Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2010, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I heard about Breaking Dawn not having much to it and it would make a really short film. Not a good one at that.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-08-2010, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

noo. I wanna see Breaking Dawn man, just because I wanna see SM's epic fail of writing hit the big screen and then laugh as Rob tries his best to "defend" it and look like he cares, i'm not gonna lie .

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 02-08-2010, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

I got to admit that does sound entertaining to see all that for sure.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-08-2010, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I honestly can't wait for remember me. And all the sex . And I can't wait to see Rob and Emilie together on The View, even though I absolutely hate the View (it's not cool without Rosie, because I totally wanna strangle the blonde, ignorant..female dog they have there) but I'll watch for them. It'd be nice to see them together

Uggh I wish you ladies had twitter, you could see my super filty new picture

Dean&Castiel

Old 02-08-2010, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

Ash, you're so bad! That's why I love you, babe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
Uggh I wish you ladies had twitter, you could see my super filty new picture
You could always PM me the picture. . FF, lj...

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 02-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay I'm sending it to you in a PM. It is supperrr dirty though, even worst than me on a normal bases.

New eclipse pics!

new RM pics!

~pattinsonlife.

Dean&Castiel

Old 02-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pictures Ash!
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
noo. I wanna see Breaking Dawn man, just because I wanna see SM's epic fail of writing hit the big screen and then laugh as Rob tries his best to "defend" it and look like he cares, i'm not gonna lie .
Does he even try to defend it? From what I can recall, he didn't mince any words about Edward, Bella, or these books/movies. And I LOVED him for it.

I think probably the only reason anyone could drag me to see Breaking Dawn would be because I have a morbid curiosity to see how they handle the whole uterus-eating thing. Yeah, I know. I don't really understand why I'm curious about that, either.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 02-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't read the book Breaking Dawn, but hearing about it makes me want to see the film since I won't read it and I'm really curious.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Total Fan

I really have no excuse for reading it myself other than morbid curiosity. But I can tell you that this was the expression on my face pretty much the entire time I was reading.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 02-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

OMG that FACE!!!! I can't stop laughing... Yeah the way I'm hearing about the book, that I'm sure I'll have that impression if I read it.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You never read BD? Omg Kristi you should, there is so much fail in it that even I can't describe it perfectly. It's a messed up frickin book, srsly.

Kari - lately he's been very..complimentary with what he says about the movies/books. He clearly got trained in the middle of twilight and NM promotion. I know, I went all fangirly after he said SM was "completely mad" and "in love with her own fictional creation"

I love the RM pics..the first one makes me kinda sad because of what happens after .

Rob and Tom's day of fun..

RIP Beard..but that means that Bel Ami must have started filming. He doesn't shave unless he has to .

Epic Face.

And something that really upset me..

OMG Nandos . I work at nandos, why didn't he come eat that stuff in vancouver? Damn him.

~~ all pic thanks to pl.

Dean&Castiel

Last edited by Ellipsis; 02-08-2010 at 08:28 PM
Old 02-09-2010, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the pics, Ash. And I don't just mean what you posted here.

Bert & TomStu! Haven't seen that for awhile! So prettyyyyyyy. Looks like Tom wears Bert's beard now.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe Bert is a real wizard and not just played one and magic is beard onto TomStu.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie

Last edited by Kgose; 02-09-2010 at 03:27 PM
Old 02-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

^ Maybe.

They looked so much like regular guys, except prettier. How is that possible?!!!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top