. Don't blame him for telling them off.

Harryholic, Kgose's post has the quote with one word edited out that, given context clues, you should be able to guess. lol. hint: It rhymes with duck. The quote was just short and to the point. They would call it "crisp" at work. lol
Okay, thanks! I saw that, but thought there was more to the quote.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldflames (View Post)
Yeah, I have to agree, all her HBP premieres were awesome. I liked the Danish premiere too, especially her makeup.

That Dirrty Glam outtake is cute. Favorite photoshoot ever.
me too, so far its my favorite photoshoot too.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Agreed. When the rumor was first going around it was mostly speculation by pictures of her wearing the "engagement" ring and old quotes from Bonnie talking about them dating. Daily Mail went too far.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-10-2010, 08:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Jamie took the tweet down.

I'm still glad that they're not giving any comments abt it. It is a private matter, if its true at all.
"They say nothing lasts forever; will you be my 'nothing'?"
Old 05-10-2010, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

^ Agreed. I think he just needed to rant and when he got it out of his system he took his tweet down.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Extreme Fan

You do have to consider though, if the media is going to start bringing up hurtful stuff like ex's and the like, what do they have to gain from keeping it a "secret"

I'm still not convinced that they are engaged, simply because it looked like she was almost going out of her way to show off her bare hand at her parent's jewlery launch. I'm just saying. And we can't say they don't know about the story anymore.

They can't avoid it forever. You know the next time they go out in public together they'll be asked.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
You know the next time they go out in public together they'll be asked.
Not if their reps can avoid it.

I think the whole rant was because DM not only speculated on his relationship with Bonnie, but made snide remarks about Zoe as well. No one really knows how that relationship went, and how it ended.
"They say nothing lasts forever; will you be my 'nothing'?"
Old 05-10-2010, 09:11 AM
Total Fan

So Jaime told them off huh? Good for him. I missed what he said but I can guess what he said,hehe.
Dan wishing me Happy birthday =WIN!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top