Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2010, 08:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

^ Oh yes, I can see Bonnie working a hat

Looking at the dress today, I do like it more. It's very different from her usual style and feels so very summerish. I think because yesterday was so very cold and today's nice - I saw the dress and went oooh that's nice I also do like that she wore the hair differently, it does look nice.

Nikki Reed and Bonnie pictures side by side ? Someone needs to show it to Ash !

icon:goutdevodka
Old 06-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Pictures of Bonnie presenting the awards at this link

GALA2_2010_BA_0044

Sorry, my internet is so low I don't even wanna attempt uploading these at the moment.
"They say nothing lasts forever; will you be my 'nothing'?"
Old 06-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you ! Just uploading some of them, there's more in the link Sheryl gave :

She's so cute
Rousseau did a strange thing for a philosopher. He married Thérèse, an illiterate maid who didn't even know the months of the year... which must have bade for some of the most fantastic conversations ever... With him going "How can we be certain that what we perceive is actually real ?" and her going "Ooh, I don't know... Now I've got one for you, have we had february yet ?"
Old 06-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

She is seriously adorable.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

Oh I love the pics of her presenting, she looks so cute !

Ok so I was reading the ONTD post about this, yes yes I know but I was bored and I came across this post:

Quote:
I WAS THEREEE
She went in the wrong way! Got dropped off round the back, so had to go through all of Earls Court 2, and then come back out the front!

But she was a darling <3

icon:goutdevodka
Old 06-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Awwww.... Poor Bonnie having to walk farther.

I found another picture:

Zoe Lem blog, fashion blog, makeovers, events, props, interiors, wedding special
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

I really want to see what her hair looks like from the back.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Two more new pictures:

City Girl's Fashion Box

She looks a bit like Cate Blanchett in the photo below:

and this:
Quote:
The feud between Twilight and Harry Potter wages on! And this time there's a whole new added element that pits vampire against wizard--fashion! Twilight vampire Nikki Reed stepped out in a Miu Miu abstract floral print dress to the MTV Movie Awards this week while Harry Potter wizard Bonnie Wright sported the same dress in a different color scheme, a mere three days later at the 2010 Graduate Fashion Week. While we think both stars look paranormally pretty, we're torn over who owned their look best. Nikki's darker dress along with a bright white trim, and her bronzed skin packs a more contrasting punch. We love the simple and chic accessories she chose, while her glamorous waves and killer smile are the finishing touches to a beautiful look. Bonnie's pale blue version feels more summery and is beautiful against the redhead stunner's pale skin. She opted for leg-lengthening nude platforms and a black clutch. So who wins this fashion battle? Is Twilight vamp Nikki Reed's look to die for, or is it Harry Potter wizard Bonnie Wright's outfit that's truly spellbinding? Cast your vote in the comments!
Twilight vs Harry Potter: Nikki Reed and Bonnie Wright in Miu Miu: Talking Fashion: Style: teenvogue.com

and we might get new photos of Bonnie tonight:
Quote:
Tonight the winners of the 2010 Observer Ethical Awards, in association with Ecover, were announced at a star-studded ceremony in London, presented by Colin Firth and Lucy Siegle.
Quote:
Judging took place at Kings Place on Tuesday 27th April 2010. On the panel for 2010 was: Tim Lewis, editor, Observer Magazine; Clare Allman, marketing manager, Ecover; Michael Bremans, managing director, Ecover; Emma Howard Boyd, head of sustainable investment and governance, director, Jupiter Asset Management; Colin Firth, actor; Livia Giuggioli, film producer and owner Eco Age; John Grant, author and marketing consultant; Ben Fogle, TV presenter; Chris Murray, director UK transmission, National Grid; Jayne Pickering, director of fashion, Marie Claire; Zoe Robinson, sustainable development manager, Warren Evans; Dilys Williams, director of sustainable fashion, London College of Fashion; Robert Matthams, director, Shiply.com; Kate Humble, TV presenter; Penny Newman, chief executive, Fifteen Foundation; Bonnie Wright, actress; Rick Edwards, T4 presenter; Deborah Meaden, businesswoman and Dragon's Den star; Ben Okri, author; Sue Perkins, comedian; Jo Wood, Jo Wood Organics and Rob Holdway, director, Giraffe Innovation.
The Observer Ethical Awards winners are announced for 2010 | GNM press office | guardian.co.uk
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for all the news! She looked so pretty, I think she looks better than Nikki.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Oooh, I love that close up one! She looks lovely. Her eyes are really piercing.

I see a ring on her left hand too it looks like it's on her middle finger once again, not ring finger.

Lol at the Nikki and Bonnie articles. Twilight vs. Harry Potter will never end.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

Nope, it won't. Not with the media feeding.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

LOL at Twilight vs Harry Potter article. It's never gonna end, it seems. They'll pull it at any angle they can get!

But Bonnie looks just so lovely! So excited for more photos! The girl is busy!

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 06-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Though I'm glad Teen Vogue took notice of Bonnie finally. I would have thought they would have noticed her sooner with her dress at the BAFTA awards.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

^ They're just jealous. There are many times in the past that I wished the media took notice more of Bonnie's fashion but didn't happen. And I think one of the reasons they showed interest in this is the whole Twilight vs Harry Potter thing which is just lame. Sad, but true.

That, however, does not make Bonnie any less awesome!

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 06-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Total Fan

I want whoever did Bonnie's eye makeup to give me lessons. Seriously, it's flawless.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top