Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. Lets be real here, when do Dan and Emma give him that much of a chance? Whatever, he's soft spoken. When asked however he does properly answer a question, unlike Kstew who's ass Lainey is kissing these days. At least Rupert is able to answer a question without looking like he has something shoved up somewhere and without making a bitch face.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 05-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
Its Bill Condon, he directed Dreamgirls.
See, I know I was wrong with that.

Quote:
And I guess it bugs me because of things she has said about Rupert
OK, that's it! Don't like her.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 05-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
Exactly. Lets be real here, when do Dan and Emma give him that much of a chance? Whatever, he's soft spoken. When asked however he does properly answer a question, unlike Kstew who's ass Lainey is kissing these days. At least Rupert is able to answer a question without looking like he has something shoved up somewhere and without making a bitch face.
well that's KStew for you. either you love her or you hate her. she has that kind of "i don't care about you all" attitude.

i don't really want to comment much about the Lainey report as this is the HP board and we're dealing with Eclipse stuff there. amidst the drama of the 2 leads, i just know that the third franchise will be successful. i will watch it because i like the Meyer books.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-04-2010, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

I think taylor will have the worst time promoting BD i mean he does fall in love with bella/Edwards kid!

there is no drama between the two leads...just rob and david!! Honestly i dont think it is as dramatic as lainey and her henchmen make it out to be, something probably happened but not as bad as they make it out to be!. How rob can be late for filming when he probably doesn't book his own flight tickets but summit does. So if rob didn't get on the correct flight probably summits fault as they do that!! And really they had the set booked for scenes in the meadow with his character so they just decided hey we have taylor here why don't we just make some scenes to do with him and kristen...not likely!

I know people said he was supposed to be there the day before he was cause his bodyguard was there earlier but apparently rob's bodyguard also works for/with kristen as well so he might have been there with her for the first few days cause i dont think rob needs him in london!!

Really i think lainey is just trying to make herself feel important!! I mean really she's just a blogger and nothing else really! Im sure she thinks she is a news source but no!

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ
Old 05-04-2010, 07:11 AM
Moderator Manager

i don't think Taylor will have a hard time promoting BD and not just because his character falls in love with Bella's daughter but because that is the story. Edward/Bella were meant to be since Twilight and i think it was sweet that he imprinted on Renesmee.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
i don't think Taylor will have a hard time promoting BD and not just because his character falls in love with Bella's daughter but because that is the story. Edward/Bella were meant to be since Twilight and i think it was sweet that he imprinted on Renesmee.
but see taylor has been hyping up this oh so big love triangle and then nothing happens, lol!! He's been saying how much he is in love with bella etc etc and then now he has to promote being in love with the kid?? Im just glad that is not rob's role, lol

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Old 05-04-2010, 07:49 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Cullen (View Post)
but see taylor has been hyping up this oh so big love triangle and then nothing happens, lol!! He's been saying how much he is in love with bella etc etc and then now he has to promote being in love with the kid?? Im just glad that is not rob's role, lol
it depends on how you take it. its not wrong to hype up the love triangle of Edward/Bella/Jacob because that is Eclipse. that is the story. same as with BD Jacob falls in love with Renesmee because that is the story. as an actor, you should do all the promos for your movie so i think Taylor is doing his job.

Old 05-04-2010, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Okay, its just funny to me

Back to rob, apparently rob/kris/taylor/dakota arrive in Chicago today to tape the show tomorrow. a radio station said this so take it however you will

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Old 05-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
she has that kind of "i don't care about you all" attitude.
Doesn't make her any more interesting or exempt from acting professional, IMO. Her "I don't care about you all" attitude is really only hurting her.

Oooh that's awesome . I hope we get some stills or something, that'd be awesome.

Speaking of stills.. HQ of the first still and a new one from Bel Ami!

He. Looks. So. Hot. .

HQ's at the Source.

Dean&Castiel

Last edited by Ellipsis; 05-04-2010 at 07:19 PM
Old 05-04-2010, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

VERY hot!!!
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Moderator Manager

okay that first pic, seriously. he's like a vampire there.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nooo! No vampire! He's a manipulative bastard who gets around That's better

Dean&Castiel

Old 05-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
Nooo! No vampire! He's a manipulative bastard who gets around That's better
HAHA! i literally laughed out loud there.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Man, I can't wait for the Oprah Episode. Turns out I was right, Oprah did ask them the big question, of course she did, and Rob surprises some fans which I thought was cool

Dean&Castiel

Old 05-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

^ When is that episode going to air?
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top