Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2016, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely artwork.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Bellatrix' expression there, quite manic and crazy at the same time.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Old 10-12-2016, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah she does that so well.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Sometimes I wonder what it is that Bellatrix saw in Lord Voldemort? Apart from being attracted to him, maybe it's also just blind faith of following whatever he commands?

Old 10-13-2016, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah she was such a slave to him, she did everything for her precious dark lord.
I bet she started worshipping him even when he was human.
Old 10-13-2016, 11:08 PM
Moderator Manager

I think she probably met him when she became a Death Eater. And the weird thing is, her husband knows about her attraction to Voldemort so I think they never really loved each other, which also explains the fact that they never had children.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Did we ever see Rodolphus Lestrange in the movies because I can`t remember seeing him there.
Anway: I don`t really think that Bellatrix loves her husband. She worships Voldemort so why didn`t she marry him?
And you brought up a good point: Her husband knew about her "love" for the dark lord and so yeah he maybe stopped talking to her or something.
Old 10-14-2016, 05:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Did we ever see Rodolphus Lestrange in the movies because I can`t remember seeing him there.
Anway: I don`t really think that Bellatrix loves her husband. She worships Voldemort so why didn`t she marry him?
And you brought up a good point: Her husband knew about her "love" for the dark lord and so yeah he maybe stopped talking to her or something.
I don't think we did or he didn't have a speaking part.
Old 10-15-2016, 12:08 AM
Moderator Manager

No we didn't see Rodolphus in the movies. And Bellatrix really can't marry Voldemort since he doesn't know what love is or let alone what marriage is. Plus, Voldemort doesn't seem to be the marrying type. To be married to Voldemort is to be a faithful servant to him, which is what Bellatrix was so in a way, they are "married".

Old 10-15-2016, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I should have written "married". Sorry.
And that -> Smiley means that I don`t really mean it that seriously.
Of course I know Voldemort can`t feel love at all. But Bellatrix is so obsessed with him that she could "marry" him.

That´s too bad whe didn`t see Rodolphus. But they mentioned him in the books right?
Old 10-15-2016, 08:37 PM
Moderator Manager

Yes they did, in passing. And we never really met him since he's in Azkaban but he escaped with some Death Eaters and possibly also fought during the Battle of Hogwarts. He got sent back to Azkaban after Voldemort's defeat.

BTS of Helena for "Alice Through The Looking Glass" with her ex-husband, Tim Burton.

Old 10-16-2016, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ah thanks for the info.

Nice picture. Helena looks great in that costume.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:24 PM
Moderator Manager

The costume and the make-up is wonderful. I like some of Tim Burton's movies.

Old 10-17-2016, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree it´s great.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top