Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2004, 01:26 AM
Extreme Fan

OMG I'm so behind here...I literally just spent 20 minutes catching up on this thread...and another 10 on my reply There's just so much Dan goodness going around

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-
So...anyone have their Sunday paper yet?
YES!!!!!!!! Mine came today! Whoo! Lovely Parade section plastered with a 19 year old Daniel Radcliffe

But seriously I forgot it was coming out my new job has been hogging my time...and I came home and saw Dan staring up at me from the kitchen table...quite nice I'll tell ya!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Tracy

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thewlis, meanwhile, still can't stop raving about the lad who plays Harry: "He's fantastic, remarkably sane and quite eccentric. He's quite the little punk, and so self- deprecating. We used to joke that he'd be in rehab by the time he was 18, and by 27 he'd be hosting a game show called 'It's Wizards!' He's very funny."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for posting that!! Its funny on the Gary & David threads we've posted bits about Dan having such a respect for the two of them...cool to see the reciprocation from David!! (Gary had said some earleir on too! )

Quote:
Originally posted by * Marauder's Child *
Oh, and lookie! Here's a picture of Harry!Dan running his way into my arms!

Quote:
Originally posted by baileycat
But what's with the Rupert hate? Rupert's a sweetie pie. I just don't get why people would be happy not to see or hear from him. I guess I live in a dilusional world where HP fans love all the characters and the actors who play them.
I didn't see anything here that seemed anti-Rupert...but maybe I overlooked it. I for one love Rupert too! He is growing up to be quite the sexy one! I love both he and Dan...for the record I agree too I like to think all HP fans would love all the actors...but maybe I'm in that dillusional world with you I dunno...

Quote:
Btw, I finally saw a POA bus poster yesterday - it was a black and white picture of Sirius. Very dark and mysterious. It was great. I remember thinking it had a really cool tagline only I can't remember what it was.
*DIES* I MUST see this poster!!! I have not seen it yet!!! Please can you describe as much as you can recall (if not here (OTness? ) maybe on the FA's ? *No I'm not a crazy Sirius fan*

Quote:
Originally posted by Ashli
Kristen I dont think any of the imax theatres are open at midnight that night Im hoping that the movie wont be extreamly pixely
Yeah I found out too they weren't doing any IMAX shows at midnight..its sounds like anywhere... I agree when I do see it on IMAX I hope its not too pixely, but LOTR wasn't so I'm pretty confident about it

And now the genral comments Whew...

I forgot about Dateline !!! Dammnit!!! But maybe its for the best...I'm getting a bit too spoiled I think...but Dan interview... Why am I a loser? I'm gonna tatoo Dan's Today & Conan appearances on my forehead if I have too....
What was said in the interview...or really what was said overall?

The premeire pics look great... I really like his suit! I don't blame him for looking a little scared though...it must be overwhelming......

Lots of great pics floating around everywhere good lord!!!
Old 05-24-2004, 05:07 AM
Master Fan

First off, I am in absolute awe of those Parade pics! :drool_spit:
Thanks loads for posting them, Peskie Pixie!

Quote:
I think having the jacket button done up is what is making him look his age there. He should undo it.
That's not the only button he should be undoing either! Aw, that was crude, I know.

I think Dan looks younger there too. Weird that he can go from looking his age in one picture to looking of *legal age* in the next. I guess it's what the smoke and mirrors of photoshoots do. And there I was thinking I had a right to oggle those Parade pics.

Not that he doesn't look incredibly gorgeous in these pics though! I really like his pinstripe suit and love when he wears blue shirts. A deeper blue's nice on his for a change. Thanks so much for dropping by all the pics, Trace. I love when he's snapped looking all sheepish like he does there.

Can't wait to see him on NBC Today and Conan either, Kristen!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 05-24-2004, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey folks

I was just watching a feature on the New York premiere of PoA on the ITV Lunctime News! They showed a few scenes from the film, mainly the Knight Bus and Sirius Black. And they interviewed Alfonso Cuaron and DANIEL!! *squee*

It was a great little interview! It was basically asking him how he felt about all the attention he got from girls now and he said something like "It's brilliant! Totally amazing!".

Gotta say, he doesnt just look older than 14, he damn well sounds it too! I would have said he was at least 15 if i didnt know any better!

