Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2010, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OK! You have a PM. I'm sorry again! If you make all of like 2 icons I'll still be happy, there's no pressure! LOL

Sweet dear . It's almost 8 AM here and I've been up since 3 am. I don't know why, I've been sleeping and waking at all times these days.

Remember Me was fabulous, but maybe I 'm a little bias . But I do genuinely think it was good. It was a beautiful story about families and relationships and the process of grieving. It's quite sad at the end, but it all depends I guess. It's a different type of sad in comparison to The Notebook .

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 07-28-2010, 09:06 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
Remember Me was fabulous, but maybe I 'm a little bias . But I do genuinely think it was good. It was a beautiful story about families and relationships and the process of grieving. It's quite sad at the end, but it all depends I guess. It's a different type of sad in comparison to The Notebook .
I'm actually thinking if I'll go see it when it opens here. But the story is what really what makes me wanna watch.

Yeah, I like Perez more than Lainey but of course at times I can't stand him.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You should . It's great.

New pictures from the WFE set .

TONS more here!

He don't look too happy in some shots, but then in others he looks is adorable smiley self..until he sees the paps and gives them a death glare .

Also...I want this movie in my life.

Unf.

Dean&Castiel

Old 07-28-2010, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

^ Is that gif from The Summer House?
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-28-2010, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

That last pic from WFE... SO adorable!:love

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 07-28-2010, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it is, Kristi

I feel bad for Rob because I imagine he probably feels bad too. Christoph Waltz was talking about how annoying it was to have paps around the set, and I think everyone knows they were there for Rob, and they probably needed extra security for him too.

Dean&Castiel

Old 07-29-2010, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

^ That has to be annoying and for Christoph to say something, its got to be really bad.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-29-2010, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well Christoph has a thing against paps to begin with, he's not outwardly aggressive to them or anything but it's pretty easy to tell that he..hates them?

Dean&Castiel

Old 07-29-2010, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

I recently watched 'Remember Me' and I thought Rob was really good. Much better than in Twilight. His American accent was good too, though I kept getting distracted by it. Not because it wasn't good, but because both him and Emilie... I'm just so used to their other accents that I kept getting distracted. LOL. But he was good.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:58 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I feel bad for Rob because I imagine he probably feels bad too. Christoph Waltz was talking about how annoying it was to have paps around the set, and I think everyone knows they were there for Rob, and they probably needed extra security for him too.
Uh-oh, to have Christoph say that, pretty embarrassing.

Thanks for the pics! I especially love this one: http://pics.livejournal.com/brandnew...sth63/s640x480

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No prob girl!

Rose - I'm glad ya liked it . See, Twilight is no one's best performance

Christoph Waltz is the greatest thing ever, seriously. Kristi! Squee with me over this man's awesome some more!

This is an excerpt from an extra on the set of "Water for Elephants" regarding the fight scene:

Quote:
….I got the opportunity to make Christoph Waltz and Robert Pattinson laugh before they were about to engage in a fight scene. When I was on the set for Water For Elephants I was pretty much awestruck being in the same room as Christoph Waltz and Reese Witherspoon two Academy Award winners and actors I respect and what girl wouldn’t want to be in the same room as Robert Pattinson. So we had a moment where I introduced myself to the assistant director who continued to put me in front of the camera which lined me up to be right next to Robert Pattinson and Christoph Waltz and Christoph looks at me…it’s a fight scene and he says, “miss I’m so sorry for the despicable array of violence your about to see” as he was about to beat up Robert Pattinson and I said, “Christoph just do what you have to do” and Robert was so taken aback that someone would say something like that to him that they both start laughing.
OMG I love him so much!

Dean&Castiel

Old 07-30-2010, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

OMG Christoph! Seriously I love him more than ever, and that's saying something! *squishes*
Quote:
Well Christoph has a thing against paps to begin with, he's not outwardly aggressive to them or anything but it's pretty easy to tell that he..hates them?
Oh really? I didn't know that. Though I can't blame the guy.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie

Last edited by Kgose; 07-30-2010 at 05:46 PM
Old 07-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I knoww! Why is he so flippin adorable and awesome!

I know right? He's usually pretty cool about it, he jokes around with them sometimes but eventually he wants you to leave him alone

Dean&Castiel

Old 07-30-2010, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Seriously if I could take Christoph home and snuggle him like a teddy bear, I would!

Yeah, that's cool he's like that. Also, the paps got to know not to overstep their bounds. Stars like Christoph and Rob would be okay with them if they give them a breather here and there.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-31-2010, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Oh, isn't Christoph like the sweetest guy ever?! He and Rob must have lots of great bonding moments on the set.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top