Oh, and needless to say, he was totally worthy on screen!! No wonder all those girls were screaming! I was practically screaming too! Damn, that boy is HOT!!
Old 05-24-2004, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just saw the Today show interview. Dan is da' man! What else is there to say.
I liked how they showed him eating cookies and donuts before the interview.

Boy's gotta eat!
Old 05-24-2004, 06:23 AM
Extreme Fan

overload. gorgeous. Dan. pictures.
I need to go take a cold shower now.

PS: on the Rupertbashing.. i love Rupert to death
~*Slytherin Prefect*~
Old 05-24-2004, 06:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey y'all!

LadyOfLorien - I saw the Sirius bus poster loads of times today. It's so cool. I'm not quite sure how to describe it but I'll try. It has a pic of Sirius kinda from the side, he's looking at the camera - like all menacing. To the left of the poster it says the title and the release day and then to the right it says "Darkness Will Decend". It's awesome! Next time I'm out I'll try and take a camera so I can get a pic.

Speaking of posters - the "Troy" ones have all been taken down and replaced with POA ones! One of the international ones we've seen previously. The darker one though. It's cool.

When I woke up this morning, I put the TV on and caught a little bit of the prem coverage - a little interview with Emma, then one with Rupert and then one with Alfie - he's the man. I'm guessing I just missed the Dan one. I changed channels then though and caught another bit of Prem footage on the ITV news. They asked Dan if the performances in this movie were better and he said he couldn't really say because he's really self critical. Quote: "I hope so, I can't really judge, I'm kinda quite self critical, which is good because if I wasn't self critical I'd be arrogant, so, you know...".

Hopefully, I'll catch some more footage on the news etc later.

k, so I've sworn off of downloading POA footage until I've seen the movie. I really want to download that DateLine thing though. Are there lots of new scenes from the movie in it? Speaking of downloads, I hope the Today Show thing will be available to download soon. DR.com has screencaps, btw.

Edit: okay, this is my new fave pic ever:

That's it! I'm gonna make an "I love you, Alfonso!" banner for the UK prem!

k, another edit:

From The Today Show - I need a download of that. Now!

Last edited by Just Tracy; 05-24-2004 at 07:16 AM
Old 05-24-2004, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Daniel is on Today as I type. Gotta go watch, I'll be back...
Old 05-24-2004, 07:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

The interview hasn't come on yet.

So far I've seen Dan eating cookies and signing autographs!

Hopefully soon!

BBL

Lisa
Old 05-24-2004, 07:39 AM
Addicted Fan

<--- Is confused. Oh, I thought the Today Show had aired already?
Old 05-24-2004, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Well, for me (in the Mountain time zone) Today is still on and the interview with Dan just got over. He was so great! So sweet, so cute! It was nice when they showed him signing autographs. It was a nice interview.

But I am confused because I thought Today showed live throughout the country.

LadyOfLorien: You got the Parade? You lucky girl!

I going to visit my grandma this weekend and she gets Parade, hopefully she'll still have it on Friday when I get there. I'll have to swipe it.
Old 05-24-2004, 07:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

If your on the East Coast, yes it's already aired.

I live in Colorado so I just saw it!

Dan looked quite yummy and very cazh!

Did anyone else want to slap that guy in the orange who kept on waving

Katie said Rupert and Emma were going to be on too this week. Could Katie's skirt get any shorter?

Lisa
Old 05-24-2004, 07:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by guerinschick
If your on the East Coast, yes it's already aired.
Oh, I see! I always forget about the different time zones over in the US. Silly me.

I want to see The Today Show ::stamps feet:: Hopefully a download should be available soon ::Fingers crossed::
Old 05-24-2004, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Katie said Rupert and Emma were going to be on too this week.
I heard that, too. That'll be nice.

Quote:

Could Katie's skirt get any shorter?
*chokes on hot chocolate* I thought the same thing! I thinking, You showing enough leg there?
Old 05-24-2004, 08:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-
I heard that, too. That'll be nice.

*chokes on hot chocolate* I thought the same thing! I thinking, You showing enough leg there?

It will be nice.

I'm hoping she wasn't trying to give our Danny a show

Lisa
Old 05-24-2004, 08:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It will be nice.

I'm hoping she wasn't trying to give our Danny a show

Lisa
eep! i've just gotten disturbing mental images with her trying to come on to Dan eep! again!
~*Slytherin Prefect*~
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top